It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The exploitation of children in gun control is getting REALLY old!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Seriously, why is it when any OTHER crisis in America is occurring, no one cares what kids say? No one cares what kids have to say in court rooms (speaking from LOTS of experience), no one in school cares what kids have to say, because adults make the rules. No one at home cares what kid have to say, because adults make the rules. No kids are allowed to vote. No kids can smoke, drink, or contribute to any (legal) organization for a hard day's pay.

But when it's gun control, suddenly the naive, inexperienced kids are the ones who know best.

Can't anyone else see the emotional black mail happening here?!

Just like when Ben Shapiro was on the Piers Morgan show. Just when Ben started making Piers look like a damn fool, they went to commercial, and Ben was quickly replaced by some traumatized kid who was involved in a school shooting. It was a young teenager, who CLEARLY didn't know what he was talking about. I wanted to post a video of it, but I couldn't find one. Here's one of his quotes;

"I... um... just think... it's a real problem, and uh... the guns... in this country... need to be locked up."

They use emotionally scarred children to win the hearts of the ignorant, so that no one will think twice about giving the gun control problem any LOGICAL thought. This blind emotion is so deep, hypnotic and strong, that any logic opposing it is a satanic enemy.

Get OUT of the TRANCE!

I just saw a child on the news. The news woman said "And our hearts go out to the children, who decided to step forward and speak today."

A little girl, maybe ten years old, was crying, talking into the mike, saying "We need... to stop... the violence."

Don't you SEE that they're showing you this stuff on PURPOSE?

You can never stop violence. Never.

I made a thread about half a year or so on ATS about my little sister, who I teach a lot of conspiracy theories and possibilities. She's a ten year old. She's very intelligent, has opinions regarding Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, and she even drew her own "Anti-gun control" poster. I posted a thread explaining how she was suspended from school because she mentioned conspiracy theorizing on a get-well card she made for her teacher.

I got a lot of heat from that thread. About half of you guys agreed with me, but everyone else scolded me for teaching such a young child things that conspirators hear on a regular basis.

Well, if I don't teach her the truth and strengthen her up now, what's to stop her from becoming that crying girl that was on the news? She knows better. She knows that violence is inevitable in certain situations, and laws have little control over the real flow of things. She also understands that laws are passed to steal our freedoms, not to protect them (not all of them).

It makes me wanna puke every time I see kids on the news, crying about guns killing people.

I'm sure if you presented the same kind of emotionally blackmailing argument regarding automobile accidents, there would be a lot of ignorant screw ups who would want to ban all vehicles.

If we had a few kids on the news, crying because their family members were killed in car accidents, there would be a "BAN ASSAULT VEHICLES NOW!" rally forming in every state.

The whole idea is, guns are evil, and people who are pro-gun are against the crying children, and everyone who is pro-gun wants the children to keep dying. Our children! Our children!

Your children are more likely to die from a car accident than a school shooting.

In fact, they're more likely to die from almost ANYTHING but a school shooting.

What's the number one cause of death in my country?

Suicide.

Because we just have to medicate our kids, and re-wire their brains so they kill themselves faster. Because it's okay to present suicide and death-worship to our children and think it won't mentally affect them. It's cool to cut yourself. It's cool to kill yourself. It's cool to have no emotion and hurt people whenever you want.

And that's why psychos go and shoot up schools, because they're brainwashed.

You know what my local news station broadcasted yesterday? No joke.

RIGHT AFTER they were talking about the gun control problems, they began talking about school security problems, and how all schools should have locks on their front doors.

And then--get this--they posted a LIST of all the schools in my area that don't have locks on their front doors.

A list.

And they read it aloud as well.

Hey, at least all the psychos in my area know where to shoot up their next school!

No one SEES this?!

Wake. UP!

You. Are. Being.

USED!

God!

edit on 9-2-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
While I agree with you pretty much on this, you kinda said it yourself.

They use 'emotionally scarred' children - how did the child become emotionally scarred? bingo. or bango..

It gets my goat up when they obviously use anyone who is in a knee jerk reaction mode to sit around discussing points. It comes across as emotive blackmail. You either agree with the innocents or you're the bogey man in disguise.

And it's not just children, anyone.

It's a sad state of affairs at the moment. On the one hand you have rabid goons who wear army fatigues and oil their guns daily saying "Iffun someone comes to muh door to take muh guns, Imma shoot at 'em!" and on the other we have the arrogance of the media using sound bights and snippets of random jane tea towel saying "Oh I don't like guns either. We should all hold hands and pray, because we are lost and we need guidance. Guidance not guns people.!!"

and I want to smother both with petrol.

It's a thing made to definitely divide the people. And it's doing a good job as it's got world wide attention.

We can't live in the world where guns don't exist.
We can't live in the world where everyone has a gun.

For the same reasons both argue but neither accept.

People are random. People are broken. People will get drunk one night and shoot bob in the knee by accident. People will plan or plot to kill innocents and use fertilizer if they have to.People.

Can't live with 'em.. can't go around shooting them either.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

We can't live in the world where guns don't exist.
We can't live in the world where everyone has a gun.

Very strong. Agree 100%

The problem with this is, who gets to say who gets guns and who doesn't?

That power, perhaps more than most other authorities, has the ability to be used in a corrupt manner. If you control who gets guns, you control a lot... regarding to the people.

Divide and Conquer, you know.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
i concur. mainstream media is the biggest case of stockholm syndrome i have witnessed

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nicely put.

Nothing else need said.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
i concur. mainstream media is the biggest case of stockholm syndrome i have witnessed

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

kinda sucks when they use kids as propaganda ools for something as bogus as gun control.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

kinda sucks when they use kids as propaganda tools for something as bogus as gun control unkowing of the reprecussions

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

kinda sucks when they use kids as propaganda tools for something as bogus as gun control unkowing of the reprecussions

Yep! These kids can't take responsibility for any of this. Their emotions are tools for the bigger agenda. Nothing more.

None of them truly care for children. Otherwise, they wouldn't be injecting kids with crap that kills them, or letting them starve to death in both other countries and here at home, or brainwashing them to go and shoot up schools, take pills, and kill themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

and the stupid thing is how they say it's you and me's fault

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

It makes me wanna puke every time I see kids on the news, crying about guns killing people. I'm sure if you presented the same kind of emotionally blackmailing argument regarding automobile accidents, there would be a lot of ignorant screw ups who would want to ban all vehicles. If we had a few kids on the news, crying because their family members were killed in car accidents, there would be a "BAN ASSAULT VEHICLES NOW!" rally forming in every state. The whole idea is, guns are evil, and people who are pro-gun are against the crying children, and everyone who is pro-gun wants the children to keep dying. Our children! Our children!

Very well said and I agree 100% with you on this.

No one looks at kids for any meaningful input but Obama surrounded himself with them lately when talking about the laws he was going to start laying down.

Those same kids that you see on the news and sitting with Morgan are the same ones that will go home, sit on the couch and start playing GTA or Call of Duty...or a thousand other violence based games their parents bought for them.

Very pathetic is right.

S&F

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

yeah soon nobody can have a hemi and only military can have hemis in their cars

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The thing that kills me most is that I can't walk up and smack Obama in his face for the world to see when he's standing up there with the crying kids, and explain to the world how they're being used and exploited.

That wouldn't help the "anti-violence" crap though.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

it would take a hell of a trailer park boy to pull it off

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

it would take a hell of a trailer park boy to pull it off

Eminem popped into my head. Hell, he'd be the one to send if he wasn't an Illuminati puppet.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
I made a thread about half a year or so on ATS about my little sister, who I teach a lot of conspiracy theories and possibilities. She's a ten year old. She's very intelligent, has opinions regarding Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura, and she even drew her own "Anti-gun control" poster. I posted a thread explaining how she was suspended from school because she mentioned conspiracy theorizing on a get-well card she made for her teacher.

This part actually really stuck out for me.

Your little sister isn't as smart as you make her out to be in this regard.

She is no different from any of the other little children?

She's simply repeating what you tell her. A product of her environment.
Of course she is going to be "anti-gun control" if you are...

She's soaking up the information you're giving her to work with.
If she was watching CNN all the time and what not then she would be anti gun.

She's a kid who hasn't formulated anything concrete yet, only a moral basis.
It's still years away before she actually full comprehends any of this.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

This part actually really stuck out for me.

Your little sister isn't as smart as you make her out to be in this regard.

She is no different from any of the other little children?

She's simply repeating what you tell her. A product of her environment.
Of course she is going to be "anti-gun control" if you are...

She's soaking up the information you're giving her to work with.
If she was watching CNN all the time and what not then she would be anti gun.

She's a kid who hasn't formulated anything concrete yet, only a moral basis.
It's still years away before she actually full comprehends any of this.

I understand what you mean, but respectfully, I believe you're wrong.

Reason being, she comes to ME with different ideas on things she believes are conspiracies. She loves to dig and find the "info under the rug." It's not always me making the conspirator statements.

And she is VERY intelligent.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

i was thinking ricky from trailer park boys

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

i was thinking ricky from trailer park boys

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You can also add no one cares about the kids in the rest of the world. The poor kids that starve to death or drones kill them. All of a sudden a bunch of white kids get shot and everyone freaks out and it is blasted on the media 24/7 for the last 2 months. Then there is multiple shootings afterward like everyone just went crazy. I have a friend she is all upset to the point of crying about this but we are over 3000 miles away from where this happened. This tells me that the media has had an effect on her big time. People in the town should be the most effected by it and to a lesser degree further away from the town. I bet if they played videos of Iraqi kids being hit by drones 24/7 in the media that war would be stopped pretty quick. They are not letting a crisis go to waste here and are going to wring every last drop out of it. It is a sad event that is being exploited.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join