Four horsemen (Full documentary)

page: 1
20
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The modern day Four Horsemen continue to ride roughshod over the people who can least afford it. Crises are converging when governments, religion and mainstream economists have stalled. 23 international thinkers come together and break their silence about how the world really works and why there is still hope in re-establishing a moral and just society. Four Horsemen is free from mainstream media propaganda, doesn't bash bankers, criticize politicians or get involved in conspiracy theories. The film ignites the debate about how we usher a new economic paradigm into the world which, globally, would dramatically improve the quality of life for billions.

www.youtube.com...





posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Elq10000
 


Compelling video. Saw it a few weeks ago. It's a wakeup call to say the least... It begs the question of "Why". Why do we insist on repeating the mistakes of former empires? Why, when we know we are repeating thos mistakes, dont we change course? We ignore the truth or drown it in obsessions. Obsession with food, violence, sex and materialism.

The answers are right in front of us yet we ignore them. THis film should be standard material in every high school with a requirement from each student for a written essay.
edit on 9-2-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Elq10000
 


Great documentary. Well at least I think so. It puts things really back into perspective.

Director: Ross Ashcroft
Writers: Ross Ashcroft, Dominic Frisby
Stars: Noam Chomsky, Herman Daly, Joseph Stiglitz



posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Elq10000
 


If Noam Chomsky is in it, I'll be watching.



posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You had me at 23. Mua-ha-ha



posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this. Planning to watch it tonight.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CatrionaBeldame
 


You are very welcome :-)



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Wow! Excellent film. This should be viewed by everyone. The "elite" know that this system will fail eventually (sooner than later), and they are milking the the system for all it has at the moment. It is no wonder they do not wish to have armed civilians (peasants) when it all fails. My hair was standing up on my neck at the end of this, a sign of a great film!


Edit to add: I know that we can do better than this, and options are offered at the end of the movie, however I do think it may be too late to change things. (I hope I am wrong) Starting fresh after the collapse will have to be done carefully, by people without self-serving interests.
edit on 2/10/13 by VikingWarlord because: added content.
edit on 2/10/13 by VikingWarlord because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Elq10000
 


saw it,seen it before.the subjects presented have been presented by them before in other videos alike.but the people are not listening or watching.perhaps a few bikinis,rappers, gun shots and perhaps a singing contest wile it all unfolds might grab peoples atention. im sorry to say but,i see rome burning to the ground.the phoenix will rise from the ashes,but only after the fire consumes it all.a fresh new start for the same song to play again.humans is like a bad junkie seeking the next hit.



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I actually paid to watch this documentary, and it was well worth it. One of the best and in my opinion the most balanced documentaries on the current crisis. I hope more people get to watch it one its free on YouTube



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Great documentary, I didnt even know about it, thank you!

Seeing what has happened to the US and what has been going on in the rest of the world makes me so angry. The level of greed and selfishness is sickening. If people are going to stand up and refuse to accept this system, I hope it's sooner rather than later. I just hope we end up with some people of integrity leading us, people who haven't forgotten the ideals this country was founded on. I don't want us to sit for much longer watching more of our rights get taken while the govt arms up and builds camps. I wonder what the catalyst will be where people come to the realization that this needs to stop.



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst
 


Woah, that sounds really negative. I do believe things CAN change for the better as long as they (the people) really want to. Guess for a lot of people the Satus Quo is still comforting enough to not to want to listen to a message like this, and of course there are hard core Nay sayers that will dismiss it as socialist propaganda, which partly it maybe is, but still. I think with modern communications and ways to spread information it won't come down to another burning of Rome but that we will prevent something like that to happen



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CatrionaBeldame
 


Thanks. Share it with others please



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by Elq10000
 


saw it,seen it before.the subjects presented have been presented by them before in other videos alike.but the people are not listening or watching.perhaps a few bikinis,rappers, gun shots and perhaps a singing contest wile it all unfolds might grab peoples atention. im sorry to say but,i see rome burning to the ground.the phoenix will rise from the ashes,but only after the fire consumes it all.a fresh new start for the same song to play again.humans is like a bad junkie seeking the next hit.


I've felt that way before. I try noo to lose hope though. After all life dreary with that outlook. Now when I feel that way I go out of my way to something positive for someone else. Doesnt change the headlines but it makes me feel better...



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elq10000
reply to post by bumpufirst
 


Woah, that sounds really negative. I do believe things CAN change for the better as long as they (the people) really want to. Guess for a lot of people the Satus Quo is still comforting enough to not to want to listen to a message like this, and of course there are hard core Nay sayers that will dismiss it as socialist propaganda, which partly it maybe is, but still. I think with modern communications and ways to spread information it won't come down to another burning of Rome but that we will prevent something like that to happen


I once heard it said that if we all collectively decided to, we could change the course we are on in an instant. I think it was Alan Watts.



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gtr003121
Great documentary, I didnt even know about it, thank you!

Seeing what has happened to the US and what has been going on in the rest of the world makes me so angry. The level of greed and selfishness is sickening. If people are going to stand up and refuse to accept this system, I hope it's sooner rather than later. I just hope we end up with some people of integrity leading us, people who haven't forgotten the ideals this country was founded on. I don't want us to sit for much longer watching more of our rights get taken while the govt arms up and builds camps. I wonder what the catalyst will be where people come to the realization that this needs to stop.


Thanks for the response. Try to channel that energy into action. Thats what drove me to post this as I dont post often at all. The more people truly understand whats going on the more likely they are to take action. While I prepare for the worst, I dont depend on it happening.

It's sickening what we've allowed ourselves to become....



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord
Wow! Excellent film. This should be viewed by everyone. The "elite" know that this system will fail eventually (sooner than later), and they are milking the the system for all it has at the moment. It is no wonder they do not wish to have armed civilians (peasants) when it all fails. My hair was standing up on my neck at the end of this, a sign of a great film!


Edit to add: I know that we can do better than this, and options are offered at the end of the movie, however I do think it may be too late to change things. (I hope I am wrong) Starting fresh after the collapse will have to be done carefully, by people without self-serving interests.
edit on 2/10/13 by VikingWarlord because: added content.
edit on 2/10/13 by VikingWarlord because: (no reason given)


I was just telling a friend that this should be required material for high school seniors with the requirement to write an essay about it. Very good documentary. as good as the one released in 2008 I.O.U.S.A:





posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by Elq10000
 


If Noam Chomsky is in it, I'll be watching.



Most dont even know who he is... I didnt! LOL



posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sorry for the delayed responses, I have another post that went kinda nuts. I went over the edge with this stuff this weekend. It was disturbing and one source of information led to another, and another, and another. Made me crazy and venting here has been therapuetic...



posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Elq10000
 


Alright. I watched this. It is complete Leftist garbage. They attack Western society, banking and warfare. This film is anti-American. It is meant to make Americans feel guilty and to make Americans change. The bit about consumption tax being better than income tax is a total brainwash scam. The whole thing is basically Leftist propaganda. It is good to watch it though, in order to know your enemy and your enemy's strategy.





top topics
 
20
<<   2 >>

log in

join