Another FBI Patsy Arrested in Fake Bomb Plot to Start a Civil War?

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Another patsy set-up by your friendly neighborhood FBI? Keeping everyone safe from those that they use to further their own agenda of terror. So who is really the terrorist here? Instilling fear into the populace? hmmmm.

Now to be fair, I did put a question mark in the title to at least give a little sway that it may be as true as they claim but I find it harder and harder to believe any of these plots are true anymore when so many have proven to be false. And if that's true, my question again is who are the real terrorists?

Only difference I see here is that now the terror is going domestic.

I like this quote:
"Are we to believe that a genuine anti-government right winger would collude with a Taliban agent to blow up a private bank in hopes of starting a civil war?"

www.activistpost.com... FBI is at it again, boasting about stopping another contrived terror plot of their own making. This time they nabbed a right-winger working with the Taliban which happen to be an FBI agent provocateur.

According to the FBI:

Federal agents arrested Matthew Aaron Llaneza, age 28, of San Jose, California, this morning after he allegedly attempted to detonate a vehicle-borne explosive device at a bank branch in Oakland. Llaneza’s arrest was the culmination of an undercover operation during which he was closely monitored by the FBI’s South Bay Joint Terrorism Task Force. Unbeknownst to Llaneza, the explosive device that he allegedly attempted to use had been rendered inoperable by law enforcement and posed no threat to the public...

According to the affidavit filed in support of the criminal complaint, on November 30, 2012, Llaneza met with a man who led him to believe he was connected with the Taliban and the mujahidin in Afghanistan. In reality, this man was an undercover FBI agent.

I also appreciate the creativity in the names here: Adam LANZA...Aaron LlANEZA. Maybe stretching it but hey, ya gotta wonder right? It does keep the fear fresh. And if one Lanza is guilty (still out on this one) then another Llaneza must be guilty as well? Coincidence? Maybe.

And here it is:

He (Llaneza) proposed structuring the attack to make it appear that the responsible party was an umbrella organization for a loose collection of anti-government militias and their sympathizers. Llaneza’s stated goal was to trigger a governmental crackdown, which he expected would trigger a right-wing counter-response against the government followed by, he hoped, civil war.

Nice video follow-up:

Peace

edit on 9-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The fact that the FBI seems to have pre-knowledge of who is going to become a terrorist should throw up warning flags.

What if Cops started getting kids off the street, teaching them how to cook up or grow drugs, and then arresting them when they do it?

The feds are doing the same thing with these would be "terrorists". Teaching them how to build a bomb and then arresting them when they do.

F.B.I. Federal Bomb Indictment?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
They really love the civil war narrative. Very telling.
I bet if one kicks off they'd be all "we are DEFENDING ourselves!"

All the while trying to incite one through various covert actions.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
They really love the civil war narrative. Very telling.
I bet if one kicks off they'd be all "we are DEFENDING ourselves!"

All the while trying to incite one through various covert actions.

Almost like inciting the war itself. Keep using the term "Civil War" and sooner or later anything that happens where someone stands for their rights will be called a civil war instigator.

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
The fact that the FBI seems to have pre-knowledge of who is going to become a terrorist should throw up warning flags.

What if Cops started getting kids off the street, teaching them how to cook up or grow drugs, and then arresting them when they do it?

The feds are doing the same thing with these would be "terrorists". Teaching them how to build a bomb and then arresting them when they do.

It does seem to be increasing doesn't it? Setting people up to not only break the law but teaching them how to do it while supplying them with all the tools they might never had access to.

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Already a thread on this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

whats amazing to me is that people defend the FBI and other agencies in these cases.

Ends do not always justify the means.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

whats amazing to me is that people defend the FBI and other agencies in these cases.

Thanks for the heads up. Did the search thing and nada. Different search terms tho.

And yes, the FBI are always the heroes here. People just want to duck their heads in the sand. "Everything's still ok". McDonald's is still standing and Wal-Mart just got a new shipment of crap...on sale!

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Thanks for the heads up. Did the search thing and nada. Different search terms tho.

And yes, the FBI are always the heroes here. People just want to duck their heads in the sand. "Everything's still ok". McDonald's is still standing and Wal-Mart just got a new shipment of crap...on sale!

Peace

For sure, I wasnt calling you out, just pointing you to another thread that may have some stuff in that might interest you.

As I said in that thread, its eerily similar to the Muhamed Muhamed case here in oregon. He was straight up entrapped, and people think its a great thing.

Its scary how willing people are to give up freedoms now.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

For sure, I wasnt calling you out, just pointing you to another thread that may have some stuff in that might interest you.

As I said in that thread, its eerily similar to the Muhamed Muhamed case here in oregon. He was straight up entrapped, and people think its a great thing.

Its scary how willing people are to give up freedoms now.

Wait until it starts happening to Mr. and Mrs. Jones down the street. 2.3 kids, picket fence, pillars of the community....

Then maybe people will start to think more about those freedoms when it hits closer to home.

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The problem is, at that point, it will be too late.

Its always incremental. Testing the boundaries, like a 2 year old, seeing what they can get away with. If people dont complain about these tactics, they'll take it a step higher. And again. And again.

The day is VERY near where we will meet the point of no return in this country....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

The problem is, at that point, it will be too late.

The day is VERY near where we will meet the point of no return in this country....

I believe that point has been met and passed already.

The drones are in the skies, the army is in the streets, the TSA is in control of civilian movement and the Govt. is demanding more money from the people while taking away the gun rights step by step.

I honestly don't think there is any other answer except for a coup on the WH. That time is very near I believe.

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Just wait...of my hunch is correct, we will be seeing the first drone strike in america soon. And then it will be on.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Just wait...of my hunch is correct, we will be seeing the first drone strike in america soon. And then it will be on.

My prediction is that they'll use it to track and kill a "Suspect" of some sort. But wait, was he guilty?

And the people will cheer joyously!

Until it comes for them.

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Just watch....this whole situation in L.A. is ripe for drone use.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Just watch....this whole situation in L.A. is ripe for drone use.

I'm watching, waiting and ready with my "I told you so" speech.

Wishing I'm going to be wrong but it won't be that way.

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
"Matthew Aaron Llaneza?"

Oh come on! Aaron Llaneza? Seriously???!!!!! Let me guess, at first they thought the suspect was his brother Randy Llaneza, but it turns out Aaron was just carrying Randy's ID, right?

All the high strangeness lately is coming at me too quickly to process it all. I'm starting to feel like this-> ('
')('
')('
')('
')('
')('
')('
')('
')
edit on 10-2-2013 by heyitsok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

In reference to your second question, they've already done that in the 80's by introducing crack in L.A.

new topics

top topics

join