It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Manhunt for that Cop

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I know there are other threads on this subject, but if I posted on those, this info would have gotten lost in the depths of said threads, so please allow me to create a new thread.

I personally know an Ex-Navy (retired with honors), who personally knows a few other Navy guys. All of then KNEW this Cop involved in the Manhunt (Dorner) -- not intimately, but did have dealings with him.

They all are talking it's a setup. Here's an opinion thread from one of those Navy guys: Military Forum

Mook

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mookie2112

Another I know someone who knows someone thread. Did you even read his manifesto he posted. He has already taken responsibility for the murders he's committed.

I can't believe you are defending this nut job.....

Des

edit on 9-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Another I know someone who knows someone thread. Did you even read his manifesto he posted. He has already taken responsibility for the murders he's committed.

I can't believe you are defending this nut job.....

Des

How do you know HE posted it? Could have been fabricated. I *did* say the thread was an OPINION. We've seen MANY people in history silenced or tried to be silenced. JFK anyone?

Mook

edit on 9-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yeah I know I reading the manifesto something along the lines of the killing will stop when the truth comes out. I'm not gonna search through it again to quote it for you. Its really long but you should read it

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Let me help to keep this thread open in comparison to the others...

1) this over the conspiracy to set up the Sailor

2) the part that started with the rumors...

Having dealt with the Navy in this area it is my greatest shame to say this...

They make the LAPD look like the good guys...

I have dealt with the commands hiding rapes... running smear campaigns on the victims..

I recorded the statements one time and had to blackmail command into prosecuting one sailor.. (his confession over beer me and few others paid for) I gave a copy to a friend at the bar...

It is what saved us from command...

The killing of the Captains daughter is the next part of the conspiracy that is being overlooked...

Officers daughters are known to be ... Politely put for T and C little miss kitty's.. I have dealt with a few cases on it..

This man if honest is playing a legit game... The Daughter knew something and was part of the issue...

The only example I can share here is to ask you to think of the wife of the military man who gives her man a hug and burst into tears as he leaves.. Thirty minutes later she is in the arms of his buddy who did not leave...

I am not running down the lady's character or anything.. But for the love of god it needs to be looked into...

I know she was not military??? but I assume she dealt with a lot of the officers in the LAPD...

The best proof for this thread you need on the Conspiracy side...

So far the cops have OPENED fire on civilians with no repercussions what so ever... four if my count is right...They opened fire immediately... the shoot to kill order has been given...

Unless someone can tell me how a house, two Asian ladies, and a white mane are a black man that is not to small... I want that explained... first thing the LEO's did was open fire....Tunneling does not explain....

For your FYI.... they keep locking down the naval bases in the area.. that to my knowledge has not been let into the news... IN SAN DIEGO...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

have you ever dealt with the LAPD?

Have you ever dealt with the US Navy?

Both organizations have...issues with the truth...

I will defend another Sailor if I want to... nothing actually has been proven to be his...

Another thread on here refers to one station already editing the manifesto... will someone post the link... I say the op here has focused on the conspiracy side of this... The military side has not been exposed...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I am trying to recollect exactly where I met this guy. May have either been the Washington Navy Yard or the Pentagon. I think he was part of base security/MAA force while I was in that area circa 1998-2000. In 200 I retired from the Navy. I keep thinking that for some reason, Dorner might've even attended my retirement ceremony at the Navy Yard Chapel. Haven't gotten feedback from my friends who served there at the same time, but LT Dorner, I have had contact with him in the past.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I truly fail to see how any grievance would justify the murder of innocent people (or even not-so-innocent).

If the accused has some blockbuster info, there are ways to bring such things to light-violence is a reprehensible choice of doing so...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The one thing I can't seem to find explained (maybe because it hasn't been) is why he was fired for reporting brutality regarding a fellow officer. I know it was said he was fired for making false statement but I would be curious to know what those were since the father of the victim and victim himself seemed to verify the cops statements.

I don't know, I don't see much conspiracy theory here, I mean, if it was some sort of Psi Op they sure wouldn't have painted him as loving Obama and wanting gun control, would they?

I think he probably was pissed he was fired for what he considered un just reasons and maybe just flipped the switch, who knows, it is an interesting story though, for multiple reasons.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Not much of a thread on that military board.

Everyone says he's guilty because he admits it in his manifesto. How do we even know he actually wrote that manifesto? It would be beyond easy to make one up and say that he's the one who wrote it.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Edit to add: This video was uploaded 44 min ago. Is it Dorner?
edit on 9-2-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

LOL WTH

looks like an advert for negrotube.com / hoodtube.com

edit on 9-2-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

IDK, lol I had just finished watching the vid and saw this thread and as it is the newest thread I thought I would throw it into the conversation. With the articulation of the manifesto and his background in the Navy and LE I find it odd with the way he articulated in this video if indeed it is him and not a member of the rising supporter group.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Not a chance thats him. Not a chance. Look at the nose.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

LOL WTH

looks like an advert for negrotube.com / hoodtube.com

edit on 9-2-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)
Wtf do you mean by negrotube? I happen,to be black guy, and I can attest that this guy in this vid is not representative of ''negroes''. I'm as anti PC as anyone else, but damn man, show a little courtesy. Negro? It's not 1913.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

There are multiple ad bubbles that pop up in the video for 'negrotube'. The previous poster didnt make it up.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply topost by Komonazmuk

IDK, lol I had just finished watching the vid and saw this thread and as it is the newest thread I thought I would throw it into the conversation. With the articulation of the manifesto and his background in the Navy and LE I find it odd with the way he articulated in this video if indeed it is him and not a member of the rising supporter group.

Cmon girl, use your head. That's clearly not him but someone who makes troll videos. Simply look at the name of the youtube channel to understand this.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

There are multiple ad bubbles that pop up in the video for 'negrotube'. The previous poster didnt make it up.
[/quote I've never heard of that before. Damn, looks like I'm the one behind the times. Thanks for hipping me on that, Captain.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
People should remember that this Guy had a really high security clearance and is very well educated.

He is navy as well, not a marine(no offense) so he would have very well structured diction and well developed oral skills.

Also everything in his manifesto is provable. It does not sound like a fabrication. In fact, it makes perfect sense.
Does anyone doubt these allegations? Is it "news" that the LAPD is thoroughly corrupt and riddled with racism guarded by what he calls the blue line that we are all familiar with for the most part?

He sounds like someone who has now lost all hope after losing everything to corrupt law enforcement.
He is going after cops and their loved ones. Its insane and dangerous for sure. But he wants to hurt them as much as possible. He isn't going after random people. He is choosing his targets specifically.

This is what a good mans devil looks like when he loses all hope and only the evil remains.
edit on 9-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

To be fair in Komonazmuk s defense it is in the video like that.

reply to post by Jay Electronica

Cmon girl
Guy, but thats okay lol.

As for the Troll video, it could very well be which is why I made my statement as I did, but simply looking at who uploaded it doesn't show or prove who is in the video. It does add to question. To be honest, due to the articulation I do not think it is him, but it does add credence to a growing positive following for his cause.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join