It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield America: A Strategic Defense..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Battlefield America: A Strategic Defense..?

“American hunter, bring 'em up the north side
Guns ~ guns ~ guns
Run, take the money, here's a bullet for your boyfriend
Guns ~ guns ~ guns
You be the red king, I'll be the yellow pawn
Eagle all gone, no more Caribou -”

With all the talk in regards to the U.S. Government about the fiscall cliff, Germany declaring the want of it's gold back, the ever looming threat of China's independence for their Yen and the ending of the economy through monetary bankruptcy – we now have the nations finances coupled with the newly found “Gun legislation bill” debate also adding the threat by ANON the aptly named anonymous cyber hacking self proclaimed rebels releasing a video challenging the government into a nuclear cyber war which some feel could activate the possible dreaded 'kill switch' throw of the invisible internet control button.
And then there is also the question of whether the American Government is heading towards a dictatorship of tyranny.
Add all this chaos together and the whole scenario begins to look like a possible revolution on the countries forefront.

My question.. ..or rather 'reality check' is that instead of all the inner circle bickering with those whom just may be your personal savior in the near future, would not time be best served in observing the hypothetical question of a revolution by researching a solution and implicating a future strategic defense..?

“You say you want a Revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You say it's evolution
Well you know
We all want to change the world -”

Should now be the time best used for compiling a list and selecting leaders, negotiating sit ins and rallies, usage of the internet to voice a public concern and gain interest through the media, strategizing
deflection of internal terrorism and other over radical accusations etc..etc..and general over all strategic defense?

“You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
When you ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're all doing what we can -”

Are you expecting the Government to give in by use of simple threat..?
Is it possible you believe at the last minute the army will change sides instead of working for the Government they will be dissuaded and decide to protect the people of their homeland..?
Will you just kiss your home, wife and children goodbye picking up your weapon heading off to the nearest civilian enlistment camp, uncertain of your future, as your forefathers had done..?
Will it be the “Oathkeepers” that come to lead America to a knew and just frontier..?

“You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free your mind instead -”

Has anyone gave serious thought to the implications of what a revolution actually is..?
...or what one must give in order to receive..?

Will America be a common battlefield or will someone orchestrate a strategic defense..?

Will YOU be that someone..?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Never going to happen, they have taken many of your freedoms and you have all done nothing...
The real question is who decides when a government is tyrannical? and If only 25% of you think it is will you go against the majority.
Revolution? you can start by having more than two parties and vote the old ones out

edit on 9-2-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Actually, I am Canadian -

What happens on the American side of the Continent, in time,
surfaces on this side of the North American border.

I am curious as to what the American public themselves
are going to do about this situation..
..and I am willing to do my part as a concerned citizen
of N.A. and of the world.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Never going to happen, they have taken many of your freedoms and you have all done nothing...
The real question is who decides when a government is tyrannical? and If only 25% of you think it is will you go against the majority.
Revolution? you can start by having more than two parties and vote the old ones out

From the UK, you are ah? In regards to "freedom" and "tyranny" American Patriots sure took care of your countrymen in the late 1700's during the Revolutionary War...

How about you worry about your own country? Surely there is MUCH there in the UK to concern yourself with rather than spreading your ignorance here within every thread that involves American affairs. You have proven time and time again that you know nothing about America.

edit on 9-2-2013 by ResistTreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResistTreason

On this topic, surely you cannot talk of such, being from the UK. American Patriots took care of your countrymen in the late 1700's during the Revolutionary War...

Worry about your own country. Surely there is MUCH there in the UK to concern yourself with rather than spreading your ignorance here within every thread involving American affairs.

edit on 9-2-2013 by ResistTreason because: (no reason given)

You can't blame him for talking about American. It helps him to forget about about the shape his own country is in. Everyone does it from time to time.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I don't think it's even 25 % more like 10%. Right now they are mesmerized by their phones And social media. But you are right the two party system needs to go. You can blame both the government and the news channels. Neither recognize independents nor give them equal time at the debates or the election box. If Ron Paul could have gotten time running as an independent he would be sitting in the white house if he could have gotten Dennis Kucinich to run as his VP.
edit on 9-2-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
national gun clampdown, in my opinion, would be the only thing to bring about large-scale 'revolution' in the US, and I think Obama and the dems will purposely fumble this on the National level, 'allowing' this to be handled state-by-state. Liberal states (Cal, Mass,Md, Ill) will crack down and deal wi their gun-toters, and then every few years another group will do the same, until a handful of states (Tex, TN, KS) will have a significant gun-owning populatin.
by then they will have us all by the (private parts) economically and it'll be done.
the thing is...in the US, the 'revolutionary' type people--the academics, the students, the kids--are all on the administration's side. they support the gradual change in governmetal system the left is bringin about.
the conservative majority in the US is too busy working to go around protesting much, and the US left is counting on that. (that's why the Tea Party scares them so much).

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ResistTreason

International forum I can say what I want.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Exactly It will not happen because of that, It won't happen in this country either because most people just don't care.
Freedom is a lie, we are only free when we can vote but at the moment I fear voting for any of them will not change anything.

Oh and we are as free as you in the states (not free) so don't go down that path.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ResistTreason

Considering your most likely british yourself son...
rethink that strategy about our countrymen that was you're countrymen to begin with no doubt.

Or are you french?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This topic was NOT created for bickering..
..it was created to find a solution!

It was my hope that like~minded individuals
would understand the situation facing N.A. and that
peacefully we could direct the masses to a solution.

I am a humanitarian at heart.

"Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace..."
edit on 10-2-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

top topics

join