It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glass Tubes Discovered in Cydonia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm not sure if everyone is familiar with the 'glassy tubes' on mars. I was very skeptical when I saw these anomalies just like the trees, but after a lecture by Dr. Tom VanFlandern I am beginning to have an open mind. In the lecture he shows a vast network of these tubes on mars and pictures with better resolution, in one location a large boulder had actually crushed the tunnel and showed it was 3-dimensional. I was surprised to see that the famous and controversial area with the face on mars in Cydonia revealed to be actually connected with these glassy tubes. I had thought the face on mars was strange enough that it could possibly be true so this adds to the evidence.

Here is an artist depiction of what the tubes could look like.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I ain't gona waste my time watching a YouTube clip labled PlanetX Debate 2008. Sorry.

What makes you think that a video that was posted 5 years ago, has anything groundbreaking to add to ATS today in 2013?
edit on 9-2-2013 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

VanFlandren?
Want to see what the tubes really look like?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The external image (in nice detail!) offered by Phage looks to me like fine sand that has filled some kind of trench, and worked on by winds, producing dunes traversing the width of the formation. This does NOT justify the artist's interpretation offered by the OP - and hey, DIG that pink sky!
edit on 9-2-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thats one of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen in my life! Thanks for posting it

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
I ain't gona waste my time watching a YouTube clip labled PlanetX Debate 2008. Sorry.

What makes you think that a video that was posted 5 years ago, has anything groundbreaking to add to ATS today in 2013?

I did a search and couldn't find anyone mentioning the tubes in Cydonia, and am amused you would say that sources from the past have nothing to contribute here.

A label of planet X just shows you aren't deep in this subject, you are probably the kind of skeptic who never gets involved with the facts, not to judge but some skeptics just brush things off to the side without looking deeper just because they do not have time. At least my video was under 10 minutes

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That artist depiction doesn`t make sense.
1) why make tubes with glass that could get broken with all that space debris hitting the planet.
2) why bother digging trenches to put the "glass" tubes in if you aren`t even going to back fill the trenches and cover the tubes, you might as well just put the tubes on the surface.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by michael1983l

I did a search and couldn't find anyone mentioning the tubes in Cydonia, and am amused you would say that sources from the past have nothing to contribute here.

A label of planet X just shows you aren't deep in this subject, you are probably the kind of skeptic who never gets involved with the facts, not to judge but some skeptics just brush things off to the side without looking deeper just because they do not have time. At least my video was under 10 minutes

There's a saying,
She was looking pretty good till I got close and the lights came on.

How deep did you look? How involved 'with the facts' are you?
Allow me to provide a guide
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-2-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Sand dunes.....even the crater that looks to have dome/golf ball in it....sand dunes.
Can't be bothered to link the photo as this has been all done and dusted a hundred times before!
Groundhog Day on ATS again!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

If you look at valley glaciers you will see they form the same junctions in many cases and underground frozen ground like frost heave form tubes that often have ribs like the mars pictures when they melt out.
It is very cold on Mars. i believe there is water ice and life on Mars.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My biggest problem with the tubes is lack of symmetry and standardization. In some pictures, yes, they could almost pass for artificial. But when you take several pictures of them together, and really look at them, they lack the appearance of engineering. So for now, until we see or know more, I have to lean toward natural formations.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Suit yourself, but isn't that just as closed minded as those who won't look at, or listen to your evidence? Maybe they didn't like your labels either.

I'll bet you wouldn't have said that if the video was debunking the glass tubes on Mars. Then I'm sure it would be quite pertinent 5 years later.

Take a crowbar, and open that mind up a little bro. I've seen your posts. The intelligence is there. Don't limit it only to what you want to see.

edit on 2/9/2013 by Klassified because: add

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Its odd they indicate they are tubes... yet to my eyes, those are some damn flat tubes. Why do so many people have this inability to read shape, they see a smoothish patch with raise horizontal areas across it and immediately attach it to something like reenforced tubing but neglect to see that beyond the superficial horizontal parts, its shadows, its shape and the way light falls on it bares no match whatsoever to a tube, buried or not.

Hell the tubes (if they where tubes) dont even connect with each other right, and some that im assuming should go under the other just terminate directly on to the next one nearby at the same elevation... very clever martians, I know who not to call for my plumping needs.

Sand dunes in between areas of harder material nothing more, nothing less.

One other thing is, why are all the images blue green? i can understand if that's how they where taken, but wouldnt their be some real color versions as well? (Although that would immediately show them up as sand dunes). So yeah.

Originally posted by Klassified
Take a crowbar, and open that mind up a little bro. I've seen your posts. The intelligence is there. Don't limit it only to what you want to see.

But he isnt, hes limiting it to only what he CAN see, which is how it should be... its those who talk to others of opening their minds who regularly limit what they see to what they want to see, often neglecting the boring truth right in front of them.

Im open minded and a believer, but I sure wouldn't use a crowbar... tends to leave irreparable holes.
edit on 9-2-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by greyer
I was very skeptical when I saw these anomalies just like the trees, but after a lecture by Dr. Tom VanFlandern I am beginning to have an open mind.

You can be both, no need to stop being sceptical about a thing just because someone presented what you thought was a good explanation.

In the lecture he shows a vast network of these tubes on mars and pictures with better resolution, in one location a large boulder had actually crushed the tunnel and showed it was 3-dimensional.

Too bad he doesn't identify the photos used, as that way we could see how good was the resolution (it doesn't look high resolution).

I was surprised to see that the famous and controversial area with the face on mars in Cydonia revealed to be actually connected with these glassy tubes. I had thought the face on mars was strange enough that it could possibly be true so this adds to the evidence.

It doesn't add anything, as dunes would be expected there.

I always find it funny when people say things like "we can rule out the major geological theories, lava tubes and sand dunes", specially when talking about something they are not sure what it may be.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
Its odd they indicate they are tubes... yet to my eyes, those are some damn flat tubes. Why do so many people have this inability to read shape, they see a smoothish patch with raise horizontal areas across it and immediately attach it to something like reenforced tubing but neglect to see that beyond the superficial horizontal parts, its shadows, its shape and the way light falls on it bares no match whatsoever to a tube, buried or not.

Yes, that's an interesting thing. A member in another forum has been working for many years with 3D CAD programs but is unable to understand perspective, light and shadow.

Hell the tubes (if they where tubes) dont even connect with each other right, and some that im assuming should go under the other just terminate directly on to the next one nearby at the same elevation... very clever martians, I know who not to call for my plumping needs.

Never let something like that spoil a nice theory.

One other thing is, why are all the images blue green? i can understand if that's how they where taken, but wouldnt their be some real color versions as well? (Although that would immediately show them up as sand dunes). So yeah.

That's a good question, I have never seen greenish photos from Mars. I guess that's the colours of his favourite sports club.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Yes, that's an interesting thing. A member in another forum has been working for many years with 3D CAD programs but is unable to understand perspective, light and shadow.

damn it lost my post while typing it up
lets try this again...

I think a more traditional artistic training helps in that regard, after all you have to create shape, depth and mimic light where there was none to begin with on a 2d plane with nothing but shades of color. You quickly learn to recognize shape through shade and tone since if you dont nothing you create would look right
although no ones perfect in that regard and people can still be fooled by alot visually since nature and reality can throw up some odd lighting that our brains just cant work around unless we see it from more than one angle.

Training in a 3d package doesnt mean a persons an expert at discerning shape and form, not by a long shot in my opinion. Ive seen very good technical artists who can model a perfect car inside and out completely botch up more organic stuff to the point where you wonder if they've ever seen a face or body before in their life, even the really fundamental stuff... although as someone that has trouble with technical modeling myself that problem can go both ways

Thing is its something intrinsic to human survival, after all if we couldn't recognize such things you'd fall down the first hole in the ground you didnt see or tumble down the side of a slope and break a bone. That being said it obviously varies in degrees of ability from person to person.

But what gets my goat is when you have something that to you and many others appears so simple yet someone else gets it so completely wrong that you wonder 'what the hell, how could you come to that conclusion?' it makes you think, either they are genuinely mistaken or they are deliberately trying to deceive... its when others start to follow them and they start to make money or push an idea using these 'mistakes' that I get angry.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There is going to be a lot of rockers and naturist going to have egg on their faces when Nasa comes out with the truth. That they ARE in communication with a civilization currently living underground under mars.
They KNOW how to utilize nature's lava tubes and MAKE nature WORK FOR THEM !
That video I've not seen before and though I thought i've seen all of Tom's Van Flanren's movie's. This one I"ve not seen. And WONDER how in the world I missed it. That man has my respect big-time!

The ANSWER (which MOST will just plain out refuse to believe ) is that this underground civilization that nasa MUST be in contact with (probably after the Lonnie Zamora sighting in New Mexico on April 24th, 1964. When the possible leak came out with Richard Doty contacting Linda Moulton Howe. When they originally thought the contact was in 1971 at Holloman AFB. It was actually a day after the Lonnie Zamora sighting on the 25th of 1964, at according to Linda's recollection at 6 pm in at H.A.F.B.

Why do I say they MUST be martians, Because earlier that day, Gary Wilcox on a NY Farm was communicated to by two martians outside their OVAL craft, JUST LIKE THE CRAFT THAT LONNIE ZAMORA SPOTTED ON THE SAME DAY ! HELLO!!! Both little men with suites on from head to toe. Just like was told to Ernest Norman that they are the ancestors of the chinese race. They have to wear goggles because they LOST their resistance to earth's sun. When a solar flare hit mars. Question: were would WE humans go if a massive solar flare hit earth and we had to go underground? Even Machio Kaku STATED that we would have to were goggles if we were underground for long periods of time and have to go above to do things.

Another lead:
Ernest Norman - "THE TRUTH ABOUT MARS"(what seems TRUE telepathic communication with Nur El of mars stating that the TUBES THAT WE SEE ON MARS ARE TRANSPORTATION TUBES. But were all you BRIGHT guys that think is nature is MARTIANS KNOWING HOW TO ALTER NATURES LAVA TUBE TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. I am not a unarian but strongly believe Ernest was truly telepathic.

ATSers Wake up to a civilization that KNOWS how to make nature work for them.

Not like we dummies that make a Golden Gate Bridge and have to be a SLAVE to it and have to paint it on a daily bases. NO THEY ARE NOT THAT STUPID

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
The ANSWER (which MOST will just plain out refuse to believe ) is that this underground civilization that nasa MUST be in contact with (probably after the Lonnie Zamora sighting in New Mexico on April 24th, 1964. When the possible leak came out with Richard Doty contacting Linda Moulton Howe. When they originally thought the contact was in 1971 at Holloman AFB. It was actually a day after the Lonnie Zamora sighting on the 25th of 1964, at according to Linda's recollection at 6 pm in at H.A.F.B.

Why do I say they MUST be martians, Because earlier that day, Gary Wilcox on a NY Farm was communicated to by two martians outside their OVAL craft, JUST LIKE THE CRAFT THAT LONNIE ZAMORA SPOTTED ON THE SAME DAY ! HELLO!!! Both little men with suites on from head to toe. Just like was told to Ernest Norman that they are the ancestors of the chinese race. They have to wear goggles because they LOST their resistance to earth's sun. When a solar flare hit mars. Question: were would WE humans go if a massive solar flare hit earth and we had to go underground? Even Machio Kaku STATED that we would have to were goggles if we were underground for long periods of time and have to go above to do things.

Why say 'Must' ,your stating fact on events there are no facts for beyond eyewitness testimony.

The Gary Wilcox case is hardly identical to the Zamora one, the description of the craft dont match, Gary Wilcox after all doesnt really say if it had landing legs or not, wheres the symbol on its hull like the Zamora object? if it was the same or similar craft it would have landed the same and the emblem would have been visible the same as it was for Zamora. Why did the Gary Wilcox craft launch with a quite rumble but no roaring flame like the Zamora craft... also given the horrendously inaccurate prediction the Wilcox aliens gave, I wouldn't trust anything the little buggers said... including their planet of origin. And im not bashing any of those cases since I think the Zamora one is genuine and still think the Wilcox one is too.

So your saying NASA 'MUST' be in contact with underground martians because of two unrelated (beyond the date they happened) UFO encounters where in one the occupants say they are from Mars... the leap of logic and then pinning of such strong conviction is staggering. Then to say all the proof for aliens on mars is out in the open but because of how they do things it all looks natural rather than manufactured and its our fault if we cant see that is a cop out.

And what has the Holloman AFB account have to do with Mars?.. especially when its been retooled 7 years earlier to coincide with the Zamora encounter... not to mention the Holloman Aliens are polar opposite to the beings seen in the Zamora and Wilcox encounters.

Lost resistance to earths sun?.. um if their from Mars our sun is their sun too. You dont loose resistance, you might become more sensitive to bright light after being in artificial light for a long time, wait wouldnt these technically more advanced aliens have the ability to make sun bright UV light sources or pipe in sunlight from the surface of Mars, after all its hardly brighter than earths... so why would they become light sensitive in the first place even living under ground? they arent wandering around in the dark for crying out loud... or id assume they wouldnt be, or am i placing to much intelligence in these beings ability to problem solve.

And Wilcoxs aliens where in a complete one piece including covering their faces, so how can you say they were wearing goggles or attribute them to other similar beings?

And your 'related to chinese' bit obviously is in some way connected to the Droppa Stones, which is a complete load of bunk...

Sorry.

edit on 9-2-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh Phage, you logical, rational person, you!

Of course they don't want to see the hi-ref photos which clearly shows them to be naturally occurring sand dunes.

Why, that would defeat the purpose of this place - showing the truth which deflates imaginations running wild without the benefit of intellect.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
The ANSWER (which MOST will just plain out refuse to believe ) is that this underground civilization that nasa MUST be in contact with.

Even if there's an underground civilization, those "glass tubes" still look like dunes.

Question: were would WE humans go if a massive solar flare hit earth and we had to go underground?

You provided the answer in your question.

Even Machio Kaku STATED that we would have to were goggles if we were underground for long periods of time and have to go above to do things.

Anyone knowing what they are talking about can say that, it's the result of adaptation to the environment, no need for a Michio Kaku (I suppose that's the name you wanted to write) to say that.

But were all you BRIGHT guys that think is nature is MARTIANS KNOWING HOW TO ALTER NATURES LAVA TUBE TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. I am not a unarian but strongly believe Ernest was truly telepathic.

Lava tubes are not related to the supposed "glass tunnels".

ATSers Wake up to a civilization that KNOWS how to make nature work for them.

Too bad you don't have any real evidence of it.

IF the golden gate bridge had a protective biological coating, do you realize how much money it would save.

The biological coating would probably eat the bridge, that's how biological things usually work.

I think the average human doesn't even have a clue how an advanced civilization works. WE ARE BABES IN THE WOODS.

Yes, we can see that.

We think we are so smart, We think the only communication is our vocal chords, but we FORGET when we die we do not have our bodies our vocal chords to help us communicate.

But we still have telepathy? OK, where did you get that idea?

The martians probably laugh at us because we are NOT preparing for death. So when we do not have our vocal chords after death, what do you think will be the main method of communication? Telepathy! Like it or not!

I like telepathy, I just doubt I will be able to use it when I'm dead. If I die before you I will let you know, OK?

I'm just saying, we are not waking up to the reality of our universal heritage, we ONLY see things in our LIMITED way!

Some people prefer to invent a new way, not connected with reality.

Again, if you think that everything on mars is just nature. YOUR GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!

Maybe.

Too much on mars is truly engineered, there is a tube that is hung by a large hook that is on nasa's site.

I don't remember that, could you please point me to where I can see it? Thanks in advance.

There is a biological sprayer that is in the ACT of spraying, that nasa - Malin has approved.

I already asked you once what did you meant about the "biological sprayer", but I think you didn't answer, so I will ask again: what "biological sprayer"?

And what do you mean by NASA-Makub gas aoorived?

Buildings, anomalies, tubes, pipes, gismos by the thousands. Basically all over the place, but leaked, blurred, inked out, .gifed extra DIV

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join