UFO in plane video from 2010 (LaGuardia Airport)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
While I was browsing through airplane videos on YouTube, I found a video of an American Airlines Boeing 757 taking off from LaGuardia Airport, and while I was watching the video, I saw a black spot on the screen.

Now, I did at first think it was a plane (obviously), or maybe a smudge on the window, but then as the video went on, the UFO appeared motionless (using the cloud near the UFO as a reference point), but the plane was moving, and the UFO appeared to be moving as well, so It couldn't have been dirt on the _

And It wasn't moving at all (again, using the cloud near the object as a reference point), so how could it have been a plane? It's shape looks nothing like a helicopter, and if you look closely, it is reflecting sunlight, so frankly, I have no idea what it is.

Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Blimp, helicopter.
If it had been something extraordinary the photographer probably would have paid more attention to it.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Too difficult to tell what it is.
I could just as easily say it is a mother ship.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I live near the airport, and never have I seen any blimp be motionless, I always see them move, and believe me, I have been living near the airport for years.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

When you are in a moving object, perspective and relative motion can be tricky.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
I live near the airport, and never have I seen any blimp be motionless, I always see them move, and believe me, I have been living near the airport for years.

But blimps can and do hover almost motionless at times if the pilot so desires. The object in this video isn't completely motionless. It's slowly turning in the air. It could also be a large balloon attached to a wire or cable at one of those businesses where the object is hovering above.

But UFO/alien craft it is not.

edit on 9-2-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am aware of such optical illusions, however, if you use the clouds as a reference point, you can still see that it is moving.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

No, it is not turning. And never has I seen a blimp in that area be motionless, and I am usually outside watching airplanes and blimps.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Ok.
A hovering UFO that the photographer was less interested in than the wingtip of the plane.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Honestly Phage, he simply could not have seen it. Examining the previous videos shows the cameraman is not hunting for UFOs.

What's most important.. Is that it's so vague it could be anything..

Kinda like the blind mice and the elephant going on here.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I record planes on videos as well, and I usually look directly at the plane, either with my own eyes, or through the camera, so perhaps the person was looking at the wing, at other planes in the area, or maybe even at the camera itself, to keep it steady.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I see.
I'm glad you know that the photographer was completely unaware of the UFO.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

No, it is not turning.

It's turning slowly. It turns almost a full 180-degrees. Just before it goes out of view, it turns enough that the sun starts reflecting off of the top right. If you can't see it, then your monitor is too small or it's time for some glasses.

And if I seriously have to enlarge and animate it, I will.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I see.
I'm glad you know that the photographer was completely unaware of the UFO.

No, I do not know for a fact that the recorder of the video was unaware of the UFO, and you do not know for a fact that the object was a blimp or other conventional aircraft.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Please, I would love to see it enlarged. It is clear that the shape of the object stays constant until it is out of view.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

No, I do not know for a fact that the recorder of the video was unaware of the UFO, and you do not know for a fact that the object was a blimp or other conventional aircraft.
So, if he was aware of it he found the wingtip more interesting.
Well I'm pretty sure it isn't an airplane if that's what you mean by "conventional aircraft" but I think it's entirely possible (and more likely) that it is a blimp or helicopter.
edit on 2/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And If he wasn't aware of it, he would have just watched the wing or the camera.

And by conventional aircraft, I mean blimps and airplanes.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Ok. It's a UFO, an unidentifiable flying object which the photographer was either unaware of or didn't have any interest in.

Looks like a blimp or a helicopter to me.
edit on 2/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
On a large monitor, it looks like a small blimp turning. Having one at a major airport like that sure isnt unusual.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

It is clear that the shape of the object stays constant until it is out of view.

It's clear, you say? I love how some people think they are so definitive, but yet so blatantly incorrect:

Now, you have the task of determining the reason why you thought you were so definitive and why you couldn't see that object turning in the air.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join