Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Agarta

Sad story.......but surely if his book contained any embarrassing truths and he was a target for shadowy agencies then they would have taken him out before his book was published......or they would have targeted the publishers
edit on 9/2/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

Why?
Him killing his kids discredits it much much more then had they sounded an alarm before the book even released.

Also think about how much this book has effected the world since it's release, absolutely minimal.
This is more or less tying up a loose end after the fact.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Listening for gunshots? Have you ever heard a gun go off inside a house? Even a .22 inside a house you can't really miss.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

I will be investing time and money into Marshall's work. What makes him dangerous to the powers is the credibility that he restores to the search for truth, and the demands for accountability.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Listening for gunshots? Have you ever heard a gun go off inside a house? Even a .22 inside a house you can't really miss.

And if you are asleep and/or at different ends of the house?

There are numerous cases worldwide of multiple people being shot one after the other without apparently noticing it happening to the previous victims.

Here's one where 5 members of a family were shot dead early in the morning - 6-7am or so - with a .22 rifle

Or how about 15 year old shoots family members with .22 rifle - and holds up the mothers bloody head to show his 9 year old brother she is dead - before shooting him too!

sadly this is what can happen - and as I said it is not all that uncommon.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Signals

I find it strange that he shot his family, which you seem to accept as normal - but you question him shooting the dog???

No, you misunderstood my post.

I find it strange he shot anybody, especially the dog....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It was him then. I posted this in another thread about Chris Kyle.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here.

But, its pretty obvious what is happening since Obama signed an unlawful legislation giving him the right to kill Americans and imprison without charges.

He's been going around doing just that.

And killing kids too!
edit on 9-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

The book should come with an airline barf bag, as it is a sickening read.

Here's what Philip Marshall wrote days before on Jan 24, 2013. The title of this site is The Big Bamboozle It is a great place to get started, then read his book for the research.

One Saudi official in particular, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Saudi Ambassador to the United States from 1983 to 2005, was quickly traced to direct funding of the hijackers, through cashier’s checks, not from him he would say, but from his wife. Alabama Senator Richard Shelby, Maine Senator Susan Collins and Florida Senator Bob Graham learned that Saudi officials had directed agents in the United States to assist the future hijackers. These senators would quietly back out of the investigation after the White House threatened them with “leaking classified information” and a criminal probe. Senator Graham was told in no uncertain terms to back off and shut up in telephone calls from Vice President Cheney. This evidence alone on the Saudis provided more plausibility than two chapters of KSM’s ramblings. Here was opportunity to provide airplanes and instructors for hijackers who were solidly linked to Saudi operatives working for Prince Bandar.

Since Mr. Marshall wasn't involved in govt. he researched and wrote without the need to back off. He used his own experience and connections to find the missing puzzle piece.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Just from the little I have read it is obvious to me me that his intellectual prowess together with the U.S government stamp of prior approval would make him a very dangerous individual. Thanks for the link.

I just ordered The Big Bambozzle. The Amazon reviews are pretty interesting.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

About the author:
Philip Marshall, a veteran airline captain and former government "special activities" contract pilot, has authored three books on Top Secret America, a group presently conducting business as the United States Intelligence Community.

Beginning with his role in the 1980s as a Learjet captain first as part of a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) sting on Pablo Escobar, and later in the covert arming of the Nicaraguan Contras, Marshall has studied and written 30-years worth of covert government special activities and the revolving door of Wall Street tricksters, media moguls, and their well funded politicians.

Marshall is the leading aviation expert on the September 11th attack, as well as a masterful storyteller. The Big Bamboozle (2012) is his second work to focus on the flight training and preparation of 9/11 hijackers' after False Flag 911 was published in 2008. His first book, Lakefront Airport (2003) was a novel based on his experience as a government contract pilot during the Iran-Contra operation.

From the perspective of a Boeing 767 captain and former "special activities" contract pilot, Philip Marshall straps the reader into the cockpits of hijacked commercial airliners to tell the story of the most sophisticated terrorist attack in history. Based on a comprehensive ten-year study into the murders of his fellow pilots on 9/11, he explains how hijackers, novice pilots at the controls of massive guided missiles, were able to beat United States Air Force fighters to iconic targets with advanced maneuvering, daring speeds and a kamikaze finish. But, as Marshall explains, the tactical plan was so precise that it rules out car-bombers and shoe-bombers known as al Qaeda, KSM and Osama bin Laden. So then, who was it? That's what you are about learn. Backed by official NTSB, FAA and black box recordings, Marshall finds the most capable and most documented group of conspirators buried deep within a Congressional Inquiry's report and retraces their work in gripping detail. Fasten your seatbelt--- the sad truth is that all of the solid evidence points to a dark collaboration between members of the Bush Administration and a covert group of Saudi government officials. This is a game changer that will finally set the record straight on the most horrific crime in US history.
www.createspace.com...

WOW if that does not get your attention nothing will. Just ordered it myself.
edit on 9-2-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The Kids?The dog?

No man does that to his own.

sorry- you have to be one vengeful prick in order to do that.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I do not believe for a second that he did it by his own will. No doubt this was a high-level blackops to clean up those against Zionist NWO.

I thought I read somewhere (before this incident) they were warning all conspiracy theorists to be on alert .. was it the Alex Jones show?..

September 11th 2001 happened in the Chinese zodiac year of Snake. It is now 2013 another year of Snake. Highly possible another big false flag attack would happen between Feb 2013 to Feb 2014. Do not be surprised because it is human sacrifice ritual.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The title of the article is a "tell" in itself. Labelling him as a "conspiracy theorists" rather than a researcher, author, or a more innocuous title is just a bit too trendy at this point in time when the vogue is currently in labelling and discrediting researchers, questioners, and inquisitive-minded folk. If he had any "depression" issues as some posters have suggested then that is just a bit too convenient for anyone that may be wanting to discredit such people.

Of course the news as it is reported may well be accurate, and in either event this is a tragedy whatever its motives were. Still, from what appears from his writings it certainly seems to have come with quite a bite to it. If there was the intent to discredit him then it appears to have backfired because his published work seems worthy of more than a passing glance. I will definitely give this more study and consideration.

edit on 10-2-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Of course the news as it is reported may well be accurate, and in either event this is a tragedy whatever its motives were. Still, from what appears from his writings it certainly seems to have come with quite a bite to it. If there was the intent to discredit him then it appears to have backfired because his published work seems worthy of more than a passing glance. I will definitely give this more study and consideration.

Imagine the backfire if this story had been covered by MSM. The only coverage it has received is from backwater journals and blogs. MSM lives off of this kind of tragedy for days. Why not this one.

edit on 10-2-2013 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I heard this guy on coast to coast before. He sounds pretty sane and had some pretty good evidence 911 was set up. I'm sure they off him so he couldn't go spewing more info on air.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
A hired assassin kills the dog to shut it up and so as not to have to worry about something attacking him. He kills the kids to make an example of the dad to anyone else who might be thinking of writing such stuff. A very public example of what can happen to you AND your family. Just like the people at Roswell were threatened; first it's 'oh you saw a weather balloon', then it's 'you were hallucinating' and if you still resisted the suggestions, you were told you and your entire family would be taken out so far in the desert, no one would ever find the bodies. A lot of people did disappear or die mysteriously, after Roswell and after 9-11. This is the government we've been paying taxes to for the past 60+ years. Kinda a little drift from 'inalienable rights and pursuit of happiness', ain't it?

Ever notice that NO ONE in the Bush Crime Family et al EVER dies? Just their political opponents. Even that vampire Cheney gets a new heart and probably bumped someone human who actually deserved one off the waiting list. Gawd, they're even starting to look like the Skesis from The Dark Crystal.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

No, that's not the case. At least not part of it. A hitman doesn't kill kids just to "make an example". The victim's children looked old for their age thus making him not spare anyone, because they were witnesses. You have a point that the dog was shot to not make any sound. Simply put, if I were on a rampage the dog would be left out of it since I would need someone to eventually find my body however any hitman knows that if you have a dog barking things will get tougher.
Not to mention how there were ONLY 3 gunshots, all to the head. That couldn't sound more like a professional hit to me. And also how the dog was shot, yet only 3 bullets from a handgun was ever shot. That means there was an outside gun.

The only way to follow this up is to check if there were any missing items in his house, or what he had been doing for the past week to raise a redflag.

Theories are welcome.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Sadly people go off the rails and kill their families all of the time, it's nothing new. I don't know why some people just refuse to accept this sad fact of life, and instead want to blame it on the government. Sure, it is difficult to believe that someone could do that to their own family, but it does happen.

I do agree that some people may well be "offed" I think the Dr David Kelly incident was one such event, but it seems like no one seems to notice when an ordinary, everyday Joe kills him/herself and their family, it's just seen as a tragedy, but if someone wrote a book, then it must be a conspiracy.

And I agree with other posters that it is defeating the purpose a bit when the book is already available and the publicity of the shootings will probably make it more popular...sort of a dumb way to suppress the guy's views, it's more likely to make them available to more people.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join