It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Not long ago I read "The confessions of an internet shill" here on ATS

You do realize that was in short stories and not meant as reality. If you are basing your limited experience on this site by that now removed story, you really need to go back and look over some of the notes form the site owners about calling people shills, disinfo artists etc.. It's verboten by site rules.

So please explain to us oh great and powerful one why you are right and we lowly little girls are wrong..

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
WOW if that does not get your attention nothing will. Just ordered it myself.

Indeed! And fasten your seatbelt; you'll be in for a bumpy ride.

If you go to page 3 of this ATS thread ... Two Fmr US Senators File Statements With NY Court Connecting Saudi Arabia With 9/11 Attacks, from a year ago ... you'll find where I brought up Philip Marshall's info. Interesting discussion ensued.

Spoiler alert ... I had to type in quotes from the book, because there was nothing elsewhere from which to cut and paste quote. No articles were out there either authored by Marshall or interviewing him. On page 5, look for a post by 767Flyer.

People have to understand that we are not talking about something "the govt" did, but rather a crime was committed by criminal elements within the govt. A high crime.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

First off, I did not imply it was a reality. However fiction or not it presented good points.
You keep making the same errors, just now you used an argument that you are an oppressed woman.

we lowly little girls are wrong..

You can't use these things to win an argument or defend someone. Males are oppressed too, there are bizarre laws in the world that could speak for themselves. I advice that you stop #posting and remain on topic. We have already taken up one page that someone later will loose seconds skimming through just to find some good discussion and theories.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
At the very least it sounds suspect. Was he ever diagnosed with something? What about other authors? Surely he wasnt the only one publishing about these subjects.

However such an news article if anything brings more attention to the books published. If he was murdered, then with his background DEA or the CIA or even MPRI were worried about what else he was going to write.

That he murdered the dog is definitely suspect. Who kills the pet in a murder/suicide? However whom kills the dog would be operatives about to go to work.

Originally posted by Hopechest But aren't there still many very popular conspiracy theorists around that they haven't taken out? People like Alex Jones. I've never heard of this guy so it seems they are taking out small potatoes and leaving the big ones? I don't understand the logic behind that.

Alex Jones is a host, this guy was somebody on the inside. Different situation. Either he was lying, or the CIA and DEA wanted to send a message to other people on the inside to keep their mouth shut or else...
edit on 10-2-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
When things are clear to clear thinking people then it is most times what they surmise it to be.

This man overstepped his bounds and the family and the dog payed the price.............quite the message to anyone thinking of picking up where he left off.

Also I tryed to post another post and it came up "security error", so if that post makes it I apoligize ahead of time.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't know but it looks like the man is totally rotated by this whole conspiracy thing . I can imagine that if you so dedicated to believe or not willing to except that the world we live in is just a big lie. And it consumes your live.

The possibility that your wife is going to leave you or already have, for this and take away your kids, so that he could stop feeding them with what he believed in. So he maybe thought if I'm going to loose everything I'm going to kill them all.

For some conspiracies is going to rule their lives so bad that they do not see reality anymore .
Just a thought nothing more and I could be totally wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It is a Terror tactic.
they make an example of one of you.
to scare the rest into keeping quiet.

will you let them make you cower in a dark corner?
are you a sheep to be pick't of off wolves?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

So please explain to us oh great and powerful one why you are right and we lowly little girls are wrong..

Because some of us don't wear blinders. We are in a forum that was created in order to draw in bright minds that question things. But it seems as of late our questions are being leashed for the sake of political correctness.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Agarta

Sad story.......but surely if his book contained any embarrassing truths and he was a target for shadowy agencies then they would have taken him out before his book was published......or they would have targeted the publishers

edit on 9/2/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

To pull this 911 murder conspiracy off many people must have been involved. In my opinion it is clear that this pilot was onto something, telling the truth and maybe on the threshold to uncover some real incriminating stink.

Anyways, such a faul murder can also serve as a message to all the other conspiritors....or investigators.. The message is ....we are above the law, let it rest....or else...

edit on 10/2/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Don't count out Saudi operatives. The former pilot was one of the publicly known people saying we need to hold Saudi Arabia accountable for what they did to us.....

Easy target for them to get....easy to make it look like a suicide.

Those 2 former Senators....could be on the Saud's kill list as well......let's see if they end up dead in an apparent suicide as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

That thread was a good read.

Do you suppose that the senators, knowing what they know would see the death of a family and their little dog too (extra measure) as a message? I know I would.

I have stayed out of the 9-11 fray, simply because I knew the day it happened something was wrong and I never once let the propaganda machine work on my mind. I can gather the details with out resorting to an emotionally draining fight. But this story has not been polluted with spin and stands a good chance of revealing some fairly damning facts. If I were one of those senators I would be shouting from the roof tops about Marshall's death. Arming, and protecting ones self with the truth, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Originally posted by Agarta
I think what gets me on this story is that, if he did it I am wondering what the Children were doing at the time. It is odd that all 3 were shot in the head. One would think that he could have done one that way but the second would have heard the shot or something, assuming they were home at the time of the first shot. There are only 2 ways I could see this happening and that would be if both Children decided to let their Father shoot them or one was not home when the first was shot and he ambushed the second upon their return. Another thing is that no one heard 4 shots? I just need more information.

WOW you are on to something good work. I think you need to do some more investigating because you could blow this wide open. Hopefully we can get some more info soon and find out the truth but this story reeks of something fishy. I'm thinking about traveling to Calaveras County and asking some questions but you need to keep up the good work and I think you are definitely on the right track. Be careful because they don't like people looking and finding the truth.
like another poster said why the dog?If it was someone else maybe the dog was offed for making too much noise or getting ready to attack whomever did the deed?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Killing the dog sounds suspect imo. Perhaps the dog would have alerted others that someone unfamiliar was nearby. It seems to me that if someone close to the family commited the murders there would be no need to take out the dog...but I could be missing something.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I am one of those who think that there are silent assassinations going on

in addition to taking guns away from people

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I am always thinking of framing, framed suicides, framed homocides, in such a cases... My first reaction, sory, I watched a lot of movies...

Maybe not, but, some services are well paid for similar ...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The dog was killed is all that you need to know. Interesting to me would be if the investigation (a fair one) would be able to establish TOD (Time of Death) for all victims (dog included). Anyway, none of this seems right. I am not even factoring in the 9/11 crap. Just makes bells go off when I hear of stories like this and the household pet is killed as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by vkey08

Because some of us don't wear blinders. We are in a forum that was created in order to draw in bright minds that question things. But it seems as of late our questions are being leashed for the sake of political correctness.

The original post was removed but the poster was lashing out at my self and another poster for commenting that these sorts of incidents are becoming more and more frequent nothing more nothing less, not actually saying that there wasn't something odd about this one, which there looks to be.

This incident reminds me of the General Manager of WDRC in Hartford who in 1992 took his wife on a flight, deliberately crashed the plane, shot her and then himself... Instead of getting a divorce.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join