It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye - Shocking Face to Face Encounter With An Otherworldly 'Being'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by Kapablanka

I may not understand all of this... Did you have drug induced hallucinations? Thats what it seems like.... Or was this a vision? I'm just looking for clarification here. Not trying to be demeaning.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Good! Let the Eye see me. I want to be known as I know myself. The only weird experience ive had with seeing things is, when I lived in the panhandle of texas, I was walking into my fiances and my apartment and I looked at the alligator style walling and looked away. But a white light caught my attention and caused me to look at it again. I continued to lock the door, still looking at it and it starts to grow. "Babe?" I said "please dont freak out but I see this white portal looking thing on our wall." She says "what? What is it doing" i replied, "im not sure". I expected for her to say something, but she didnt, so I continued. After looking at it for that 10-15 seconds, seeing the pattern that looks like light through water on the ocean floor, i raised my arm and wanted to see what happened, but I chickened out I believe. I dont remember touching the wall after reaching towards it. So I walked into our room, then walked back and it was small and getting smaller. The size was about 2 and a half feet?

Now, when im outside and I look at the auras of trees, i see these multicolored stargate sg-1 status star gates against what looks like 20 feet ahead of me. I was skateboarding and saw one while looking into the distance. I tried skateboarding through it, but nothing happened.

If your mind made it up, it would be to show you how you would react when confronted with an all seeing eye. Thats how I see it, but im not the eye, so I cant see into your purple winds.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join