It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How International Bankers took back control of the world economy.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Uhh but nibby-roo is true, isn't it?? An conned-trails? And they DID just find an annunaki-finger on mars didn't they? It was on TV an everything. Do they just let Nat out now and again to mess things up to keep us happy??
Yours, sceptic underdog.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

annunaki-finger

Say what?

No no no, it's a gum wrapper from when the Montauk people were visiting mars.

I thought the Catholic church was running the world these days.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by purplemer

The US should be on your list. The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve has no one with any familial connections to the Rothschilds.

The Fed reserve banks are owned by a private consortium The shares of each of the 12 banks are owned by stockholdings in private banks. You have to follow the money to see whom has ownership. It runs to the Bank of England (Rothchild Dynasty.

Chart 1 reveals the linear connection between the Rothschilds and the Bank of England, and the London banking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their stockholdings of bank stock and their subsidiary firms in New York.

The two principal Rothschild representatives in New York, J. P. Morgan Co., and Kuhn, Loeb & Co. were the firms which set up the Jekyll Island Conference at which the Federal Reserve Act was drafted, who directed the subsequent successful campaign to have the plan enacted into law by Congress, and who purchased the controlling amounts of stock in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 1914

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 9-2-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Thanks for that you are correct they where not listed with the original axis of evil but instead added later on.

Bolton: "Beyond the Axis of Evil" John R. Bolton On May 6, 2002, then-Undersecretary of State John R. Bolton gave a speech entitled "Beyond the Axis of Evil". In it he added three more nations to be grouped with the already mentioned rogue states: Cuba, Libya, and Syria. The criteria for inclusion in this grouping were: "state sponsors of terrorism that are pursuing or who have the potential to pursue weapons of mass destruction (WMD) or have the capability to do so in violation of their treaty obligations". The speech was widely reported as an expansion of the original axis of evil.

en.wikipedia.org...:_.22Beyond_the_Axis_of_Evil.22

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

No no no, it's a gum wrapper from when the Montauk people were visiting mars.
reply to post by poet1b

Is there a thread about this on ATS? You mean they......they......chewed bubblegum?? My god, this could change the world!!!
One thing I DO know for sure, if I had through several generations, secured the best-ever golden goose, I would probably say "hey, that was fun, but it's wrong, y'know?" and let it go. The Rothchilds are all scrimping along on tax credits and picking up fag-ends on the street now, everyone knows that, right?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

just adding to the information base for this thread about the central bankers

link:www.activistpost.com...

Oh... this article (linked above) also drops the name of Mayer Amschel Rothschild
whose birthright name actually was Mayer Amschel Bauer (or the 1st three letters in the anagram MABUS... notorious as the 3rd anti-christ of Nostradamus)

before he changed his last name to Rothschild,
which created the basis for the red-shield icon that will be the symbol of the Central Banker cartel which rules the end-times empire (or Beast of Scriptures)

yes, i suggest that the Rothschild central banker cartel is the 7 headed/10 crowned, interconnected web of power through which a pair of despots will rule the civilized world and initiate the 'mark' (red shield logo?)

rothschild-nee-bauer is the proper diversion and intentional misdirection to hide-in-plain-sight the real identity of the 'small party' that will control the end-times geopolitical landscape...and all resources & commodities, land, equities, currencies, foods and waters ....

it seems a prominant ATS member posted that thaey could not find sufficient proof that the Rothschild legacy & descendants hold much sway over the Central Banker global network....
and this post is partly responding to that view he holds.... "SO" is being deceived just as more than 98% of the rest of us are, to overlook the veiled fact of MAB-US, rothschild/anglo-american financial empire

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

You are aware that "Wiki Answers" is rarely a definitive source, right?

Yes. I apologise for the lazy-link. It was late, here in Weldsmanland.

Also, that excerpt actually comes from here: www.john-f-kennedy.net... -- which has a great deal of dubious information.

Yes, I did see that, but didn't register it ... again, Weldsman was tired.

Yes, this is ATS. Yes, ATS deal with conspiracies, among many other things. And yes, ATS also contains opinions of people that don't believe many popularized conspiracies.

That, Sir, is why I love ATS.
Discussions with people who share the same opinion quickly become tedious...
This is the only forum I have ever frequented. And that daily now for three years.
I read here from Germany and joined up when I brought my Family to Weldsmanland.
I like the rules that are applied to the site, they keep threads civil and pleasant to read.
You really do have the best staff on the Internet.

The bogey-man conspiracy of the Rothschilds controlling the current US Federal reserve is one I've never found substantiating evidence.

The OP talked about JP Morgan and Rockefeller(sic.).

My only point, which I realise I didn't make clear, was this:

When you said:

The US should be on your list. The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve has no one with any familial connections to the Rothschilds.

Your comment was not on topic.

Nowhere in the OP does it say that the Rothchild family control the FED now.
You commented on the first reply to the OP, a misinformed Meme.
Surley that's one of the things that we are not supposed to do?
Bringing a Thread off topic by arguing pedantics with a picture reply?
I know the others did it too,
just sayin...

I thought you would be above all that.

Please don't ban me.

James.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Sorry, but your link reads like most propaganda, long on claims and accusations, without any evidence to back said claims.

I have yet to read any evidence that's sounds at all credible that either JP Morgan of Rockefeller were Rothschild stooges. I think not.

The whole problem with banker control of the world is that banks do not create anything. They provide a service, but then get greedy and take advantage of the privileges of that service, which always lead to economic collapse. In their attempt to take over the world, the only thing they build are unsustainable debt pyramids.

These debt pyramids always collapse, creating economic hardship for everyone, which is why they should be heavily regulated and controlled.

Here is a history of the major investment bubbles.

www.stock-market-crash.net...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here is a link to another thread I created on corporations, where I feel that I have provided ample proof that corporatism is not capitalism, but a form of extension of government, empire, and communism in its true form.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the links I posted on this thread predicts the end of the age of corporations. I suspect this predictionis correct. I think he overstates the accomplishments of corporations, but still, it is a very interesting read.

www.ribbonfarm.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman
Nowhere in the OP does it say that the Rothchild family control the FED now.

My response was not directed at the opening post, but the image in this post which identifies the Rothschilds as apparently controlling nearly all central banks.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Any comments on the Op?

Could sites like ATS become the model for the future, as opposed to Facebook?

Personally, I think we are seeing a last gasp of power for the giant corporate entity.

Any disagreement with historical perspective I posted?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

My response was not directed at the opening post, but the image in this post which identifies the Rothschilds as apparently controlling nearly all central banks.

I know...

You commented on the first reply to the OP, a misinformed Meme.
Surley that's one of the things that we are not supposed to do?
Bringing a Thread off topic by arguing pedantics with a picture reply?
I know the others did it too,
just sayin...
I thought you would be above all that.

......As far as it being a Rothschild controlled banking system,

The price of gold dictates the price of a lot of things in the banking system.
This is decided by 5 Investment banks twice a day, every day at N M Rothschild's premises in London
since 2004 without "active" Rothschild representation, though they were in the origional 5.

Today the price of gold is still fixed, twice a day,[4] at 10.30 am and 3.00 pm at the premises of N M Rothschild by the world's main Bullion Houses

Gold Fixing
London bullion market asscociation,

So they used to have a strong influence on the daily gold price, but not anymore.

they just showed folks how to do banking,

then they backed out and lived like Royalty.

Good on them.

What did you think of the OP?

James.
edit on 10/2/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: I heard a thousand blended notes, While in a grove I sate reclined, In that sweet mood when pleasant thoughts bring sad thoughts to the mind.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by michael1983l
but care to back that claim up with any kind of facts? .

he cannot, as it is just not true. Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada for starters have a state owned Central Bank....
edit on 9-2-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

Not true? Did you do any research? The Bank of Canada is allegedly owned by Canada, however in reality it is owned by the shareholder banks. The Bank of Canada's ownership ties back DIRECTLY to the IMF. Did you know the government of Canada is given a list by the IMF to select governors of the BOC for their appointments? Did you know the last BOC chairmain was from Goldman Sachs? Did you know the Bank of Canada is about a Canadian as a deck of cards from Vegas made in China? Did you know that the CRA (Revenue Canada), that heinious ball of excrement, is actually an agency owned and controlled by the Bank of Canada and that it was only given power through legislation to perpitrate the fraud to "sheer" the masses through the income tax scam?

You might want to sit down, give your head a shake and do some research. I did the research, you can go look at my link in the sig. And yeah, I billed the suckers and I have just filed a form 193 and about ready to press for arbitration and ultimately I will take these assclowns to court if they down't come right.

It's the same in Australia, New Zealand or any corporate holding of not-so-Great Britain (you do know at least that governments are corporations right?). How can you expect it to be otherwise, when the whole scam was initiated in not-so-Great Britain?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/11.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Hate say it but you're not saying anything new here poet1b. Don't want to be negative, but what's your point? Is this thread an invitation to discuss the history of the western fractional banking system ? What do you want to do that is NEW here? Can you help me out. I'd love to contribute.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sanitaryfourbyfour

Numerous posters always want to talk about the Federal Reserve Act back in 1913 as the point where bankers took control of the U.S., but the truth is that it was in the fifties and sixties that US middle class was grown, and what may turn out to be the golden age of the U.S. unless we turn things around again.

The ICBs have been broken in the past, and can be broken again simply by reversing the changes made under the con of the free market.

Regulating corporations and especially Banking Corporations is something that works exceptionally well in creating a strong economy. De-regulation has led to the ICBs taking over our country. Re-instate the regulations, and ramp up the tax rates on the corporations and super rich. It worked in the past, and needs to be done again. It is time to put the beast back in the cage.

It would be nice if other posters would add to the information I have already presented.

Like an article on the Glass Steagall Act?

topics.nytimes.com...

Then when people start bring out the whole it goes back to 1913 argument, all you have to do is point to the information in this this link that proves them wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here is a link to a graph on US debt that illustrates quite well how the US has been sold to the ICBs since the con of the free market was sold to the US public.

visual.ly...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

The 'fact' that the Bank of Canada shares are owned by the IMF is not true. The Shares of The Bank of Canada were bought back from individual shareholders in 1938 by the Gov, officially nationalizing the Bank June 20th.

When the shares were originally made they were $50 and you were not allowed to own more then 1 share. I have yet to look through your post in your signature, but when I do I'll help clarify things.

I work with COMER the organization challenging the Bank of Canada in federal court, there are alot of myths going around on the net & they do nobody any favors. They disempower, misinform & ultimately hurt any progress towards economic reform, in my opinion.

Respect & love.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novaisking
The 'fact' that the Bank of Canada shares are owned by the IMF is not true.

none of what he states is true, bu people like to make silly claims as theyhelp their conspiracy theories - without such claims they have no conspiracy theory!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novaisking
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

The 'fact' that the Bank of Canada shares are owned by the IMF is not true. The Shares of The Bank of Canada were bought back from individual shareholders in 1938 by the Gov, officially nationalizing the Bank June 20th.

When the shares were originally made they were $50 and you were not allowed to own more then 1 share. I have yet to look through your post in your signature, but when I do I'll help clarify things.

I work with COMER the organization challenging the Bank of Canada in federal court, there are alot of myths going around on the net & they do nobody any favors. They disempower, misinform & ultimately hurt any progress towards economic reform, in my opinion.

Respect & love.

I will go look up COMER, read the reports and try to determine if it is a controlled opposition group, I fall across so many of them.

ETA: I have read your submissions and examined your site, I am familiar with the lawyers name. I do get a little concerned with different groups I don't recognize at first as there are so many that have been infiltrated and then steered as controlled opposition. COMER at this point does not appear to be one of these groups. I am however fighting my own fight, on my own, from a different direction.

From all of the information I have examined, the Bank of Canada is owned by the shareholder banks. The shareholder banks are owned by the IMF, primarily. The governors of the BOC are chosen from a list that is provided to the government of Canada by the IMF (and the government do not dare select anyone else). The Canada Revenue Agency is the collection agency for the BOC, it is a satellite corporation wholly owned and operated by the BOC, not the government of Canada but given legislated powers by the government, can you say NGO, sure, knew ya could. If you have issue with the CRA you take said issue to their bosses, the BOC. I've done the research as well and have filed my 193 and am getting ready for arbitration with the BOC for CRA alleged criminal extortion as defined by the UN ;-) Since our idiots in government signed all the treaties, I guess that should fly.

ETA: One last thing, when are we going to get a divorce from that bloated public welfare family and absentee landlord across the pond? And don't tell me we already have, because its picture is still in our courts, post offices and government offices, and we still have those parasitic governor and lieutenant generals floating around wasting good air. I presume you are familiar with the 1947 Letters Patent that were never retracted or nullified?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/11.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: ETA

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It is the responsibility of the government to protect citizens against ICB abuse.

The bankers act like judge, jury, and prosecuting attorney in taking away people's property, leveling fines, without any government control. Bankers should not have this ability.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join