It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translation of part of new Osama video w link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
THis is the link to use

www.drudgereport.com...

I am so surprised by you. Although we are in the fourth year after the events of sept 11, Bush is still practicing distortion and misleading on you, and obscuring the main reasons and therefore the reasons are still existing to repeat what happened before. I will tell you the reasons behind theses incidents.

He is a story teller now. I hope this once and for all proves to everyone that he did it, not our governemtn, and that we needto stand together as Americans, not democrats or Republicans to wipe him from the planet.

We agreed with Mohamed Atta, god bless him, to execute the whole operation in 20 minutes. Before Bush and his administration would pay attention and we never thought that the high commander of the US armies would leave 50 thousand of his citizens in both towers to face the horrors by themselves when they most needed him because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation thank god.

Even he thought Bush acted wrong in the school that day so maybe he is a moore fan. Think he watched Faranheit 9/11?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
We already have several discussions on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the existing discussions.

Sorry, Thread Closed!

new topics

join