It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly Two Months After Sandy Hook-Reports:State Atty Admits:Possibility of Multiple Shooters?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
According to this blog the prosecutor said he won't release Lanzas mental health records nearly two months after.

It's too late to edit the the OP. I just figured this out myself, Sorry for the confusion.

Today, Danbury State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky III- the prosecutor in the case against Adam Lanza- stated that he will not release information about Adam Lanza's mental health. This comes on the heels of a recent statement made by a spokesperson for the office of the chief medical examiner in Connecticut, who said that Lanza's toxicology report will not be made public. While failure to disclose such information to the public does not prove a conspiracy, it certainly does little to dispel rumors that December's Sandy Hook massacre may not have happened quite the way it was reported. Combined with the fact that authorities have refused to release as much as one screen capture of Sandy Hook video surveillance footage, and lingering questions about why Adam Lanza's Social Security death record lists his date of death as December 13 (one day before the shooting), it's little wonder why conspiracy theorists are having a field day with the Newtown shooting.

edit on 9-2-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

You think that is unusual while an investigation is ongoing?
Why not just wait and see what happens when it's all over?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You think that is unusual while an investigation is ongoing?
Why not just wait and see what happens when it's all over?

What are they still investigating?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
According to this blog the prosecutor said he won't release Lanzas mental health records.

It's too late to edit the the OP. I just figured this out myself, Sorry for the confusion.

Today, Danbury State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky III- the prosecutor in the case against Adam Lanza- stated that he will not release information about Adam Lanza's mental health. This comes on the heels of a recent statement made by a spokesperson for the office of the chief medical examiner in Connecticut, who said that Lanza's toxicology report will not be made public. While failure to disclose such information to the public does not prove a conspiracy, it certainly does little to dispel rumors that December's Sandy Hook massacre may not have happened quite the way it was reported. Combined with the fact that authorities have refused to release as much as one screen capture of Sandy Hook video surveillance footage, and lingering questions about why Adam Lanza's Social Security death record lists his date of death as December 13 (one day before the shooting), it's little wonder why conspiracy theorists are having a field day with the Newtown shooting.

If what I just bolded in your quote is true, if it's true---it's sort of suspicious and damning just by itself. Even more peculiar is that Dec 13, 1987 is James Holmes Birthday. I find that a little too odd--but it could of course mean nothing---just a "coincidence".

-TheGhoster
edit on 9-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Oh, things like "why". Maybe even if anyone else was involved.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Oh, things like "why". Maybe even if anyone else was involved.

Will have to wait and see what they come up with. If they ever release their conclusions to the public.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure they will.
The public will demand it.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

This BS that we are being fed by the powers that wants our ability to resist the destruction of our Constitutional rights is our business . The Federal Investigators who reported that the AR15 was locked in the trunk of the car and only 4 hand guns were in the school was trumped by those wanting an AR 15 to be used .
There were no witnesses , the man caught running from the school was not detained . That stinks of Conspiring to create a false flag shooting to aid the failing UN gun control proposal ratification in congress . Thats our business .

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
people are easily distracted in our culture of consumerism and apathy.

used to be the government would hide files and documents for a few decades before they were released to let the whole thing blow over, now they only need wait 2 months >.<

that's too long for people to remember. it's old hat.

there is some hope though. i meet more and more people who have begun to question, people daring to think on their own.
edit on 9-2-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

the public has demanded many things, yet they are denied.

parents who wished to see the bodies of their children weren't allowed. people who ask questions are redirected to elsewhere, then redirected back and forth without getting answers.

there is no logical need for secrecy. who is there to protect? the "only" shooter is dead.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Oh, here we go. So I guess some of us who questioned the official narrative weren't so crazy after all, huh? Maybe some of you "There is NO SANDY HOOK CONSPIRACY" people can eat crow (and stop 404ing relevant threads.)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
There exists the possibility that more than one shooter was involved.

That shooter, and maybe more, are on the loose OR being protected by someone?

A while back I suggested that this was a terrorist attack on US soil, meaning Al-Qaeda.

What type of organization and/or people would follow up this massacre with the killing of witnesses?

Mafia?

Al Qaeda?

Gang/Cartel?

Politicians?

A crazed skinny boy that's dead? Can a lone gunmen who is DEAD come back to kill witnesses?

What group would have motive for this killing in the first place? Choose who you will from the above list, or add others.

My gut tells me that numerous Al Qaeda hits have been occurring on US soil, and the PTB are desperately trying to keep the public from becoming aware.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
Will have to wait and see what they come up with. If they ever release their conclusions to the public.

Their "conclusions" will most likely make the best-seller list -- In the "fiction" category. They are good at that sort of thing. They've had a *lot* of practice.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

What type of organization and/or people would follow up this massacre with the killing of witnesses?

Mafia?

Al Qaeda?

I have absolutely no doubt that there are some seriously angry Arabs that would love to get a little payback. But don't talk to me of AlQaeda. AlQaeda is run out of Washington/Langley/Denver.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by smokenmirrors

Mafia has no interest in something like this, Al Quaeda we'll come back to that one, Gangs/Cartels have no interest in this, Politicians...
I think we can lump Al CIAda in with the Politicians seeing is how it is politicians who created Al CIAda.
I'm not thinking of a robed brown man in sandals though.
I'm thinking of our lifelong terrorists the israeli terrorist regime, the reason the term "false flag" exists.
They have got us before numerous times, why not again.
Maybe this is why so much misreporting and secrecy.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

My gut feeling is that the Globalist have hit the school to keep their UN gun bill alive in Congress because it was doing terrible.The sa me thing happened just before they took the guns in the United Kingdom .

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

There exists the possibility that more than one shooter was involved.
Or, there exists the possibility that a conspirator, not necessarily a shooter, exists. Or, there is the possibility of an acquaintance has more information. In any of these situations that person could be at great risk from the public if the incomplete facts (or rumors of facts) were released. In any of these situations the release of critical information could impede investigation. A witness who knows something about a case, something that hasn't been released to the public, is a very credible witness.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
All they have to do to cement the story in the history books is make a Hollywood blocbuster out of it. Just like they did with the Bin Laden thingy. Now we know he definitely didn't die years ago from ill health etc. etc. The masses don't care about the truth. They just want a good movie.

I'd say 18 months from now the No 1 blockbuster in the US will be about the SH killings. Everyone will rush to the cinemas to find out the truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure they will.
The public will demand it.

Criminal charges weighed in Newtown deaths

"We are hoping for some time this summer, perhaps in June," said Sedensky, a Newtown resident, adding that details on the mental health of Adam Lanza, are protected from disclosure under privacy regulations and might not be able to be provided to the commission.

I am not an expert on the privacy regulations but the idea that Lanzas mental health records may never be provided to the commission reminds me of the 9/11 Commission being blocked from reviewing all kinds of things. I am pretty sure that in the 9/11 case the stonewalling was part of a cover up.

Correct me if I'm wrong... The disclosures of medical records are regulated by HIPAA and this is what it says...

(f) Standard: Disclosures for law enforcement purposes. A covered entity may disclose protected health information for a law enforcement purpose to a law enforcement official if the conditions in paragraphs (f)(1) through (f)(6) of this section are met, as applicable.

(1) Permitted disclosures: Pursuant to process and as otherwise required by law. A covered entity may disclose protected health information:

(i) As required by law including laws that require the reporting of certain types of wounds or other physical injuries, except for laws subject to paragraph (b)(1)(ii) or (c)(1)(i) of this section; or

(ii) In compliance with and as limited by the relevant requirements of:

(A) A court order or court-ordered warrant, or a subpoena or summons issued by a judicial officer;

(B) A grand jury subpoena; or

(C) An administrative request, including an administrative subpoena or summons, a civil or an authorized investigative demand, or similar process authorized under law, provided that:

(1) The information sought is relevant and material to a legitimate law enforcement inquiry;

(2) The request is specific and limited in scope to the extent reasonably practicable in light of the purpose for which the information is sought; and

(3) De-identified information could not reasonably be used.

I assume that when he says "commission" he is referring to the panel of municipal officials, mental health experts, security professionals and social-service providers. What might be the reason for Not showing them all of Lanzas medical/ mental records?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Or, there exists the possibility that a conspirator, not necessarily a shooter, exists.

I have a strange feeling that the possible conspirator (if he or she does exist) has something to do with mental health records.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join