It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Another senseless domestic tragedy. The news presents the man as a "former airline pilot" - perhaps reminiscent of David Ferrie or others as such - and an obviously unbalanced "conspiracy theorist,¨ a type of person the media has been actively villainizing lately, who went on a rampage shooting his children, his dog, and finally himself perhaps in a fit of despair. Of course anyone from any walk of life could snap their cork and go berserk, such as a President, a pilot, a rogue field intelligence agent, a police officer, etc.

He was also a leading aviation expert and consultant in the 9/11 investigations who had written a novel in 2003 based on his Iran-Contra era activities and two exposés in 2008 and 2011 pertaining to perhaps our nation's greatest tragedy, and possibly also its most questionable with undisclosed details as well. Does anyone, even those most stridently adherent to the official story, believe the general public was given the whole unabashed account of that event? There may have been motives to want his word discredited through orchestrating such a domestic scenario, though that would appear to be ineffective with all the attention it is turning to his disclosures. Still it may be an effective message to send to others who may consider whistle-blowing. I am not sure any type of retaliation is off-limits anymore these days as our whole structure seems to have gone rogue by now. There was a chance his next book could have cut too close to that dangerous edge.

Marshall was also a pilot for special intelligence activities before working for major airlines like Eastern and United. He must be aware of a type of vendetta mentality that goes with crossing the structure of those kind of organizations. Really though, the cat is out of the bag and likely the majority of Americans - and even a greater percentage of the world community of people that have pondered these events - don't believe the "official story" of 9/11, the Kennedy assassination(s), and a number of other American events. The perceived veracity of these events have become less important now than the message of keeping mum, lest one may become Patriot Acted upon or "Guantana-mized." Just revel and marvel in the fact that you are American, a citizen of the best danged country in the whole danged world, that has the best of everything, God's special blessings, where no greater good was ever bestowed, and where the civilized world ends at your nation's borders, which should be enough for any true and patriotic American to just shut-up and count their blessings.

Here is a Coast to Coast AM interview with Philip Marshall - his segment starts around 33:40 and continues to the end of the program.

Not intending to make light of the tragedy I thought it might interest some the meaning of "calaveras" where the incident occurred at the family home in Calaveras County, California.

calavera
en.wiktionary.org...

Spanish
Noun
calavera f (plural calaveras)

death's head, skull

English
Verb
skull

To hit in the head with a fist, a weapon, or a thrown object.

From Marshall's site The Big Bamboozle

Philip Marshall, a veteran airline captain and former government "special activities" contract pilot has authored three books on Top Secret America, a group presently conducting business as the United States Intelligence Community.

Beginning with his roles in the 1980s as a Learjet captain within a DEA sting on Pablo Escobar and later in the covert arming of Nicaraguan Contras, Marshall has researched 30 years of covert government activities, a revolving door of Wall Street tricksters, media moguls and their well funded politicians into every branch of our government.

edit on 11-2-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Agarta

Sad story.......but surely if his book contained any embarrassing truths and he was a target for shadowy agencies then they would have taken him out before his book was published......or they would have targeted the publishers

edit on 9/2/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

No - this way works better:

1 - Warning to others - look what happens if you get too close to the truth.
2 - And this is the biggie - You can now disregard his book and everything in it - he was obviously a wacko, which is why his killed his kids and their dog as well as himself.

This way works better for them.

Sick bastards, the US government. Sick, sick bastards!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Sandlewood.

Sandyhook

Coincidence?

Just askin'...

The only thing it means is we use the word "Sand" as the root word quite often

ETA: no offense to you or attacking in any way, I respect your posts quite often.
Just pointing out that it's a very common root word and I would go with yes, it is a coincidence and really nothing more.

edit on 11-2-2013 by HopSkipJump because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Again my apologies to Stormdancer777. This is the second time in 2 days they have posted a story before me. I am really not liking the ATS search feature as I use it every time and yet poof there ARE other threads and they don't show up. Here is the original ATS post www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do this all the time. The search feature on ATS is a very hard one to use.
I have posted many things, searched 10 different key phrases, words etc, the posted.
Only to find out there is a thread or threads on it already.

On the topic from the OP:

I think it would be a huge leap for the biggest conspiracist to jump to foul play.
As said my many, tons more people have written books, some more hard hitting, some
have even done TV stuff or Internet Videos and are still about.

Perhaps he just lost the plot?

RIP To his kids.
RIP to the man who did the book, IF (IF) This is what he did, then to hell with him, there is
no need to take his kids and dog with him.
But me being me, RIP anyway.

Another strange sad story from the USA.
The stories just get stranger and more sad.
I live in the backwater of Edinburgh, Scotland and we don't get anything like this, a fairly nice place.
I look at he USA now and often wonder of the Government has been taken over by a rogue element.
But that is another thread I guess.

Shaun

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

I think it would be a huge leap for the biggest conspiracist to jump to foul play.

Shaun

That guy had NO money problems and generated lots of money over the decades with some VERY lucrative paying jobs. He also was making VERY large sums importing things from Turkey and flipping them for 2-3x their price for a NICE profit.

He was assassinated. The CIA has forensics people that probably already realized HE WAS SHOT FIRST...then the kids were killed.

With todays electronic gadgets we have listening devices now in every room of our homes. The CIA could merely go to the computer database they now have and pull up the audio recordings from the ipads/ Nintendo DS's, cellphones, and computers and listen to the audio from that house on that day.

We all are streaming audio and video from all the devices we now have in our homes straight into Government computer databases. They KNOW he was murdered.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Wow I have just read the Big Bamboozle.
Sad to see, this guy was right on the money.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Here is a photo of Phillip Marshal from 1984 in Mena, Arkansas, standing next to a well known Learjet (LN13SN). This is not a reverse negative photo. You'll notice that Mr. Marshall, obviously much younger, is wearing his wristwatch on his left wrist. Doing so usually indicates a right-handed person.

upload.wikimedia.org...

According to Wayne Madsen, in an interview on the Alex Jones channel, Phillip Marshall shot himself on the left side of his head. Doing so usually indicates a left-handed person.

It doesn't prove anything but if Marshall really was right-handed and really was shot on the left side of the head, Lucy (the authorities) got some 'splainin' to do.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Ok. Coast to Coast tonight (Sat) John B Wells first hour Wayne Madsen to talk about Marshall's death.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by desert
Ok. Coast to Coast tonight (Sat) John B Wells first hour Wayne Madsen to talk about Marshall's death.

This^
I'm listening now. I just hope John doesn't start to ramble on and chew up 20 minutes of his time with Madsen... John B. tends to go on tangents, I like the guy better than George Noorey but he can really chew up time on his own!

So far really interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cqnoble

I guess if I had that deep, smooth voice, I'ld like to hear myself talk. I do like his unusual bumper music; made me add several new-to-me musicians to my collection.

Anyway ... ok, shot on left side of head but he was right handed; kids live with mother, so normally would have been at her house, but she was out of town; wedding ring was found on top off ammo, but he had not worn his ring for years; pills stolen by ex-wife were for his pain as a result of knee surgery ...

To me, nothing points to suicide. According to what I've read, he was not having money problems, was not suffering from a marriage gone bad, was not desperate/down and out, was not bi-polar or other mental health issues, loved his children; those who knew him don't believe suicide conclusion.

When a crime like this one is done, it would be normal to look at the scene and immediately conclude murder-suicide. Especially in a small, rural area, where murder numbers are so much smaller than from a larger area to begin with, investigations are often lacking and investigators not as experienced with murders. Even a hasty order to clean the house one day after discovery does not surprise me.

What does interest me are the govt car and antennaed car that showed up after the crime scene tape was taken down. Why? And where is his computer and any papers for his writings?

What was going to be in that 4th book? Had he found/been given some information that someone else felt he should be killed for knowing/having it in his possession? Was this like Danny Casolero and The Octopus, The Octopus being the nexus of drugs and guns and organized crime and govt intelligence?

The part about the kids means that, yes, they were not supposed to be there and were "collateral damage"
Psychopathic assassins don't care.

This does point to a hit, but for/by whom and for what reason. The C2C show brought up New Orleans and Kennedy as possibly being some new info Marshall had dug up. IMO I don't think Marshall found anything new that far away from his topics of 9-11 Saudi and Bush/Cheney criminal involvement and past criminal ventures. As part of the airline brotherhood, he was passionate about uncovering the truth about the 9-11 crime and bringing those criminals to justice. THAT was his focus.

Was it closer to home perhaps, tracing local meth labs to CIA-Mexican drug lords? Did he step on The Octopus?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join