It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does George Bush look demonic/evil but Bin Laden nice/peaceful?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Every country and every religion has it's insanities and horrors.

The best description (and kindest) I ever heard for GWB was that he was a Post Turtle. That's when you're driving through the country and you find a turtle up on a post, and you realize he didn't get there by himself and he doesn't know what to do. He looks ridiculous and you kinda feel sorry for the fella.

GWB was no 'born again Christian'. That was an act he put on to get the born again vote, and it was enough to get him close enough in the first election to be able to steal the rest. The Supreme Court gave it to him, remember? That was an unprecedented coup d'etat and the country has gone ever more downhill ever since. Of course, Cheney was the real president, Bush just gallumped his way through eight years of horror and revenge killing of people; he wanted to get Hussein and didn't care that a million other people died in the process. Is this your 'born again' model?

I can't even begin to discuss the idiocy of people believing Bin Laden was anything but a fall guy patsy for 9-11; when the press starts the meme within a half hour of some false flag that 'Bin Laden' did it, you know you've got a patsy setup. Our supposedly clueless intelligence apparatus can't come up with evidence that quickly, y'know?

And if you still think the towers fell by fire, damage and gravity, you're an idiot, plain and simple. The real explanation actually takes some study but you might want to try that some day.

Remember, if even one detail of 9-11 or any other of this country's history that the government has given us is a verifiable lie, then the whole thing comes into question.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

And if you still think the towers fell by fire, damage and gravity, you're an idiot, plain and simple.

Only a deranged "idiot" would make such a broad, and insulting, claim without listening to an opponent's argument first!

How was that for "plain and simple"?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 10-2-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
007....cause they're family friends.....and the bush family is inherintly evil......but the bin laudens....normal people....in the construction bidness....built the bushes refinery....'s....yep they're good friends...were having brunsh during 9-11.....had to fly'em back home with a special permit....

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is all very subjective, what might look like a peaceful or even kind face to others could look evil.

Bin Laden I will agree looks like an ordinary guy beneath all that hair, one would not say he has a “evil face”. I personally think Bush looks more humorous or lost than it is “evil” but again its all very subjective.

People always think of Bin Laden as a evil monster, the truth is that he was a very soft spoken make with a polite and gentle manner who was also know the be very generous, but he was also a mass murderer who condemned thousands to their deaths with his twisted version of Islam.

Its like that old saying “never judge a book by its cover”, same applies hear, to say he looks like a nice dude I don’t think he committed any acts of terror would be foolish.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Here is the face of true evil:

....evil incarnate.....get it away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 10-2-2013 by wdkirk because: don't hassle the Hoff !!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
this is so funny to me for some reason

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Got any accurate statistics to back that up with? Nope. Didn't think so.

Start by looking up the death toll in Iraq. You know, the wars and unrest started by born again Christians Bush and Blair.

Says the Muslim dude who refuses to acknowledge that the 'religion of peace' isn't so peaceful ...

Your posting of little news snippets would mean something if Christianity wasn't so drenched in blood.

Because, if the actions of muslim extremists apply to all muslims, then the action of warmongering Christians represent all of Christianity as well.

So much Christianity being the religion of love.

edit on 11-2-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Start by looking up the death toll in Iraq. You know, the wars and unrest started by born again Christians Bush and Blair.

I just did that!

Saddam Hussein, a Sunni Muslim, was responsible for far more Muslim deaths than "the wars and unrest started by born again Christians Bush and Blair". During the time frame you referenced, and to this present time, Muslims have been, and still are, killing more Muslims, by far, than "born again Christians" have, or are.

So much Christianity being the religion of love.

So much for Islam being "the religion of peace": It seems that many Muslims don't give a damn who they kill.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 11-2-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Saddam Hussein, a Sunni Muslim, was responsible for far more Muslim deaths than "the wars and unrest started by born again Christians Bush and Blair"

Saddam was a dictator who was actually supported by the US at one point in time.

So the US shares in his killcount.

Definitely not as high as those killed due to interference by the born-again Christian, George W. Bush... but just shows that Christian America has more blood on its hands than any muslim leader or organization.

So much for Islam being "the religion of peace": It seems that many Muslims don't give a damn who they kill.

Same applies to the Christians. They don't seem to give a damn who they kill... despite all that "love thy enemy, turn the other cheek" bits they love to quote.

White washed tombs.

edit on 13-2-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The perception of what is to be considered demonic varies from culture to culture - in most Asian cultures, the dragon simbolizes the positive matters, despite the tradtional masks pained in ways most Europeans would find not pleasant. Your presentation makes an interesting talk, yet one mus take into consideration the cultural criteria for what one finds demonic or peaceful.

Psychopaths often appear spaced out to the point of nirvana-like calmness....therefore I believe it has got to be the actions by which one should be judged, and not the physical features.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurofile007

Yes, bin laden Does look peaceful. And the other criminals you posted do not. That is a fact and don't listen to those over sensitive wannabe patriots here..

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Saddam was a dictator who was actually supported by the US at one point in time.

That statement only indicates that one should be very wary of Muslims! The US's previous support of Osama bin Laden, and the Mujahideen, also shows my assertion to be true.

Quite honestly, I don't have a problem with Muslims, unless they are as full of hate and self righteousness as you are. Your religion is only YOUR EXCUSE TO HATE. If you were a Christian, I have NO DOUBT that you'd be one of those that hates Muslims, and, that I would still see you as being part of the problem.

So the US shares in his killcount.

That's akin to blaming me for someone's alcaholism because I gave that person $10 to buy food. If you were capable of being honest, you'd be thanking the US for the huge role it played in STOPPING SADDAM'S REIGN OF TERROR.

"love thy enemy, turn the other cheek"

I've tried that before! And, it doesn't work worth a damn! I most certainly won't do it again!

White washed tombs.

... and countless bloodied stars and bloodied crescents!

See ya,
Milt

PS to address your edit:

Definitely not as high as those killed due to interference by the born-again Christian, George W. Bush... but just shows that Christian America has more blood on its hands than any muslim leader or organization.

Nonsense! Islam is the "organization" responsible for the majority of Muslim deaths! That has always been true, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Until Muslims stop blaming others for their own sins, that will never change.
edit on 15-2-2013 by BenReclused because: To add a post script

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Quite honestly, I don't have a problem with Muslims, unless they are as full of hate and self righteousness as you are. Your religion is only YOUR EXCUSE TO HATE.

Nice try playing the "hate" card.
I dont hate. Despite being a non-Christian... I have been defending Catholicism of late. Its all on record on ATS. Go look it up... or do you want me to post links here?

That's akin to blaming me for someone's alcaholism because I gave that person $10 to buy food. If you were capable of being honest, you'd be thanking the US for the huge role it played in STOPPING SADDAM'S REIGN OF TERROR.

Oh. So the US never knew Saddam was a bloodthirsty psychopath?
Ok then. My bad.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurofile007

Have any of you noticed that George W Bush's facial features look totally demonic, evil, sociopathic, and fake? There's nothing genuine, authentic or down to earth in his personality or expression at all. He doesn't even look serious, more like a total joke and insult. And if you look at his facial features carefully, you will notice that they look a lot like that of a demon or gargoyle. Ever notice that? Nothing in him looks good or honest at all. His face looks like that of a devious vulture with demonic features (see images below).

Not only does he look like an obvious sociopath and con-man, even at first glance, but he cannot even act. When he talks, he looks like a bad actor who is trying to act but can't. Even his father, George Bush senior, looks more authentic and down-to-earth than he does.

No one would even buy a used car from someone like that, let alone elect him to be President of the United States! WTF?! That is so bizarre beyond comprehension. I mean, the guy looks sooo evil! Bush would not even succeed as a used car salesman. Nothing about him looks credible or authentic at all. Yet he's elected President of the US? Is that the biggest joke in the world or what?!

Why is it that when a President is much beloved, like Lincoln or Kennedy, they get assassinated. But when everyone hates a fake stooge President, like Bush, who is universally hated, he never gets assassinated? Isn't that so upside down? Shouldn't the collective will of the people have saved Kennedy or taken out Bush, according to the "thoughts create reality" principle of the Law of Attraction?

What's ironic is that if you look at images of Osama Bin Laden, he doesn't even look evil or violent at all. His face looks peaceful and calm, like he could be a spiritual or holy man. Compared to Bush, he looks far more natural and authentic. (see images below)

Is that odd or what? Were we told the truth about who the good guy and bad guy was? Why does Bush's face look evil, fake and inauthentic while Bin Laden's face looks calm, peaceful and authentic? Is that the ultimate irony or what? lol

Also, any of you notice how evil and sociopathic Dick Cheney's face looked too? Who would respect anyone who looked like that? (see images below)

Below are images of Bush. Doesn't his smile and expression look so authentic and genuine? (sarcastic)

Below are images of Bin Laden. Notice that he does not look evil or violent, nor does he look fake like Bush. Rather, he looks peaceful, calm, natural and authentic (at least compared to Bush) like he could be a spiritual or holy man.

Dick Cheney's face looks overtly evil, mean and nasty. These images of his face speak volumes. Does this look like a man that you'd trust? lol

you clearly have never heard of the term "looks can be deceiving" or "dont judge a book by its cover"

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well what if Pat Robertson had become president? You'd probably think he looks evil too. Just because you disagree with his foreign policy and his stern approach to his religious faith.

It's just like how conservatives will complain whenever there's a liberal president. The democrats find every reason to complain about republicans. Same for republicans when it's reversed.

YOu're just finding excuses to be prejudiced against someone of a different ideology. It's so much easier to be prejudiced than it's to be rationale. It's the sign of a lazy mind.

Facts are too much work. Bleh. Lets just be prejudiced!
edit on 15-2-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Nice try playing the "hate" card.

I only played the card that I was dealt. That "card" expresses nothing but hatred!

I dont hate

Yes you do!

Despite being a non-Christian... I have been defending Catholicism of late. Its all on record on ATS. Go look it up... or do you want me to post links here?

Your defense of Catholicism doesn't diminish the hatred you expressed in this post. If anything, that only shows your tendency toward hypocrisy.

So the US never knew Saddam was a bloodthirsty psychopath?

Born again Christians, Bush Sr,, and Bush Jr., realized that, and took action to correct the mistakes of their predecessors. If you weren't so blinded by your own hatred, you would "see" that too.

Ok then. My bad.

I agree!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Because I don't think that Osama was always "bad."

I heard an interview years ago from someone who was at a party in the US with bin ladin. Their child went to school with his child. Bin Ladin put his kid(s) through school in the US.

This person said though you could tell he was awkward and out of his cultural element, he was unfailingly polite, well spoken, and never uttered a word against the US, and didn't seem like an angry person at all.

But Hitler wasn't a bad guy either until he got turned down from Art School. So who knows, maybe something made him turn.

Bush has close set eyes. Beady, foxy eyes like that are not a comfortable quality to look at, and for those of us who study faces, it means someone is shrewd and not very wise.

I have always thought Cheney just looked evil.

But I agree it is strange, Bin Ladin has these doey eyes. He looks like he is rescuing kittens, not killing people.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"Governor" Bush ( the only office he was ever elected to) was very much coached to present himself as a good ole Texas boy... When he first ran for office as a Congressman he was speaking with a New England accent and was severely unsuccessful... Fart Blossom (his name for Carl Rove) became his political mentor and repackaged him as a likable good guy with a Texas accent that had a ranch in Central Texas and owned a baseball team that his daddy bought for him... He was able to dodge the draft like most of the sons of Right Wing elitist, by being commissioned as an officer in the National Guard that he played played hooky from to chase down or come down from the effects of powdered nose candy... You have to be a rare Texan with an open mind to know this I guess...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You posting three links to that one post of mine and calling it "hate" doesn't change anything.
Facts are facts....still remains that born again christians have spilled more blood than any islamic terrorist or regime.

Your defense of Catholicism doesn't diminish the hatred you expressed in this post.

My defense of Catholicism outright negates your claims that I "hate" christians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join