It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four horsemen (Full documentary)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Just watched this.....excellent...thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just found and watched this randomly on you tube and did a quick search on ATS to see if its here which it is and i will paste a fresh link too.

Excellent video, it really helps someone who knows bits about all sorts into one stream of sensible, straight forward and interesting information.

Everyone should watch this even if you think you get "the world" as it is and how it became what it is.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Watched the video, I wasn't impressed. They were only able to express part of the problem, and weren't able to present any viable solutions.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

XXX777
reply to post by Elq10000

Alright. I watched this. It is complete Leftist garbage. They attack Western society, banking and warfare. This film is anti-American. It is meant to make Americans feel guilty and to make Americans change. The bit about consumption tax being better than income tax is a total brainwash scam. The whole thing is basically Leftist propaganda. It is good to watch it though, in order to know your enemy and your enemy's strategy.

Ummmm, no, no and I think another no applies here. I'm gonna have to disagree with ya on that. I've seen this doc a couple times and as far as these kind of doc's go it is certainly one of the best and most balanced that I've seen. From the looks of this thread so far pretty much everyone else would agree also. All but you that is which is interesting.

Now before this get's nasty, maybe you can be a bit more detailed as to what was such "Leftist Garbage" in your opinion. Just slapping a "Leftist" label on something doesn't mean sh!t. The idea that it attacks Western Society is misleading at best. Pointing at the "Problems" in Western Society isn't the same thing and that is what it's doing. Just to clear something up, are you in favor of War??? Especially in it's current form which is being waged which is more akin to Conquering than it is in Protecting??? Because that is exactly what's happening.

Also, I think to call it Anti-American could only be said by someone who has a radically skewed idea of what Pro-American is. Do you think what America is currently doing here and abroad is Positive??? Also, to some degree Americans should feel guilty and should change because right now we're a f-king mess!!! But again, I ask that you be more clear on why and what it is about Change that you feel is so bad.

Forms of Taxing can obviously be debated but I find it hard to believe that an informed person of this country, like yourself I'm assuming, would actually be "Pro-Income Tax". Taxing people's Income is total scam to begin with and even worse the way it's done here is nothing more than legalized extortion anyway.

Just so you know, I'm not a Leftist either so don't bother slapping that label on me as a way to dismiss me too. Not that you were going to or anything, but I just thought I'd say something now to make sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Elq10000

I'm not quite finished yet.

Revelation 2:23

top topics

<< 1   >>

join