It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
But aren't there still many very popular conspiracy theorists around that they haven't taken out?

People like Alex Jones.

I've never heard of this guy so it seems they are taking out small potatoes and leaving the big ones?

I don't understand the logic behind that.

That last line just kills me!!! LOL!!! You understand the logic behind magic and fairy poodles fighting in WW2, is this idea so much harder to Fathom...

This world is something anymore

It may sound cliche but it was a typical governmental/ assignment hit. He just so happens to take out everyone perfect with no problem, plan executed exactly as he planned, Its to perfect, He achieves something like this with no error or prior kills under his belt, but then on his own family which according to everyone else loved each very much. Doing a job like that is emotional and stressful yet he seemed to know how to do it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Hopechest

I think some of it is a bit of egotism at work. It's always nice to think you are important in some way. The truth is, it's been over 10 years. There have been so many movies, books, and other media about 9/11. The idea this one guy was important enough to whack is kind of laughable in the end. It doesn't even take his book out of the market, so what was the point in it?

In the end I don't think anyone here is worthy of government attention and I doubt this guy was.

Thank you antonia for this information.

I am sure all of the members of ATS are breathing a sigh of relief because you state we are not worthy of government attention.

Really, I can not thank you enough.
Now I feel so safe, warm and cozy.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
As has been mentioned what would be the purpose of this guy being 'off'd' for whistle blowing? He is a fairly insignificant writer and his book is stil available to buy plus there are countless books and YouTube videos about 911 conspiracy what would make this guy so special and why now? It's likely he was just having deep problems my thoughts go out to his family. I think the real issue is how was this man allowed to have a gun? I'm not from America so I have no idea how gun control works but surely some people must think its crazy letting ordinary citizens have such easy access to weapons which cause such destruction in the wrong hands say someone who is mentally unstable as this man may have been?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnoir
As has been mentioned what would be the purpose of this guy being 'off'd' for whistle blowing? He is a fairly insignificant writer and his book is stil available to buy plus there are countless books and YouTube videos about 911 conspiracy what would make this guy so special and why now? It's likely he was just having deep problems my thoughts go out to his family. I think the real issue is how was this man allowed to have a gun? I'm not from America so I have no idea how gun control works but surely some people must think its crazy letting ordinary citizens have such easy access to weapons which cause such destruction in the wrong hands say someone who is mentally unstable as this man may have been?

Perhaps it was not so much what was already published, and instead was something he was currently researching/working on.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MotherMayEye

I agree, this is where my thinking lies. He has a blog that he has been posting to and if he was getting too close to putting the final puzzle piece in it would explain a lot.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I have not read his books yet, and just listened to his Coast to Coast interview, so I am no expert, but what struck me as dangerous to the powers was his delivery. He seems to be a very un-assuming, common sense guy that not only connected all of the dots but provides a very simple solution to the matter.....Have a fair and transparent trial. Obamas plans to hold Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's trial in N.Y were dashed a few months back, and now the pre-trial hearings for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's military trial aren't going so well.www.pbs.org... I read somewhere that with all the underhanded crap that the defense has to navigate that it will take five years to see a trial. Secrets, secrets, and more secrets.

If the rest of used Marshall as an example of how to look at all of the questions with a clear mind, and deliver our conclusions in the same common sense manner, we would all be dangerous to the un-elected power structure.

I'm beginning to like this guy, and besides him being the stellar researcher he was, he seems to have also been a stellar human being.

I'm thinking maybe a couple of my legislative reps needs to read Marshall's work.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well, obviously this is going to be one of either two things.
1. This guy knew more than what his book revealed, or
2. This is purely revenge for releasing the information, in which case this is totally pointless.

It's logical to say there's more information perhaps more damning than the original.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Good point I hadn't considered that, but it's also worth considering that would people believe this guy if he did find something out? I mean hypnotically if he did know something or was on to something it would have to be so significant it would be worth the attention In getting rid of him? What could be so important that Someone would want him dead? It would have to be something which no other author or investigator has even come close too
edit on 10-2-2013 by Dnoir because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Agarta

Sad story.......but surely if his book contained any embarrassing truths and he was a target for shadowy agencies then they would have taken him out before his book was published......or they would have targeted the publishers

edit on 9/2/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

yeah maybe? or maybe that would be too suspicious, how about you let the book come out, then destroy the guys credibility and silence him in the one swift move by executing him and his family and making it look like he lost the plot and did it, then nobody pays attention to his book cause he's obviously a crazy person. Sounds like a pretty solid plan to me

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
How many of you who have an opinion have read The Big Bamboozle? Its explosive and he gives direct links that the 9/11 commission found to be TRUE...such as the direct link between the Saudi Prince and the Bank account that funded the terrorists and Marshall was much more than a Commercial Airline Pilot who logged thousands of hours on the jets that hit the Twin Towers.....and yes he flew spooks in the 80's, especially during Iran/Contra and Ollies/Bushes dirty operation under Regans nose....Before you pop off about Phillip bein' a nut job read what he wrote.....Names.Dates, Facts and damn right scary stuff that lots of creeps had reason to be looking over their shoulders......Ever heard of Riggins Bank? Do you know who actually financed 9/11?The 9/11 commission does and ya know what if it wasnt redacted you could know as well.....What Marshall wrote exposed alot of criminals way up in the US gov't......Someone was pissed at him. Read the book people and you'll get it......

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Unless there is some huge piece of undoubtable evidence that comes out
reply to post by Hopechest

So you're saying this hasn't occurred before? Cool.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Holy crap !

Has anyone else caught desert's post ??

This needs repeating again:

Originally posted by desert

If you go to page 3 of this ATS thread ... Two Fmr US Senators File Statements With NY Court Connecting Saudi Arabia With 9/11 Attacks, from a year ago ... you'll find where I brought up Philip Marshall's info. Interesting discussion ensued.

Spoiler alert ... I had to type in quotes from the book, because there was nothing elsewhere from which to cut and paste quote. No articles were out there either authored by Marshall or interviewing him. On page 5, look for a post by 767Flyer.

People have to understand that we are not talking about something "the govt" did, but rather a crime was committed by criminal elements within the govt. A high crime.

Note my bold in orange in the above... there was a poster in that thread that went by the name "767Flyer".

He claims to be Phillip Marshall. It's the one and only post he made on ATS. He registered that day, made that post, and then that was it. It shows that he last visited ATS the next day, but never made any other posts.

That was in March 2012.

And then desert points us to Phil Marshall's c-span address here:

Originally posted by desert

Ah, the deaths as sending a message to the Senators! Hmmmmmm, plausible. As posters have noted, Philip Marshall was not a well known 9-11 conspiracy theorist, but it turns out he most likely got the truth out there. If I am correct, and sometimes I am
, at the time of writing his first book, False Flag, he was unaware of the Arizona connection. It was his last book that tied up the unknowms into the probable scenario.

I hear ya re the litany of 9-11 theories. Even if it were an "inside job", the theories sounded more like from a super heroes comic book or Hollywood. I had a PhD mathematician trying to convince me of explosives, complete with equations.

You know, maybe that something that wasn't quite right about 9-11 struck some of us, and we all responded, like that mathematician, with what personally made sense. Personally, I will share this ... it is my last post on this thread.

At this C-SPAN link is the video and transcript of Mr. Marshall in August of last year at an ALPA event directing a question to Mr. Pistole (from TSA and formerly FBI).

While other 9-11 conspiracy theorists are probably laughed at, I imagine Mr. Marshall was taken seriously, by people who knew either the truth or that something wasn't quite right about 9-11.

You can watch the c-span video of Phil Marshall questioning Mr. Pistole in desert's link.
Here's the transcript:

00:00:00 - I'M PHIL MARSHALL.

00:00:02 - I'VE DONE A SEVEN-YEAR INVESTIGATION INTO THE 9/11 ATTACK.

00:00:06 - YOU KEEP MENTIONING THE BOJIKA PLOT AND THE UNDERWEAR BOMB AND ALL THESE.

00:00:12 - I'M CURIOUS, IN THAT REPORT THE 2002 CONGRESSIONAL JOINT INQUIRY REPORT THAT SENATOR BOB GRAHAM HEADED, HE RECENTLY FILED A SUIT AGAINST THE SAUDI ARABIAN GOVERNMENT AND THEY HAD 80 PAGES WORTH OF EVIDENCE ON THE SAUDI TEAM THAT WAS IN THE UNITED STATES WHO WERE OUT IN THE ARIZONA DESERT TRAINING FOR THE 9/11 MISSION.

00:00:39 - I'M JUST CURIOUS WHY YOU DID NOT MENTION THAT?

00:00:44 - WELL, THERE IS A LOT OF THINGS I COULD HAVE MENTIONED THIS MORNING THAT WENT WAY BEYOND MY LIMITED REMARKS.

00:00:51 - 15 OF THE 19 HIJACKERS WERE SAUDI.

00:00:54 - THE SAUDI GOVERNMENT TOOK STEPS PARTICULARLY AFTER THE 2003, THE MAY 12th, 2003 BOMBING IN RIYADH THAT CAMPAIGN MOAK MENTIONED I WORKED ON TO TAKE STEPS TO ADDRESS BOTH AL QAEDA OPERATING OUT OF THE ARABIAN PENINSULA BUT THE FUND-RAISING THAT TOOK PLACE IN THE KINGDOM AND TOOK A NUMBER OF STEPS TO ADDRESS THAT.

00:01:14 - SO THERE'S A LOT OF OTHER THINGS I COULD HAVE TALKED ABOUT BUT THE FOCUS WAS ON HOW DO WE MOVE FORWARD GIVEN THE CONTEXT OF THOSE PRIOR PLOTS AND WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED FROM THEM AND HOW WE CAN BEST WORK IN PARTNERSHIP TO BEST THAT POSTURE.

00:01:33 >> THAT IS ALL FOR THE QUESTIONS OF ADMINISTRATOR PISTOLE.

That was in August 2012.

It seems to me that Phillip Marshall was still very much following the 9/11 story right up until recently. His questioning of Mr. Pistole is public record on video - specifically as to why there's no mention of the 80 page evidence handed to the Saudi government in a law suit filed against them.

It looks like he was starting to get a little too vocal and too close to the truth as of recently...

It might also be worth mentioning that we should keep our ears and eyes open about any "accidents" and/or "suicides" of former US Senators Bob Graham and Bob Kerrey over the next few months.

This all stinks of high-up undercover silencing to the enth degree, IMO.

Edit to add:
If you watch the c-span video, you'll also notice how the mediator cuts off all questioning to Mr. Pistole right after he finishes dancing around Marshall's question. They literally cut off all questions right after that.
edit on 10-2-2013 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

I have already mentioned to desert via PM(due to that post) that I am going to attempt to interview ex Senator Bob Kerry, I live less than a mile from his residence atm. I can not guarantee this interview will take place but I will send a request. If anyone has logical professional questions they would like me to ask please feel free to forward them to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Good luck and I hope you can interview him.

Hopefully, he's not afraid to speak up... Maybe you could ask him what his thoughts are on the so-called homicide-suicide of Marshall and his family, even if you have to ask it "off the record".

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Hey, Cranial! Wow, great recap! I was just going to add a thought here, when I saw your post.

Ok, my thought. As others here have asked ... was there something else Mr. Marshall was going to come out with?

I wonder if someone was going to let him see the 28 redacted pages from the Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11. For those of you who might not remember the pages, they related to Saudi support INSIDE the United States for the highjackers. This or other redacted documents, as told about in Re-Open the 9/11 Investigation Now.

Regardless of the horrific deaths in the Marshall home, Philip Marshall's account of how the 9-11 crime was committed and his connecting the dots of past dirty criminal activities cannot be set aside.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before turning the gun on himself'

www.dailymail.co.uk

A pilot who wrote a conspiracy theory book about 9/11 is dead after he shot his two teenage children and family dog before turning the gun on himself.

Relatives and friends of Phillip Marshall were stunned by the violent crime which took place in Calaveras County on Saturday.

Their bodies were discovered when friends of the teens went to the family home on Sandalwood Drive and looked through the windows, they could see 54-year-old Phillip Marshall lying on the floor in a pool of blood.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Ok, this is really simple, he either killed his kids and then killed himself or he did not.
If he did, why nobody noticed anything before, he was a pilot so he has to go through evaluations from time to time and this went unnoticed for years and years? Also, he did not talk to anyone about this? Just decided out of the blue? Most people that do this always carry BIG WARNING LIGHTS.
If he did not, then someone did and the only reasonable explanation is that it was because of his writing. Then something in his book must be the truth and beyond the typical Conspiracy Theory. But what is/was? The man did say he felt threatened before BUT to what extent was this real?
More questions then answers in this one...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The "Alex Jones is a neocon nwo jew shill" comments are bafflingly funny.

If you actually listened to him on a regular basis you would know how off base that is.

Especially when he's weary of his own sources and takes everything at face value without solid proof.

Just because he doesn't blame the jewish people for the zio-nazis and corrupt israeli govt. doesnt mean he's a shill.

You can sling some heavy mud from your keyboard but try backing up your claims.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I would like to begin this post with saying, I feel for Sean Plummer(Marshall)(*I believe this is the correct name of Phillips ex wife) and am saddened with her over her loss. I also wish to state that I mean absolutely no ill will to the deceased especially the children. I am also not insinuating anything of a immoral implication of any member of the family. I am however attempting to see the scene as it is being described and the questions it brings up. I apologize to anyone who may find it offensive in anyway. If any of this information is incorrect, please post the corrections.

The Family dog was found shot in a bedroom. There is no report, that I have found, that states if the door to the room was open or closed.

The Children were found cuddled under a blanket on the couch. The reports say they were shot in their sleep and did not appear to have suffered and looked comfortable. The reports say they were shot in the head with a .9mm glock and no silencer was used. With the volume of sound at the point of discharge I find this information strange. If the dog was shot first it would have awakened the children(unless they were drugged. Toxicology has been ordered for Phillip, but as far as I can find, not for the children or a silencer was used). One would assume that it would have taken 2 rounds, one for each, and it would be safe to say one was woken prior to being shot(again unless drugged or a silencer was used) unless a single round killed them both. If a single round was used then it would be safe to say they were laying on the couch with their heads to one side. This position seems odd for a brother and sister of the ages of 17 and 14 to be in(again I am not implying anything immoral) especially when one can presume they both had their own bedrooms(one report I have found says there was a mortgage of over $230,000 which implies it was not a 1 or 2 bedroom home). If they were at opposite ends, one would have woke after the first round was fired(unless they were drugged or a silencer was used) making the shot more difficult. Another thought is that they were positioned to look comfortable and in a position of sleep but no reports have come out to support this. I have seen reports that there was 3 shots fired which would support the theory of them both at one end of the couch as it would then be, one for the dog, one for both of the Children, and one for Phillip. It would then bring into question, did Phillip actually hope it would only take a single shot and he planned it that way? did it just work out that way? or was the number of bullets fired incorrect? If he did shoot the Children first then went to the dog then came back out to the family room to shoot himself, why even bother with the dog? If he shot the dog first, then came out to the family room and shot his children, why then did they not wake from the shot to the dog?

Phillip shot himself in the head(official story)

A report on a much earlier case shows that Sean(the Mother) had broken into the home and attempted to steal a bottle of prescription Morphine that belonged to Phillip. If he still had the medication it could have been used to drug the Children and it could all make sense, but no tests(as far as I can find) were ordered for the toxicology of the children. If they were drugged they could have been positioned and would not have woke through the ordeal. This then brings in the questions of what was it that made him finally snap? If he planned it all out to the point of drugging the Children why then did he choose not to leave a note? especially if it was all directed at making his ex wife suffer. OR WHO assassinated this Family? and last but not least, why are there absolutely no pictures of Mom with the children available. There are no pictures of the Family as a whole unit nor of Phillip and Jean. The only pictures are of Dad and the 2 Children and they look very happy in all I have seen.

Please help me to understand how this scene played out because it just does not add up with the information we have.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I would like to begin this post with saying, I feel for Sean Plummer(Marshall)(*I believe this is the correct name of Phillips ex wife) and am saddened with her over her loss. I also wish to state that I mean absolutely no ill will to the deceased especially the children. I am also not insinuating anything of a immoral implication of any member of the family. I am however attempting to see the scene as it is being described and the questions it brings up. I apologize to anyone who may find it offensive in anyway. If any of this information is incorrect, please post the corrections.

The Family dog was found shot in a bedroom. There is no report, that I have found, that states if the door to the room was open or closed.

The Children were found cuddled under a blanket on the couch. The reports say they were shot in their sleep and did not appear to have suffered and looked comfortable. The reports say they were shot in the head with a .9mm glock and no silencer was used. With the volume of sound at the point of discharge I find this information strange. If the dog was shot first it would have awakened the children(unless they were drugged. Toxicology has been ordered for Phillip, but as far as I can find, not for the children or a silencer was used). One would assume that it would have taken 2 rounds, one for each, and it would be safe to say one was woken prior to being shot(again unless drugged or a silencer was used) unless a single round killed them both. If a single round was used then it would be safe to say they were laying on the couch with their heads to one side. This position seems odd for a brother and sister of the ages of 17 and 14 to be in(again I am not implying anything immoral) especially when one can presume they both had their own bedrooms(one report I have found says there was a mortgage of over $230,000 which implies it was not a 1 or 2 bedroom home). If they were at opposite ends, one would have woke after the first round was fired(unless they were drugged or a silencer was used) making the shot more difficult. Another thought is that they were positioned to look comfortable and in a position of sleep but no reports have come out to support this. I have seen reports that there was 3 shots fired which would support the theory of them both at one end of the couch as it would then be, one for the dog, one for both of the Children, and one for Phillip. It would then bring into question, did Phillip actually hope it would only take a single shot and he planned it that way? did it just work out that way? or was the number of bullets fired incorrect? If he did shot the Children first then went to the dog then came back out to the family room to shoot himself, why even bother with the dog? If he shot the dog first, then came out to the family room and shot his children, why then did they not wake from the shot to the dog?

Phillip shot himself in the head(official story)

A report on a much earlier case shows that Sean(the Mother) had broken into the home and attempted to steal a bottle of prescription Morphine that belonged to Phillip. If he still had the medication it could have been used to drug the Children and it could all make sense, but no tests(as far as I can find) were ordered for the toxicology of the children. If they were drugged they could have been positioned and would not have woke through the ordeal. This then brings in the questions of what was it that made him finally snap? If he planned it all out to the point of drugging the Children why then did he choose not to leave a note? especially if it was all directed at making his ex wife suffer. OR WHO assassinated this Family? and last but not least, why are there absolutely no pictures of Mom with the children available. There are no pictures of the Family as a whole unit nor of Phillip and Jean. The only pictures are of Dad and the 2 Children and they look very happy in all I have seen.

Please help me to understand how this scene played out because it just does not add up with the information we have.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Agarta because: Added

Good points.
In fact, a normal person would never use one shot to kill two people, and in the state of mind said person would be in, how would they have the discernment to play it out like that. Also, there is the question of the several shots not having been heard. Now, the dog here is the critical point. Why shoot the dog? You would shoot the dog if the dog was trying to attack you and you were very familiar only with guns. Then again, i don't know the state of mind of the man. More questions i guess.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I believe he was probably killed.

A great way to say "9/11 conspiracy theorists are likely to shoot kids".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join