It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The exploitation of children in gun control is getting REALLY old!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog
You can also add no one cares about the kids in the rest of the world. The poor kids that starve to death or drones kill them. All of a sudden a bunch of white kids get shot and everyone freaks out and it is blasted on the media 24/7 for the last 2 months. Then there is multiple shootings afterward like everyone just went crazy. I have a friend she is all upset to the point of crying about this but we are over 3000 miles away from where this happened. This tells me that the media has had an effect on her big time. People in the town should be the most effected by it and to a lesser degree further away from the town. I bet if they played videos of Iraqi kids being hit by drones 24/7 in the media that war would be stopped pretty quick. They are not letting a crisis go to waste here and are going to wring every last drop out of it. It is a sad event that is being exploited.

True.

No one hears about the little kids across the world, burned all over their bodies (sometimes killed, but not always) by American drones, bombs, etc.

Nope. Guns owned by citizens are clearly more dangerous and evil.

edit on 10-2-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

The exploitation of children , its what makes the world go round, er wait, no i mean its greed, no thats not right, its power. er fug um oh hell i forgot what makes it go round anymore its all to $%^& up. ^^

of course, you can pull anything off when theres kids involved. show a happy face, show a sad face, show bodies strewn across a battle field, dying in a sun baked dirt picture ribs showing, or like all the pictures from sandy hook....... oh wait there was none. but we saw plenty of happy smiling kids after though didnt we ^^

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

The exploitation of children , its what makes the world go round, er wait, no i mean its greed, no thats not right, its power. er fug um oh hell i forgot what makes it go round anymore its all to $%^& up. ^^

of course, you can pull anything off when theres kids involved. show a happy face, show a sad face, show bodies strewn across a battle field, dying in a sun baked dirt picture ribs showing, or like all the pictures from sandy hook....... oh wait there was none. but we saw plenty of happy smiling kids after though didnt we ^^

Yeah...

Pretty much anything that falls under the "seven deadly sins" makes the world go round.

Makes me sick.

That's why when I find descent people (which is rare), I tend to cling to them almost obsessively. It creeps em out a bit.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Our govt and corporate establishment sucks.
They need to grow up and stop being so pathetic.

Just being honest.
I too am growing quite impatient.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Our govt and corporate establishment sucks.
They need to grow up and stop being so pathetic.

Just being honest.
I too am growing quite impatient.

Likewise friend.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.

-Adolf Hitler

The reason why this is being done is for emotional appeal, Hitler points it out best.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
New member here , just got on board today. In fact this is the first thread response for me. This use of children to
change the way we think about things or to highlight what the Elites want to get rid of things that stand in their
way is Satanic. This time the get rid of topic is guns so to dis-arm the American people. What better and most
thought out evil way to do it than use our children to put a point across.
Example: 9/11 terrorist attack that caused those three (3) buildings to come down was not caused by two (2)
airplanes hitting them. No they came down because they were all rigged with explosives. And the explosives were
set off by people who knew what they were doing so maybe most of us would believe it to be a terrorist attack. The
evil of it is, is that they killed 3,000 of our good citizens. The theatre thing.This guy knew what he was doing all
the time. He planned the whole thing but of course he had help. Every theatre in his area had posted concealled gun
carry was ok. But one theatre posted a gun free area. Guess where he went to shoot up the place. The Terrorist
scam has caused two wars, killed a whole bunch of our boys not mentioning the ones comeing home crippled. Also
created a debt load on this country to cause a government crash potential which the Elites want. After the crash
then we will all cry oh please NEW WORLD ORDER save us. Wake up everybody. I am running out of room to
write so forgive me if I got off the children subject. I just wanted to explain what is happening under our very noses with a couple of examples.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot88
New member here , just got on board today. In fact this is the first thread response for me. This use of children to
change the way we think about things or to highlight what the Elites want to get rid of things that stand in their
way is Satanic. This time the get rid of topic is guns so to dis-arm the American people. What better and most
thought out evil way to do it than use our children to put a point across.
Example: 9/11 terrorist attack that caused those three (3) buildings to come down was not caused by two (2)
airplanes hitting them. No they came down because they were all rigged with explosives. And the explosives were
set off by people who knew what they were doing so maybe most of us would believe it to be a terrorist attack. The
evil of it is, is that they killed 3,000 of our good citizens. The theatre thing.This guy knew what he was doing all
the time. He planned the whole thing but of course he had help. Every theatre in his area had posted concealled gun
carry was ok. But one theatre posted a gun free area. Guess where he went to shoot up the place. The Terrorist
scam has caused two wars, killed a whole bunch of our boys not mentioning the ones comeing home crippled. Also
created a debt load on this country to cause a government crash potential which the Elites want. After the crash
then we will all cry oh please NEW WORLD ORDER save us. Wake up everybody. I am running out of room to
write so forgive me if I got off the children subject. I just wanted to explain what is happening under our very noses with a couple of examples.

Welcome to ATS.

Yes, you pretty much hit the nail on the head, regarding the whole idea.

It's getting really old dealing with back biters who think they know SO much, just because they regurgitate everything they absorb from the news.
edit on 10-2-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Totally agree with the Op. Also, lets not forget how traumatic it must be for a child to go through a shooting, only to immediately be interviewed on camera an asked to re-live it. With the Sandy Hook shooting, it seemed that immediately reporters were hounding these kids for a story. Do those people have no soul? Seriously, those kids literally JUST LIVED THROUGH it! Leave them the f*$k alone!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
hitler used the children too!
you appeal to the masses!
look at obama.....look at the kids he used at.his press conference....genectic makeup of america!??

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hey, OP, I wonder, is it your opinion that 'exploiting' children for gun control is getting as old as seeing the 20 dead 1st and 2nd graders' bodies from Newtown laying on the ground? In my mind, THAT'S what's getting old - seeing more and more innocent people killed becuase some nut job with a chip on his shoulder grabs his machine gun to make his point. In MY mind, what's getting old is hearing people make ANY excuse they can think of just so they can hold onto weapons that they shouldn't be able to get to begin with. The same reason Mr Average can't cruise down the road in a tank, is the reason why Mr Average shouldn't be able to buy an assault weapon. No reason to have one, except providing the opportunity to scare the $h!t out of the neighbors. Rave on, proud Americans

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TownCryer

well we're tired of mass graves filled with innocent men, women and children who were unarmed, put in a corner and shot by russians, germans, vietnamese chinese cambodians, africans, anglo saxons, spanish romanians, doing this to their own people. the government should only own mass execution weapons? the government should only have gas chambers, and laboratories for vivasection? when the time comes when the globalists are trying to steamroller my fat a$$ i will be certain that my accuracy with a semi automatic rifle will ensure my ability to fight from one moment to the next.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TownCryer
Hey, OP, I wonder, is it your opinion that 'exploiting' children for gun control is getting as old as seeing the 20 dead 1st and 2nd graders' bodies from Newtown laying on the ground? In my mind, THAT'S what's getting old - seeing more and more innocent people killed becuase some nut job with a chip on his shoulder grabs his machine gun to make his point. In MY mind, what's getting old is hearing people make ANY excuse they can think of just so they can hold onto weapons that they shouldn't be able to get to begin with. The same reason Mr Average can't cruise down the road in a tank, is the reason why Mr Average shouldn't be able to buy an assault weapon. No reason to have one, except providing the opportunity to scare the $h!t out of the neighbors. Rave on, proud Americans

Yuck! Your brainwash is showing

They show you that stuff on the news so you'll react exactly how you're reacting to me now.

"Blah blah rage children death guns are evil blah blah!"

You obviously got offended by the title of my thread, then retaliated without even reading what I posted, because my thread breaks and disproves EVERYTHING you've said here.

No reason to have one?

We're free, and we can do whatever we damn well please. Its not that we don't have reasons...

But we don't have to.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by TownCryer

well we're tired of mass graves filled with innocent men, women and children who were unarmed, put in a corner and shot by russians, germans, vietnamese chinese cambodians, africans, anglo saxons, spanish romanians, doing this to their own people. the government should only own mass execution weapons? the government should only have gas chambers, and laboratories for vivasection? when the time comes when the globalists are trying to steamroller my fat a$$ i will be certain that my accuracy with a semi automatic rifle will ensure my ability to fight from one moment to the next.

Yeah, see? We ain't the only boogie man out there.

If the tyrannical, shameless, evil American government is suitable enough to have guns, then the citizens ought to be armed to the teeth.

And we are.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

also what about the children on Ritalin, dying of heart attacks, dying in foster care under federal watch? how many a day? yet ritalin, prozac, and big pharma is okay, but guns are the problem to whoever wants an obamaphone. it makes me mad as hell and i'm not gonna take it anymore
edit on 12-2-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

also what about the children on Ritalin, dying of heart attacks, dying in foster care under federal watch? how many a day? yet ritalin, prozac, and big pharma is okay, but guns are the problem to whoever wants an obamaphone. it makes me mad as hell and i'm not gonna take it anymore
edit on 12-2-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

Yeah, but according to some people, the biggest problem we face is the citizen's rights to own guns.

Everything else is irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

i was thinking of the hypocracy of how more and more kids die a day from big pharma than gun incidents, yet big pharma is riding around upon their pale horse and that they make their deaths not a big issue but they wipe the blood onto someone elses hands. those who support gun control beware the ides of march for it will not be rome burning but the funeral in which the fiddle plays for the dogs of war have too often been beaten and though crippled so thusly shall starve for the masters fat more so than the bread which falls of the table. upon prairies the dust devils swirl with vengeful spirits unjustly slain in the name of justice twisted as fallen tower metal from the new city of york. by design Caligula rebirths as a moorish buffoon mocking those devoted to saturn, dividing to conquer, yet the hypnotized they serve their masters so when the call to arms rings, they shall not answer. fie i say, for the cries of the spirits in the wind is my call to arms, the lies brought forth like dung in a caravan sicken me as they martyr lost souls taken by the weary drugged murderer for the gain of bastard kings

top topics

<< 1   >>

join