It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glass Tubes Discovered in Cydonia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Too bad he doesn't identify the photos used, as that way we could see how good was the resolution (it doesn't look high resolution).

It doesn't add anything, as dunes would be expected there.

I always find it funny when people say things like "we can rule out the major geological theories, lava tubes and sand dunes", specially when talking about something they are not sure what it may be.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Yes that is a very good point. But, I don't think many individuals looked at the 7 minute video based on the posts.

* At one point the 'tube' was crushed and crossed over another.

* A vast network of tubes all connecting to the same place.

* A tube directly connecting the face on mars with the 'town center' to the large 'pyramid.'

This is evidence that builds up, I like the pic that Phage supplied but I am almost more skeptical of that pic than an actual tube because it doesn't look like a glacier with snow zebra stripes to me. But yet the artist depiction doesn't look that good because it probably isn't a glass but a hard plastic of some type.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
There is going to be a lot of rockers and naturist going to have egg on their faces when Nasa comes out with the truth. That they ARE in communication with a civilization currently living underground under mars.

This doesn't appear to be the case to me, there isn't enough evidence.

But, the stone tablets of the ancient Sumerians is enough evidence to me. It appears the individuals who created the face and pryamids on mars were the same people who made the Sphinx and large stoned pyramids on earth (Stonehenge and other structures) - the Annunaki aliens. These aliens looked like humans but could also be giants. Supposedly they gave a jumpstart to human civilization 6,000 years ago.

Here is a pic to show the difference in size between a large Annunaki alien and a human.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Flag and star for you op, as anyone that thinks outside the box gets squashed
Even if it is 5 years old.

Phage was even in the house. Kinda of funny, NASA sells half truths, and hides evidence, however if a individual opens the "skies" per se, crushed. Thanks, as one has to decipher a bit here and a bit there and come up with their own conclusions

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Here is a pic to show the difference in size between a large Annunaki alien and a human.

Umm you do know that in such forms of ancient (and even more modern) art size is often metaphoric or symbolic rather than literal, hell in some old paintings 100% of the picture is nothing but symbolism like the iconography of the 15-1600's... the guy with the 'biggest hat' was often the more important one in the scene (you can replace 'biggest hat' with what ever you like).

Oh and heres a kicker, what if the little guys were Anunaki visiting a human king dropping off a model of the sun?...
no? Why not seeing as where taking things so literally.

But anyway...

As an example here is a photo from the tomb of a rich Egyptian guy named Menna, he's the big guy in both the left and right boats, after all its his tomb and he's the most important one in the scene... sure was a big sucker wasnt he.

Yeah it aint Sumerian but they all followed a similar system of scale in regards to who was important to the scene.
edit on 10-2-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by greyer

If you look at valley glaciers you will see they form the same junctions in many cases and underground frozen ground like frost heave form tubes that often have ribs like the mars pictures when they melt out.
It is very cold on Mars. i believe there is water ice and life on Mars.

Im going to have to agree with you, they do look like ice glaciers shaped as tubes upon a closer inspection. I saw a documentary earlier that was showing Swiss alps ice glassier a cavern made of ice & when i saw this topic which reminded me of the show.

Mortertch glacier, Engadin, Swiss alps.
pixdaus.com...

edit on 10-2-2013 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Yes that is a very good point. But, I don't think many individuals looked at the 7 minute video based on the posts.

I did.

* At one point the 'tube' was crushed and crossed over another.

That's something I don't understand, why he says that the "tube" was crushed by a boulder? I couldn't even find the boulder that supposedly crushed the "tube", that's why I would like to know what photos did he use.

* A vast network of tubes all connecting to the same place.

Not really, as those "tubes" are everywhere, they do not connect many places to just one place, they (loosely) connect several places with each other, with no clear organization.

* A tube directly connecting the face on mars with the 'town center' to the large 'pyramid.'

I have to look at that, as I don't remember seeing it and that's a place that is known. I think he his broadening the idea of the "glass tubes" to include things that do not look like the original "glass tubes".

This is evidence that builds up, I like the pic that Phage supplied but I am almost more skeptical of that pic than an actual tube because it doesn't look like a glacier with snow zebra stripes to me.

The "glass tubes" are not glaciers with snow zebra stripes, they are sand dunes, at least to me.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
That's something I don't understand, why he says that the "tube" was crushed by a boulder? I couldn't even find the boulder that supposedly crushed the "tube", that's why I would like to know what photos did he use.

The "glass tubes" are not glaciers with snow zebra stripes, they are sand dunes, at least to me.

Yes, you have helped me to take a second glance. Though the contrast came in clear for the tubes connecting in Cydonia, now I can't find that video to share, it was all in one lecture but the only one there now is a video cut off right before the enhanced pictures.

After looking closely it appearred to be a living creature such as the one seen on the movie Tremors, or each stripe is part of the overall living worm creature, and I saw there are theories of this going around.

If there were a large biological entity on Mars — such as an annelid-type worm, known for its burrowing and tilling of soils — such a creature might account for the combination of geologic anomalies, and their association with what appears to be the remains of a large “glass-like worm!” It is a fact that in the image the feature looks like a “glass worm” — especially if one does not take the prodigious scale into account.

The sand dune hypothesis (government and scientific explanation) has been ruled out by a geologists as one explains the Dunes cannot be created in this type of location and pattern.

The canyon also appears to have several “overhangs,” locally. Now, ask yourself: “which direction did the wind have to be blowing, to create these dune-like features in this canyon?” Some investigators seem to be focusing on light angles, while totally ignoring the crucial wind direction — when it’s the wind that would create such deposition they are postulating. The wind either had to be blowing up or down the canyon toward the south. The “dune” forms themselves rule out a wind direction at any significant angle to the canyon axis – which is almost due north/south. If the wind was blowing “upstream,” then the dunes would be arched in such a manner as their tips — or the concave part of the “dunes” — would be pointing, or facing “upstream.” The wind had to be blowing generally “downstream” (from north to south) to create the shapes displayed in MGS image MO4-00291. Now, what happens when the wind encounters another entrant into the main canyon — a ‘”Y” in the canyon, or the proverbial “fork in the road?” This happens in two places in this canyon system. One might even expect that, as the wind blew over the precipice at the mouth of the entrant canyon (the ‘Y’), heading south it would tend to pick up additional sediments and then dump them unceremoniously at the toe of the intruding precipice. If what can be seen at the mouth of that entrant is indeed chaotic dumping of sediments, then (because they are significantly dark) they must be of different composition than the “dune-deposited sediments” of high reflectance - which, remember, is being postulated as a more mundane explanation for the mile-plus long repetitive pattern in direct opposition to the structural “tube ribbing model” we have favored. A dark deposit at this crucial juncture of the “main” and “entrant” canyon flies directly in the face of the “opposition’s” model: that the airborne materials making up the “dunes” in the main canyon all derive from some other area which visibly contains sorted sediments of significantly higher reflectance than the possible deposits at the base of this overhanging northern cliff. Especially at the southern “fork,” we see a striking continuation of the “regular dune pattern”. Furthermore, you can discern the same pattern spacing at the toe of the precipice with only a slight variation from the regularity of the established “depositional” pattern seen in the main valley. Not only does the continuing regularity of the striking pattern at the “worm forks” pose a non-trivial problem for the “dune advocates,” so does the fact that if our assumption of the wind direction — “downstream” — is correct (and that is the only wind direction that makes any sense, given the curving geometry of the subject features themselves — if they are dunes) because in the entrant canyons the “ribs” or “dunes” are in areas, approaching an orientation of nearly ninety degrees to those same features in the main canyon.
www.darkgovernment.com...

Here is the unique pic used for the glass worm tube assessment, going in and out of a canyon and underground.

Here is a site with photos you may be able to trace, something appears to be flowing through them like misty air.

www.hiddenmars.com...

Here are the best original close ups I could find.

subrealism.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by silversurfer6161
Sand dunes.....even the crater that looks to have dome/golf ball in it....sand dunes.
Can't be bothered to link the photo as this has been all done and dusted a hundred times before!
Groundhog Day on ATS again!

The photo Phage provided, looks like the area in question is formed by the extreme freezing temperatures not sand or lava.
quest.nasa.gov...

low of about -225 degrees Fahrenheit (-153 degrees Celsius) at the poles.

I would think areas with moisture below the surface freeze and cause beyond any frost heave or glacial patterns we could imagine as compared to Earth.

This is an old lake bottom look at these pages at just a few of the things ice freezing temps can do.

hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

This is an old lake bottom look at these pages at just a few of the things ice freezing temps can do.

edit on 10-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Actually, it looks like sand dunes. The image you posted looks nothing like the image from Mars.

On the other hand...

edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Here are the best original close ups I could find.

Here are higher resolution versions of the images from there. I wonder why that site didn't link them.

Looks like ravines with sand dunes in the bottom to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am betting you that it is caused by extremes in temperature and follows old water courses because of residual water.
let me know if there is ever a proving photo beyond question as i am sure you will see it before me.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

You know it could just be a natural formation, these types of phenomenon aren't too strange on earth either. I do recall a "band of holes" somewhere in Peru.
edit on 10-2-2013 by SecretaryOfBacon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Some of them may follow old water courses but some are probably collapsed lava tubes. "Residual water" is problematic because of the low atmospheric pressure on Mars.

I'm not sure why you don't think they are sand dunes. We know there is sand on Mars. We know there are sand dunes on Mars.

Can you show an example of parallel ice heave effects?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Some of them may follow old water courses but some are probably collapsed lava tubes. "Residual water" is problematic because of the low atmospheric pressure on Mars.

I'm not sure why you don't think they are sand dunes. We know there is sand on Mars. We know there are sand dunes on Mars.

Can you show an example of parallel ice heave effects?

I had a picture but I can't find it and have tried to find it on the web with no luck. the effect was similar to the far right bottom corner of the second photo I posted shown one of the above posts.

My main reason for it being freeze related is because of the way certain parts of the columns seem to protrude and be pushed up from the surrounding ground. I have seen a very similar effect myself in a rare strong freeze we had although the effect was in inches and feet.

I also just instinctively (yes I know ) believe there is water still in the old water courses and beneath the former seas.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretaryOfBacon
reply to post by greyer

You know it could just be a natural formation, these types of phenomenon aren't too strange on earth either. I do recall a "band of holes" somewhere in Peru.
edit on 10-2-2013 by SecretaryOfBacon because: (no reason given)

I don't believe that band of holes is natural.

Archaeologists believe that it's actually digs for the storage of grain... the question is why bother to spend the time and tremendous effort to do so. Then they said: "Well, then it may be the tomb?". But the problem is that in any hole, there are no bones, jewelry, artifacts, notes ... nothing.

www.incredipedia.info...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Here is the unique pic used for the glass worm tube assessment, going in and out of a canyon and underground.

Its odd I see that pic and wonder how anyone can see tubes... especially when in the upper 3rd on the right you can clearly see individual scattered dunes or tube ribs that arent lined up with any other and that are clearly not attached to any series of others as well as tube 'ribbing' that stretchs, gets thinner or thicker or tappers off to nothing. There is no appearance of tubing, just flat ridges of something (sand or fine dirt being the obvious answer) laying in a dune like fashion in areas its been trapped in.

Not to mention given the way the shadow falls and how you get harsh highlighting on the many raised mounds across that area of terrain, id say all those 'holes' heading in a south westerly direction (relative to the image that is) in the middle 3rd of the image with tubes in them aren't actually holes but a series of cliff faces facing south east with dunes at their bases, which is something you can see alot of examples of on Earth.

I mean in that large upper trench the 'ribbing' of the tubes varies drastically in size, number, thickness, even placement along the direction the 'tube' is going and people think these are somehow manufactured objects? All i see is a long length of raised ground and cliffs where the wind is funneled north east along this line of cliffs where it eventually strikes the large mountain or hill at the top right corner and the wind is then funneled around it to either side down the large open trench to the left as well as off to the right and out of frame... and lo and behold, you have sand dunes all lined up with the direction of the wind as it travels in said directions. And also notice the sand dunes are strongest along the upper cliff of that big trench left of the mountain/hill where the wind would be funneled after hitting its slopes, yet none on the opposite side of the trench besides a few small and scattered ones.

Wind sculpted sand dunes... id assume Mar has some kicker windstorms on it given its reduced atmosphere and extremer temperature gradients.
edit on 11-2-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Because of sections like the bottom left, it looks as though the "dune" is protruding above the surface. I realize at these distances all can be illusion, I would like to see all the "tube" area up close. Maybe those pictures have already been seen, I have not seen them that I know of.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Because of sections like the bottom left, it looks as though the "dune" is protruding above the surface. I realize at these distances all can be illusion, I would like to see all the "tube" area up close. Maybe those pictures have already been seen, I have not seen them that I know of.

Doesn't get much clearer than this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Doesn't get much clearer than this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is there somewhere that shows what part of the "tubes" this is, if it is at all?

I think beyond my first feelings this has to do with cold temperatures, this looks the most like the "tubes" in formation. The way that the formations change direction at certain points is so unlike sand yet lava does do this. Ice flows also form similar joints.

www.georgesteinmetz.com...
edit on 11-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Here is the image from which it comes. In it you can see many more sand dunes, some inside craters, some in ravines, some not.
hirise-pds.lpl.arizona.edu...

The way that the formations change direction at certain points is so unlike sand yet lava does do this.
The ravines in which the dunes lie change directions and as pointed out, some of these ravines are probably collapsed lava tubes but ancient water courses would also change directions.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join