It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

awakening of ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
this is the mother theory and all other theory's the seed to the root and all other theory's branch and twig of this 1 theory

we are living in a alien prison for our minds

reason UNKNOWN so far

ok we all know ufo are real

okey lets get all the other theorys of ufo's out the way

okey this theory is the only logical one that makes sense cause UFO's are real...

now how could aliens come to earth and only our goverment's know about it???

the thing is aliens infiltrated all the goverment's in the world and set up the system... when this could of happened is unknown but logic gives us a aproximently around when
we started our electronic age...

you may ask how our goverment's got infiltrated so silently well since there are so advanced.. over here let your imaginations run wild.

so that is right our computers and everything around us is alien or with alien assistance but without us the human's knowing it..

so this comes to the conqlusion we are controlled by the alien's and they given us all this technology etc...

why havent they show'n themselves to us so far?
since they haven't we are being studied... reason why UNKNOWN

we still got our goverment's and every top official is human they run the system and aliens maintain it without any of them knowing.
you might ask how could this be not one human know's about it well i wont get in to this for now...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Is the punchline going to be that we're really batteries? If so, I saw this movie before.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
no its not this theory unifies all theory's and gives truth to most other theory's but what this is the core theory

all i want you to do is challenge my theory

well i get your point it has nothing do with matrix nor are we computers

the point i'm getting is humans are not sole GOD controllers of themselves

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ho Ho Ho

Who said UfO (alien ones) are real!
Show me proof that Alien ships are visiting
our Planet.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Is the punchline going to be that we're really batteries? If so, I saw this movie before.

~Heff

Close. The punchline is that we're really movies.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Actually we are self aware Super8

ha ha ha

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
okey my friend alien's ufo are real.

go out at knight and look up and you will see lights moving around if your lucky

and these lights are not human or secret government made i know this and i don't want to waste time trying to explain this to you

these are ufo and some of the shooting stars you are alien craft when they go to sometime of light speed

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
BAHAHA I was reading a thread earlier today that you were saying this same exact thing on. I see you got 20. So anything new to report? lmao

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
from horses to space station in a hundred years who needs little green men if they had turned up they would end up in our food supply along with the horses

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
all i got was ignorant closed minded cretin posts

what happened to challenging someone's theory

as you can see my friends you's are still sheeps

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
We are Rigel4.... Greetings Earthling, Resistance
is futile...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
my theory unlike all other theory's will prove the hole world that we are not in sole GOD control of our selves we are but were not its that kinda thing

and we can change this by starting a petition and asking the government

how do you guys know you guys are in charge and give them more in depth detail of what we mean

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Aliens are controlling this thread.

Reasons: UNKNOWN!

Seriously though I doubt any Government have been subverted by ET's for there would be obvious 'tells over time by those paying attention no matter how advanced the ET's are. Similar to the scenario in the film They Live. Someone somewhere would have real hard evidence that could not be debunked. As of now such evidence does not exist.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Any facts to back up your theory?
Can't challenge a fact-less hypotheses.

just sayin

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
this is ats theorys all make sense to some extend
and are truth to all but whats the point of looking at these theories and wasting your time

its like watching a movie without knowing the story line

okey

here's a simple explanation i will give you do you know raven of x men how she infiltrates the government
that's one way they could of done it but like i said this is the core theory and there is heaps of branches and
twigs

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
and like i said the et's set up the system so that the government or even the uluminati or what ever think there are in charge and yes they are its like really complex it will take pages of writing for you to really not understand

but can you not understand of i thought ats was for the wise

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
the system is set up so complex even the government only knows what we know

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
novahcain,
I'm having a difficult time following you due to your poor use of the English language. Is English your 2nd language, or were you educated in the Southern California school system?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
everyone here is blind i'm telling them the truth but all they care is bla bla bla

and no im not from USA

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by novahcain

this is ats theorys all make sense to some extend and are truth to all but whats the point of looking at these theories and wasting your time

I looked at your theory.....and I decided I was wasting my time

It's not even a theory it doesn't make any sense whatsoever, and if I may make a suggestion.....enable spell checker in your browser, it will make your posts a lot easier to decipher.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join