It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Exodus the Ultimate Option

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So everybody hates the government. The government is working towards autocracy, and impose new draconnian laws to reduce the people's freedom. On the other hand, another world cryptocracy, which includes Rothschild and Assange and Anonymous, is slowly attacking this government so that they (the hackers) look like cool guys. "Occupy Wall Street"? What a joke. The true economical power is in the golden triangle, China. The Illuminati doesn't mind us occupying Wall Street, no more than Rothschild doesn't mind the Euro collapsing (he actually bets it will).

The Illuminati (or cryptocracy, or whatever you want to call it) works as two arms. One arm is corrupting politics so that it looks bad but gives power to this very same policy. That's why all big media are not censored when they attack the government. The cryptocracy wants that. So Wikileaks and Anonymous (the other arm) starts "leaking" shocking, revolting, gruesome informations about all of the government system. What's their goal?

The goal is control. As it is the case for all religions meant for control, there has to be a fear, and there has to be a savior.

-Catholic control: You'll be tormented for eternity in Hell (fear) unless you kneel before the Pope (savior) and give up your territory.

-Global warming control: The Earth will become as hot as Venus due to growing CO2 layer (fear) unless you accept carbon taxes (savior) and give up your technology.

-Eugenism control: The Earth will be over-populated and will all starve (fear) unless you allow the rosicrucians (savior) to promote birth control and kill defective younglings to reduce population to a couple of millions.

Now:
-The government will put you in concentration camps (fear) unless you ally with the Illuminati (savior) and enter a new world war against the old order.

You must not engage in a physical, armed revolution. It's exactly what they want: once you do that, the government will be forced to defend itself to survive - and believe me, they have bulletproof tanks, robotic drones, electrical fields which vaporizes projectiles, CO2 lasers, etc. YOU WILL LOSE THIS WAR. It's physics. They want you to think you're a hotshot and actually make the first move - IT IS IMPERATIVE that you do not follow their plan. Not following their plans doesn't make you a coward. It means that you're intelligent, that you see beyond the fears and see the greater picture. Bulls can't see the greater picture; that's why they're always fooled by the little red flag.

Then what should you do if they decided to attack? Well, there's not alot of options left: exodus. It worked for many civilizations for thousands and hundred of years... it can work for us too. The cryptocracy expect us to become more violent. That way them firing on the "agressive" population will look justified. But how will they look if they start firing on a passive, fleeing population? Complete reversal of scenario, the strategy won't hold in front of UN's inquiries, and they'll face two choices: admit that the UN is under cryptocratic control, which would mean exposing themselves and lose the world's trust, or direct the blame on the concerned government and take measures against it - a bit like in Bush's time, only now it's magnified at the scale of all the population.

The most logical option is a prepared, coherent, and completely passive, exodus. It's in The Art of War: Be where you enemy is not.

Swan

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Awesome post swan....S&F
This kind of material is why i keep coming back to ATS.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Bug Out!
But where?

Some refugee camp in Canada or Mexico? Hang out with the Native Americans out on the reservation?

How to be passive-aggressive toward the government without fighting or fleeting? Passive resistance will probably get you into the prison camps first, then what?

Good post although I still have questions.

Starred and Flagged.
edit on 9-2-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: added last line

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The usa has taken a page right out of The Art Of War.......the reason so many lay idle and let the few rule and dictate.

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”

I believe that if you look from the few's POV and sum us all up as enemy's you can see that is exactly what they have done to gain complete control.......they have won already.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
Bug Out!
But where?

Some refugee camp in Canada or Mexico? Hang out with the Native Americans out on the reservation?

Dunno. But there are plenty of free area in northern Canada.

How to be passive-aggressive toward the government without fighting or fleeting?

You can't. Fighting the government will put the government against you. Thus one must resort to the other option: flee, or/and become a hidden community. That'll be hard, but it's the best of options.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Precisely.
edit on 9-2-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I plan on raging against that machine until they turn it off. I'll face whatever they have planned for dissidents. You think the world has changed since forever? Those who speak up are the enemy of the state. Sure, you can run and hide but really, in todays hi tech world there is no place to hide anymore.

Screw 'em. They have no power over my mind or soul. I am not afraid of them. I should be glad to be martyred for freedom of thought and speech than to live without it.

Sheez, did I really just say that?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I plan on raging against that machine until they turn it off.

Always remember though that they expect you to do that. You're not stupid... but neither are defence intelligence officers.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Game.....the only way to win is not to play.

TPTB have pinned us against each other, tearing us apart from the inside out.
Politics, religion, color, drugs, guns.........there are numerous ways that they put the people against each other.

Divide and conquer.....its worked all throughout history and is prevalent in today's society.

The question is.....how can we the many, become one voice, one course of action against those that wish to do us harm in any of life's many facets?

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
edit on 9-2-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Excellent post Swann
and a 'star' for you as well

It is well past time that the Government adheres to the statement of "We the People"...

EXODUS - you claim; the solution -

blog.havenbastion.org...
"We are no longer citizens of the United States of America and all those who live in the five-state area that encompasses our country are free to join us,''

There just may be a solution as to where to Exodus to

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well written post. Thank you for posting, and sharing.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
Bug Out!
But where?

How to be passive-aggressive toward the government without fighting or fleeting? Passive resistance will probably get you into the prison camps first, then what?

Good post although I still have questions.

Starred and Flagged.
edit on 9-2-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: added last line

Yea exactly. You can't just ignore their system, because you're forced to be a part of it no matter where you are. You can't just claim a piace of land and live according to your own rules. And yes, they have more than enough technology, including the one to track you down.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkpetrov
Yea exactly. You can't just ignore their system, because you're forced to be a part of it no matter where you are. You can't just claim a piace of land and live according to your own rules. And yes, they have more than enough technology, including the one to track you down.

Sure, but there's no laws against quitting a country. One could go to any neutral area on Earth and them tracking you down would have to be pretty justified. It's still a better alternative than a bloody armed revolution which TPTB already expects and make sure you lose.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Sure, but there's no laws against quitting a country. One could go to any neutral area on Earth and them tracking you down would have to be pretty justified. It's still a better alternative than a bloody armed revolution which TPTB already expects and make sure you lose.

Every piece of land area on the Earth is claimed by a government - there is nowhere to go and that is by design wouldn't you think?

The government’s claim all the land then claim you have no right to secede or form your own government - there you go soft tyranny.

No recourse, no escape no option - secession is illegal under the law (in the US), rebellion is treason.

All your freedoms are belong to us.....

edit on 10/2/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 10-2-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Who said anything about secessions within the US? The government isn't your enemy, the cryptocracy is. The one who wishes to replace current government and seek greater control.

There are many things which are available for exploration. The thing is... Darkness can't control the whole of our universe.
edit on 10-2-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Who said anything about secessions within the US?

If you felt I implied that you did I apologize that was not my intent. I was only pointing out that the governments have conveniently conspired to legislate away any sub-group's (State, County or even a random group of people) right to change their mind about their current state of governance and create thier own anew (secession/ rebellion) and therefore our right to self determination.

Some will argue that our vote represents that right; however, I opine that our votes are only allowed within the framework of the laws they have created that every day are attempting to homogenize the population of the nation into one place - therefore travel from one State to another is no way to seek relief from a law or moray with which on might disagree.

If you do not feel the government is your enemy that is your right - I do; I don't see much difference between the two groups you mentioned. One controls the other.

ETA: As for universe - I am pretty sure the government regulates and controls who can leave the planet and what they can do once you have left it along with what rights you have in space. So they even control that.
edit on 10/2/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
I was only pointing out that the governments have conveniently conspired to legislate away any sub-group's (State, County or even a random group of people) right to change their mind about their current state of governance and create thier own anew (secession/ rebellion) and therefore our right to self determination.

Of course they did. Freedom is inversely proportional to security.

If you do not feel the government is your enemy that is your right - I do; I don't see much difference between the two groups you mentioned. One controls the other.

There is so much bad publicity about the government, which is part of the Old World Order and which is threatened by the New World Order. Which implies they want us to believe the governments are all bad. Which implies, that vision of things could at least partially be wrong. The cryptocracy could be trying to control POTUS level - it doesn't mean POTUS likes that. In fact POTUS could be attempting to scare the **** out of the cryptocracy by installing the new drone strikes rights.

ETA: As for universe - I am pretty sure the government regulates and controls who can leave the planet and what they can do once you have left it along with what rights you have in space. So they even control that.

There is treaties to prevent that. That's why they need to discriminate who can go first. To avoid discrimination, one must not make any actions which would result in bad judgement. If they can't say anything against you, then they can't prevent you. That' why the treaty is there.

top topics

join