It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

awakening of ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
ok you noob think about it why is Julian assange gettin attaked by us government cause Julian assanege got the secerets of the US

so think for your self
its right you cant think
cause you low iq and think just cause your on here your high iq or watever

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by novahcain

everyone here is blind i'm telling them the truth but all they care is bla bla bla

The truth is its just your opinion and not backed by any evidence , anyone one can make out there statements but it doesn't mean they're true .

we are living in a alien prison for our minds

Opinion , not truth .

cause you low iq and think just cause your on here your high iq or watever

Cuts both ways buddy

edit on 9-2-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
well that is why im here together we can get evidence and wake up the hole world

its really easy to get the evidence

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Oh boy, I love these new members. I think there must be a recruitment team out there.

Seriously, you offer theory as new fact, which neither are true. Nothing you said hasnt been said on here 100's of times. Nothing you offer is even relatively close to fact, or even evidence.

You might be better off at GLP.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

why is Julian assange gettin attaked by us government cause Julian assanege got the secerets of the US

First thing you've said that makes sense so far in this thread.

BUT

Where are the UFO files from wikileaks?

There are none, despite what some hoaxsters will have you believe.

So why bother bringing Assange up in the first place? He hasn't found or released any UFO files...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
well it could of maybe has been said by people but guess what they've given up so they can fit in with you guy's ignorance on here

give up and think of my theory its the universal theory to 90 percent of all posts on here

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
novahcain,
With all due respect, two words you should take to heart and fully understand before going any further here at ATS,

Deny Ignorance.

Once you understand that simple phase, you will understand why you are receiving the responses you are getting here. Then, please return with your theory backed with some semblance of evidence that we can discuss and debate.

Only then can we,together, find the truth and facts.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

ok you noob think about it why is Julian assange gettin attaked by us government cause Julian assanege got the secerets of the US so think for your self its right you cant think cause you low iq and think just cause your on here your high iq or watever

Seriously?......that's just a noise

I have a funny feeling your brand new shiny account will be on the scrap heap within the next day or two

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
all im trying to say is government is not high tech as you guys think

government and all that they all got secret these secret are

free energy
deception in wars etc
corruption
new super advance technology
information of UFOS

BUT THE THING IS even the government is blind they think there in charge but there are not

how can you not understand i wish i knew a better way to make use understand

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by novahcain
well it could of maybe has been said by people but guess what they've given up so they can fit in with you guy's ignorance on here

give up and think of my theory its the universal theory to 90 percent of all posts on here

Your theory offers no evidence. You are the same as the hundreds like you, who have come to this site claiming to have some great all-encompassing theory. You skim other theories, cherry pick, then back away from providing ANY evidence to support it.

Again, I think you might like it more on GLP.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

all im trying to say is government is not high tech as you guys think government and all that they all got secret these secret are free energy deception in wars etc corruption new super advance technology information of UFOS BUT THE THING IS even the government is blind they think there in charge but there are not how can you not understand i wish i knew a better way to make use understand

I know exactly what you are saying.....but we are a little more discerning here on ATS, what evidence do you have of your "theory"?

You just coming on here hi-jacking other peoples threads, then making your own and demanding that people believe your poorly written ramblings is not really the way things work on ATS.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I think your problem started when you titled your thread "awakening of ATS" implying that we're all asleep , you then followed with a post that made little sense and is backed with no evidence , you seem to expect us to accept what you are saying without question ...sorry but that won't happen here .

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

why is Julian assange gettin attaked by us government cause Julian assanege got the secerets of the US

First thing you've said that makes sense so far in this thread.

BUT

Where are the UFO files from wikileaks?

There are none, despite what some hoaxsters will have you believe.

So why bother bringing Assange up in the first place? He hasn't found or released any UFO files...

There was a thread here on ATS with links to the Wikileaks UFO files, I can't find it now. It got lost under all the bogus threads about this.

From memory I can tell you there were 5 links, 2 were not about UFOs.

# 1. Was just some country saying they no longer investigate UFOs and Healers.
# 2. Was some politician saying he was angry that his country was acting as if they don't exist.
# 3. This was titled " Cloning " First cloned baby born, nicknamed Eve.
A man claiming to have a French mother and an Alien father.
We were created by aliens in a lab 25,000 years ago.

That was it, if you want to find the thread it was not in the UFO forum.
The thread was at the time this all came out, it didn't get past 2 pages.
I do remember Assange never said there was a lot UFO stuff just references to them. The cloning stuff was not expected in with UFO stuff.
The links were to Aftenpost a Dutch newspaper.
ATS member BEATBOX checked out the cloning information and found there were 3 cloned babies.
I hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Okey 1st propper comment i got two ways to prove my theory

1. If alien exist which they do then since they dont want us to know about them then they can only exist in my theory

2. And im here to spread this idea make everyone belivers so we can start a petition on the white houses page and tell them the consept of theory and see what they got to say for it

This will wake the hole worlds cause its real

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

1. If alien exist which they do then since they dont want us to know about them then they can only exist in my theory

2. And im here to spread this idea make everyone belivers so we can start a petition on the white houses page and tell them the consept of theory and see what they got to say for it

The funniest part about this is that you thought it right to call SOMEONE ELSE a noob. Hilarious.

You continue to state these things as fact, so why do you continue to dodge teh idea of showing evidence? "Look up at night" is not evidence. "They're real cause they are" is not evidence.

I take back my first statement, though....the best part of this is that you think you are going to "make everyone believers".

Man, this thread is classic.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Doesn't make sense

2. And im here to spread this idea make everyone belivers so we can start a petition on the white houses page and tell them the consept of theory and see what they got to say for it This will wake the hole worlds cause its real
Makes less sense than point 1

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

In your summation you state, "This will wake the hole worlds cause its real". The definition of real (from Dictionary.com) is:

re·al [ree-uhl, reel]
adjective
1.true; not merely ostensible, nominal, or apparent: the real reason for an act.
2.existing or occurring as fact; actual rather than imaginary, ideal, or fictitious: a story taken from real life.
3.being an actual thing; having objective existence; not imaginary: The events you will see in the film are real and not just made up.
4.being actually such; not merely so-called: a real victory.
5.genuine; not counterfeit, artificial, or imitation; authentic: a real antique; a real diamond; real silk.

Commit #3 to memory please.

edit on 9-2-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If i prove im smarter than all then will use belive? I didnt want to say it but had no choise

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't remember hearing anything about Julian Assange finding any documents on aliens. Gary McKinnon does come to mind, but that is a whole different thread.

I see you your comment ^^^^ and I feel for you as I am a brand new user on this forum as well. It seems as though you have a translator issue with your PC. You seem very adamant about knowing something is going on, so please enlighten us on how you have gained this knowledge.
edit on 9-2-2013 by Geraputo because: Added a few minutes after intital post.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

If i prove im smarter than all then will use belive? I didnt want to say it but had no choise

Yes, prove it. Wont make me believe your theory until you provide evidence (surely, for such a smart guy, you understand that intelligent people require evidence), but please, prove you are smarter than all of us.

Please.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join