page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
January 19th 2013 11pm to 1am
Harrodsburg KY

Claims: voices.
Findings: many EVPs upstairs, none on main floor, could not access basement.
High EMF on second floor from old power lines coming into building.
Extraordinarily high EMF on main floor, cause undetermined, coming from basement.

Video with EVP's (EVPs are chronological, better EVPs later in video):

Love to hear any and all comments.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

These are some great Class A EVPs. Thank you for posting these.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Get your headphones people, this is an amazing find right here.
Right --- of course we don't know what it is.
And admittedly there was a bit of a rustle of noise from the investigators.
But I can clearly hear "something" being said.

No reason not to trust Piano, I've known them for a while now and they've always been genuine to my knowledge.

Wow, S+F
edit on 9-2-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Get your headphones people, this is an amazing find right here.
Right --- of course we don't know what it is.
And admittedly there was a bit of a rustle of noise from the investigators.
But I can clearly hear "something" being said.

No reason not to trust Piano, I've known them for a while now and they've always been genuine to my knowledge.

Wow, S+F
edit on 9-2-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

Thank you TC

We'll keep posting these up, learning as we go.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing these with us. Everything sounded like what guys thought they were to me except I just could not make out the last one. I am fascinated with Evp investigations.

S&F friend.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Thank you for your support. It's all real stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

Thank you for your support.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
Thank you for sharing these with us. Everything sounded like what guys thought they were to me except I just could not make out the last one. I am fascinated with Evp investigations.

S&F friend.

It is very fascinating.

When i started I did not expect to find much, if anything.

I am overwhelmed by all that we are finding.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I am just fascinated by all that we find. The quality of the EVPs are so clear.

Ya know when you listen to some of the EVPs that are on TV I have trouble to understand what they are saying without someone on TV saying what they think they heard.

These that you just posted are so clear. I am just amazed.

Thank you for all if the hours you put in doing this analyst.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jannell03

I am just fascinated by all that we find. The quality of the EVPs are so clear.

Ya know when you listen to some of the EVPs that are on TV I have trouble to understand what they are saying without someone on TV saying what they think they heard.

These that you just posted are so clear. I am just amazed.

Thank you for all if the hours you put in doing this analyst.

There are many more EVPs we caught like that, these are just the clearest.

The analysis is the most time intensive, and it feels like it will never done, but each time you catch a possible EVP it is a mini reward.

Your welcome. I find this is the most rewarding part.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Let me just say this: Holy cow.

This is really great!! Thank you so much for sharing your work here, your posts are always fantastic. I am probably the worst person in the world to "hear" much less "understand" EVPs. I can't see most supposed ghost pictures either. But these EVPs that you caught were great. More than 50% of them I could understand (that's without headphone on a laptop computer -- and my terrible non-EVP hearing ears!)

I thought the "no s**t" response was pretty funny, because wasn't it in response to an investigator pointing out a bathroom? And "Just take the blame" gave me chills - it was so clear, and a very long statement by EVP standards. Also very appropriate for the location.

Was the "all good" one heard in real time? Because the investigator repeated it, so I am assuming it was heard in real time and that wasn't just a coincidence. How many of those did you hear in real time?

I also wonder why some EVPs are caught on multiple devices, and some are only on one. Do you thing one adds to or detracts from the credibility of the capture? Meaning do you think if it is caught on multiple devices is was more likely contamination, or if it was only caught on one device it was more likely some radio interference? or does one or the other make it seem more credible instead of less? Just curious and what you theorize...

Was it just your team in the building at the time? What time of day was this? (Sorry if this was mentioned in the video, I missed it.) Is this place open to the public? Is it a tourist location?

Great, great stuff... thanks again for posting. I love your stuff because I know you are a skeptic and you seem very genuine in your endeavors. Sharing your findings always makes my day. So, yeah -- you rock.
edit on 10-2-2013 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ok . Time for a reality check .
Am I the only person who noticed that the supposed EVP replies are completely nonsensical and bear no relevance to the questions being put forward ?
I wonder what most people would hear if not prompted by the screen captions ?

The replies sound too robotic and not at all free flowing . I think what we are hearing here is just cleverly edited digital noise .

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VegHead
Let me just say this: Holy cow.

This is really great!! Thank you so much for sharing your work here, your posts are always fantastic. I am probably the worst person in the world to "hear" much less "understand" EVPs. I can't see most supposed ghost pictures either. But these EVPs that you caught were great. More than 50% of them I could understand (that's without headphone on a laptop computer -- and my terrible non-EVP hearing ears!)

I thought the "no s**t" response was pretty funny, because wasn't it in response to an investigator pointing out a bathroom? And "Just take the blame" gave me chills - it was so clear, and a very long statement by EVP standards. Also very appropriate for the location.

Was the "all good" one heard in real time? Because the investigator repeated it, so I am assuming it was heard in real time and that wasn't just a coincidence. How many of those did you hear in real time?

I also wonder why some EVPs are caught on multiple devices, and some are only on one. Do you thing one adds to or detracts from the credibility of the capture? Meaning do you think if it is caught on multiple devices is was more likely contamination, or if it was only caught on one device it was more likely some radio interference? or does one or the other make it seem more credible instead of less? Just curious and what you theorize...

Was it just your team in the building at the time? What time of day was this? (Sorry if this was mentioned in the video, I missed it.) Is this place open to the public? Is it a tourist location?

Great, great stuff... thanks again for posting. I love your stuff because I know you are a skeptic and you seem very genuine in your endeavors. Sharing your findings always makes my day. So, yeah -- you rock.
edit on 10-2-2013 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

"All good" is an interesting one... I did NOT consciously hear it... yet I repeated it, then Curt repeated me saying it! When I saw that I did that I Laughed at myself. So no, I did not hear it at the time.

The only one I heard at the time I marked on the Video. Curt and I both heard it, Jan did not. We thought at the time it was outside on the street. We each had an audio recorder. Jan and Curt were by the window, I was by the interior door to the room. Mine was the only recorder that caught it (barely) so the sound came from INSIDE not outside as we assumed.

I caught a few on multiple devices, I posted most of them in the video. I think it helps determine where in the room it was coming from. Most of them are closer to Jan than to either Curt or myself, and she seems to hear them better than us, so maybe that is why they are gathered around her.

I do NOT know what we are catching. There are many theories, i KNOW we are catching them and they are not edited noise as the person below you suggests. My personal pet theories are spillover from multiple dimensions where the "bubbles" meet" or time anomalies that allow the past or future to be caught in the preset however...

None of those would account for the seemingly direct answers to our questions... only sentient entities or extremely synchronistic timing would account for that. And it happens to much to be synchronistic... but still it is possible.

Could it be radio signals? Yes, could it be weird acoustic anomalies that warp the past to the present? Yes, could it be many more things that I can even imagine? Yes.

I don't know for sure what it is. I only know it is real. Frankly the more I do this the more questions I have... and I won't pretend to have any of the answers... but I continue to research

There were three people in the building, it was locked – Jan, Curt, and myself (Richard). At one point the pastor came in on us (he had a key) then left. Jan heard it, and it was recorded on the audio/video. We set trap cams too.

Thank you, I try to maintain a healthy skepticism. I see why it is easy for some people to jump strait to "ghosts" but I don't... to the consternation of some in my group (looks at Jan) but she abides me well
So it's a balance, which is nice. You need people from all side. I openly admit my skepticism, and even if you hear me for convenience sake say "ghosts" "entity" etc, we've had discussion stating my views that I am iterating to you now.

We'll keep bringing our evidence and posting it here. I hope you and others enjoy

ETA, missed a question. Yes, the "Oh S***" EVP we caught when we were in a small bathroom, and I thought it was hilarious also, I still chuckle every time I see or think about it.
EETA, missed another question. Time was 11pm to 1am January 19th 2013, downtown Harrodsburg KY. Harrodsburg is, I believe Jan told me, one of the oldest settlements in Kentucky and near a huge war site and sits on a huge limestone base with water flowing underneath... so many markers of what others in the paranormal research community look for to find paranormal activity. It is not a tourist location, it is the Old City Hall and there is a church on the main floor.

edit on 10-2-2013 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47
Ok . Time for a reality check .
Am I the only person who noticed that the supposed EVP replies are completely nonsensical and bear no relevance to the questions being put forward ?
I wonder what most people would hear if not prompted by the screen captions ?

The replies sound too robotic and not at all free flowing . I think what we are hearing here is just cleverly edited digital noise .

Thank you for your response, and I starred you.

Your views, questions and opinions are very welcome. Feel free to reality check us as often and as strenuously as you want, it can only help us get better.

Do some of them have no relevance, yes.

This is the first one I put the screen captions on, i believe. Before I put on "what do you think" and we got a variety of answers, some better than what I thought they said:
New case findings with EVPs: Old Harrodsburg Jail
December poltergeit case.
Diamond point visitor center.

I'm just excited we caught them at all, so it doesn't matter to me how they sound. I can 100 percent guarantee they are not edited digital noise.

I uploaded the unedited original audio and video footage of ALL OUR INVESTIGATIONS to our website and will freely allow all the unedited footage to be submitted to a neutral agency I trust... ATS. If you would like to petition ATS to review the evidence and provide snippets that they edit of the sections of the EVPs i am 100 percent OK with that.

I was going to provide it freely to all, but I realized there is some very personal information. We are friends talking, so there are some very personal and private statements said in trust on these videos.

In hindsight, it is silly of us to say such private info, as we are recording evidence to set down for public record.

Thank you and please continue with your vigorous questions,
piano

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I utterly applaud your reply , which left me with a smile.
Yes you have to remember at all times that you are conducting scientific experiments and therefore be willing to publish all evidence and also be prepared to be scrutinized.

Please stop the caption prompts because they can mislead . How about you invite viewers the chance to give feedback on what they hear , which would make things even more interesting with lots of scope for further discussion ?
I have absolutely no doubt of your sincerity and wish you all the luck .

Terry
edit on 10-2-2013 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47

I utterly applaud your reply , which left me with a smile.
Yes you have to remember at all times that you are conducting scientific experiments and therefore be willing to publish all evidence and also be prepared to be scrutinized.

Please stop the caption prompts because they can mislead . How about you invite viewers the chance to give feedback on what they hear ?
I have absolutely no doubt of your sincerity and wish you all the luck .

Terry

Thank you for your nice reply.

You are absolutely correct, we need to keep that in mind at all times as this is as you say to be publicly published and scrutinized.

I originally did not put the prompts, but almost everyone was encouraging me to include them. If you check the first couple of threads you will see I did just as you suggested encouraging people to tell me what they thought they heard.

Maybe I should make two... one with and one without.. put up the one without here on ATS first, then make one with the prompts later. We'll have to discuss and kick all the possibilities around, but either way you have a good point.

I love hearing what people think they hear. I encourage people to not be shy and say what they think they hear, as yours might make more sense than mine

Again thank you for your nice statements, and any and all criticism is welcome as well,
piano

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here are some photos I took of the site and yes, these are digitally altered in Adobe LightRoom... well processed more than altered as I shoot in RAW.

Enjoy

The Old City Hall is attached to the Opera House, I believe the Opera House was built first back in the mid 1800's. The City Hall was added in 1905:

Again, Harrodsburg is on what many people in the paranormal field consider prime hunting ground:

~ It is a very old location continuously inhabited.
~ It rests on a large limestone bed
~ The limestone has water running through it under the town
~ It is near a very large body of flowing water — the Kentucky river.
~ It is the site of large battles where many died

Jan can fill you in much more than I can, I think I got all that right. I will ask Jan to come comment tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Thank you for taking the time to listen to the "EVPs" that we captured on out last hunt.

No this is not a tourist attraction and this was only a 1 time allowed paranormal investigation to this site. No other teams will be permitted to hunt there per the owners request.

There are on 3 members on this paranormal investigational team. We intend to keep the team small to decrease the chance of any possible accidential contamination.

There is a running theory that "ghost" are able to manipulate equipment, so that is one possible explamination for the way the EVP's were captured, the other is that we were not all together at the same time all of the time. There was also a time in which a recorder was left by itself with a trail camera, and another time a recorder was left totally by itself. Hope this answer helps on the question of not all audios being caught at the same time.

Piano, had answered all of your other questions completely, so I don't think I need to repeat him. He is very good at what he does and I compliment him on all of his time and hard work.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

For the reality check, my team of paranormal investigators do not create or fake anything that we find on our investigations. There is noting to gain from making false evidence. Everyone on this team has high standards for the quality of work that we do. There is a lot of time, energy and research put into each & every investigation that this team does. We are professionals at what we do and take a lot of pride in are work.

I do appreciate your thoughts, but all of the EVP's that are posted are real and it took a long time to do the analyst of the evidence that was captured on this investigaton. We are not asking you to believe or disbelieve our findings for the EVPs. Your input is accepted for what it is, but please do not say that this evidence is faked or manipulated in anyway because that is not a true statement that you are making.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

I guess I should have read further down before jumping on a response to your last statement about the EVPs' that Piano put so much time & effort in. Piano had over 40 hours worth of evidence to filter through before he posted the best of what ws caught on this investigation.

I can take the critisim on my work, but not when is comes to the work of this team I get a little bit more defensive. As I have mentioned before, we all hold each other in high standards and expect no less from each other in our investigations. This team was formed on the the use of the scientific method, professionalism, respect of each other beliefs and the past experiences we each have had. Each of us bring a unique insight to each & every investigation that we do. Indentify the claim of activity, research the area fully, collect data the area, analysis of the data, make a conclusion and recommendation for the findings. We leave it up to the owner of the property to make his/her on conclusions of out findings & recommendations.

But now all of that is said, thank you for taking your time in listening to the EVP evidence that was presented on out last case.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join