It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the most impressive CGI videos I've seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I searched ATS and could not believe this hasn't been posted here yet, especially since it got a write-up on Wired.

The kicker? It's not just the UFO that's fake; it's everything in the video. The car, the sky, the power lines, the entire thing is CGI.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

The entire thing? Gonna have to watch it again, thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thats amazing if its all CGI. Can not wait for the day video games look like that
edit on 9/2/13 by Tumble because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well,there you go.
Might as well close up the ufo part of this forum because nothing can beat that.
Those amateurs and the lights in the sky.

Unless one lands in my backyard and little green men come knocking at the door for a beer and a jumpstart.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Might as well stop posting news articles with pictures too. Anything can be faked nowadays and sadly the general public doesn't know enough about all the means of deceit to begin figuring what is or isn't real. I don''t blame people for not watching the news anymore, I only do out of some forlorn notion of social obligation.
Now that propaganda has been made all nice and legal it looks like we can be led down any path they choose for us.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Things haven't actually come THAT far over the years.

Remember THIS from a few years ago? Debunked when someone noticed more than one palmtree was the same "model" From 2007:

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX] (ATS Thread)

A great clip and a great ATS thread that helps us to tell the difference when we get hoaxed.

You can see the identical trees as the "craft" head up into the sky.
edit on 10/2/2013 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

Bump a dee bump bump, for those who missed this. When you watch the vid remember that everything in it is CGI, and not just the UFO image. A New Year's Day treat.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Great video, thanks for posting it!

Here is the youtube vid showing some components of the original...

top topics

join