It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly Two Months After Sandy Hook-Reports:State Atty Admits:Possibility of Multiple Shooters?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
They sealed the records for 90 days because of the ongoing investigation. It appears like they know something about a second shooter. But they can't tell us anything about it.

The policy of nondisclosure is the new American way. Just wanted to share the good news, You are not crazy for thinking there was a second shooter.

Nearly Two Months After Sandy Hook-Reports:State Atty Admits
ossibility of Multiple Shooters?

New information has now been brought forth by Connecticut State Attorney Stephen Sedensky, suggesting that records pertaining to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have been sealed to possibly hide the identity of witnesses from multiple shooter suspects and that they should not be unsealed anytime soon. Officials fear the safety of witnesses.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
With the whole Sandy Hook conspiracy hype it's hard to seperate fiction from facts. But the first things that came out after the shooting was that of multiple shooters and i also felt that could be true. Nice to see some evidence now coming forward. There is something real strange going on with this whole case. It becomes harder and harder for the elite to hide the truth from the public. Truth Shall Set You Free....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
this got torn to pieces last week

search function

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Lots of public pressure due to many people questioning this STAGED EVENT has them scrambling a bit.

Way too many coincidences and absurd nonsense and lies going on with this Sandy Hook disarmament event. People are getting SICK and TIRED of all the STAGED events in recent decades that all involve the "LONE GUNMAN" garbage.

Its been used over and over in past decades, (despite each event always having TONS of witnesses and initial news reports stating multiple shooters) yet there are still many dummies out there whom fail to see it already. RIDICULOUS.

edit on 9-2-2013 by ResistTreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have absolutely no doubt that this is true. I just watched a doc on this event and the evidence is spilling over that Lanza wasn't alone and most likely imo had no role in it.

Just in passing I'll mention that I see the phrase "Thread Closed" in your future. How unfortunate.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
"Officials fear the safety of witnesses."

me too.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

search function

Cannuh find it.

Linky linky please.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

The policy of nondisclosure is the new American way.

nothing new about it my friend.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResistTreason
Way too many coincidences and absurd nonsense and lies going on with this Sandy Hook disarmament event.

And all of it coming from rabid nonsensical conspiracy theorists who think they have a right to pry into the lives of people that they have no business being involved with.

All of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by ResistTreason
Way too many coincidences and absurd nonsense and lies going on with this Sandy Hook disarmament event.

And all of it coming from rabid nonsensical conspiracy theorists who think they have a right to pry into the lives of people that they have no business being involved with.

All of it.

Doesn't change the fact that Lanza wasn't alone.... Or does it?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

search function

Cannuh find it.

Linky linky please.

I found a thread titled "Sandy Hook DA Cites Other 'Potential Suspects,' Fears for the Safety ..." but it's swimming with the fishes. Don't know why.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Just in passing I'll mention that I see the phrase "Thread Closed" in your future. How unfortunate.

Maybe if the "Everything is fake" people stay away, this one won't get closed.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm confused. The 90 day extension for the sealed affidavits happened on December 27, not two months after the event.
www.newstimes.com...

As posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I'm confused. The 90 day extension for the sealed affidavits happened on December 27, not two months after the event.
www.newstimes.com...

As posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They want 90 more days.

The statement by the CT prosecutor's office is the first indication from state authorities that Adam Lanza may have not acted alone. The statement was made in support of a motion to continue the seal on the results of five search warrants for 90 more days.

Sandy Hook DA cites 'potential suspects,' fears witness safety

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I'm still confused.
Try scrolling to the bottom of the article you just linked. You can see Sedensky's motion...dated.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I'm still confused.
Try scrolling to the bottom of the article you just linked. You can see Sedensky's motion...dated.

Many people are confused about what the hell is going on there. Including myself.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The motion was made and granted in December. The 90 day extension has not yet expired.
The bit about protecting witnesses makes sense. Emotions were and are high. Releasing affidavits could interfere with the investigation as well as put witnesses at risk from an outraged public. The slightest hint or rumor that any particular person may have been involved would put them in great danger.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Why would witnesses be at risk from an outraged public?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

I added:

The slightest hint or rumor that any particular person may have been involved would put them in great danger.

It's called revenge and it isn't necessarily logical. Some one is questioned by the authorities. Why was he questioned? He must have been part of it!

In any case, the affidavits were sealed in December, not after two months.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I can see your point. Sux to be a witness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join