It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye - Shocking Face to Face Encounter With An Otherworldly 'Being'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well I tend to keep it quite real in the field so a little visit from God, sure why not, thats up my ally. Yet, this is the same god that allowed me in to hell for about five minutes and had his officers crooning, ''Taasttee the fiiiire'' ''feeell the burrn.' That was just before I snapped and punched a hole through my 46 inch aquos.

That being said, it was one of the greatest experiences ever, since it was so otherworldly and non human, I had to thank him for that one. You know, his personality does resemble the tone of the Qu'ran, the guy has a serious edge. He seems to establish systems of truth and allows you the freewill to bury your'self' if you foolishly accept wordly life as your truth instead of his truth. Peculiar character, I must say.

Let me clarify I'm mostly likely spewing conjecture at this point, but, since we don't have anything to go on I'm willing to entertain.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by papazen
As to if this was evil entity or not.
OP is the only one who knows for sure.
What you felt in your heart is the truth and it can not fool you.
Just answer your self that question OP. Did you feel love or evil and scared? your heart will not lie.

As to the reality of the situation. It was real as real can be. Induced or not makes no difference.

I didn't feel any fear, I didn't feel any love. I felt like he had a peculiar interest in me, but who doesn't when they're being stared at? You know, whatever that eye was, it was powerful and I tell you what, I have no idea what was going on inside there, but he's extremely powerful thats all I know.

Sometimes I wonder if I think of him often because he's lonely and I wanna see him again. If you were God and created everything, you'd probably want to interact with something other than yourself and your creations all the time. Maybe thats why we have free will and he really just wants some friends? No, I think he knows we're pitiful and out of his grace he gives us opportunities to be real with him and ourselves, and if we don't? Then its oh, 'You phony crackpots forgot about the one that created you, pathetic, enjoy your glamour life, because when its over, you're over'

Sounds justified in a strange way.

He's like Wu-Tang Clan, ''Ain't Nothing to !@#$ With.'' That dude is serious, man,

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

You can interpret this different ways. Try seeing this as symbolic . Maybe you were just seeing your self

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sorry about your T.V. set. The devil owes you a new one; ask for a 55 in.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Are you sure you weren't smoking or drinking anything during or shortly before that encounter?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Sorry about your T.V. set. The devil owes you a new one; ask for a 55 in.

Haha I copped a 52'' Aquos soon after, gorgeous T.V. I recommend it to anyone. LCD. Don't bother with LED.

I'm just playing along with the other guy that said the thing was the eye of god. I mean, did someone talk to the eye before? ''Yo, Hello, Call me Eye of Ra please.'' how do people come up with this stuff? Just remember folks, whoever saw this thing before was too cool for school to share the story so we need to track them down.

Not only that, I've had the feeling that its watching everyone all the time, just beyond a very thin veil. I think it might be an advanced tech storage system that god sends around to record people's lives so he can play it back for them and be like, remember that stuff you did you little punk?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by papazen

You can interpret this different ways. Try seeing this as symbolic . Maybe you were just seeing your self

Yeah, symbolizing the third eye. I took it as a sign that my third eye is open - go away calcification. Seriously sometimes I'd rather be a sheep though, ignorance is bliss baby, don't mind the whole deaf dumb and blind bit, who needs intelligence when you've got that hazy half ass bliss permeating your life. They say that doing bad feels good, but why isn't stupidity painful? Anyone?

Its funner to think its alive lurking around, waiting for a rendezvous when I least expect it. Maybe he went home and told tell his triangle friends about the thing he saw, ''it was pink, and it laughed at me! I think it was god, it had TWO EYES, we only have one, oh my gooood''

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It was most likely "YOU", catching a glimpse of your own third eye Chakra.

It is just one of those "Come and Go" events in our lives which helps us to know we are on the right track.

To over think it will be to diminish the possibility of being in the present which is what these little glimpses are all about. These come and go events, experiences are only momentary and illusory in their passing states. Hence they come and go.

For your mind to have comprehended the physical manifestation of the visual, the all seeing eye was used to show you the nature of your witnessing soul center.

Each Chakra has within its mechanics, a full set of Chakra systems.

When something like this happens it is generally the base Chakra opening of the third eye. This is good news because your inner has reached out to your outer and shown you where to begin your inward search.

Work with your lower base Chakra to open all of it's Chakras and then continue to move upwards turning and opening the base to the highest and beyond.

Remember that everything is energy and vibration.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I dig it. The eye is off the rack, it begs you to try to solve it.

''Unblinking eye, faceless, waste less, ancient less spy''

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Its quite comical to see a group of seemingly arbitrary lifeless atoms arranged in just the right order to create a consciousness that can define reality with authoritarian dictation but hasnt the slightest clue as to how it even came to be. Yea im going to listen to the black and white dictations of someone who dosent know anymore than me. It's a saftey net, keeps you in your steriotypical roles with your mediocre thought process. Just as long as your socially acceptable and liked the mysterys of life don't scare you so much.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I once lay on a sandy beach, watching the sunrise......Idly scribing a line around a small square of the beach sand, i lay there gazing down into the miniatre world i had encompassed.
Peering deeper into the space i could detect all kinds of bone white pieces of broken seashell admixed with the whispy ruddy strings of cedar bark, the tiny fregments of the various woods afloat in these waters, all washed and tumbled till everything looked pollished and smooth.....myriad microsculptures of natures creation......getting smaller and smaller till they dissolved into space interspersed with atomshells whizzing about in molecularly structural patterns,,,,,above me the sun climbed higher light and the heat of its body washed over mine,cradelling my existance....and above that, more space...till other suns and other worlds apeared ....suns and worlds without end.....Then even more and blacker space...till Galactic clusters began to emerge
faintly in the dark nothingness.....and huge white snowflakes drifted and twisted in the nothingness between the stars....snowflaes of intricate beauty, the size of solar systems, danced and twisted before me in all their glory, while all aroud i hear could hear the sound of their falling...a sound that the ear cannot hear, nor the mind encompass,like the sighing of a universal wind.....the sound of God breathing.........?.

And i was back in my own body....knowing that the levels go both ways and they are infinitely exquisite.

Perhaps something out there found you interesting ?......for that brief moment when you could percieve its existance, it could percieve yours...?
edit on 10-2-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Originally posted by Alda1981
so you took hallucigenics and you are wondering why you saw an alien being that knew everything about you?

My thoughts exactly. There have been quite a few threads posted of late that had to do with somebody seeing things or gaining secret knowledge and it just so happens that all of that was chemically induced.
I don't know what to think about threads like this... I don't feel they should be posted but that's just me.

You shouldn't dismiss things just because they are chemical induced. Everything you experience is chemically induced lol, what makes one state of chemical influence more real than another state? The amount of people exposed to that state? I mean I find it almost ironic that people tend to take a pro-sober reality stance on experiences under the influence of chemicals yet you overlook the fact that a specific combination of ATOMS can provide a human being the experience of communicating with other beings!! I mean, even if you turn around and say it's all in your head, SO IS EVERYTHING ELSE LOL!

This whole shared decoded reality is completely decoded and experienced in the head, and though as two humans stood in the same room may argue that they are definitely occupying a real space, all they are truely doing is decoding the same information source in the same manner at that given moment. Thats to say, if one of these people was then given '___' for example, it can be argued that he is then decoding an equally real version of that information but through another interface, that has been slightly altered by the introduction of a new chemical composition (software). You can decide that Mr. '___''s reality is nothing but an inaccurate representation of reality, but I could say the same for you. Right now you perceive solidness, but reality isn't solid, atom's aren't in fixed positions and everything's actually vibrating. You perceive colour yet colour isn't anything but the vibrational frequency of a photon lol, sound is just how you decode vibrational frequencies through air. You don't perceive microbes, yet they outnumber us beyond belief, is their view of reality more real? What about the rest of the Electromagnetic Radiation range? You come to see that we in our current sober states are experiencing as much of a chemically biased reality as any person is, no matter what they are under the influence of.

So that being said, I think anything experienced under a chemically induced state is as interesting as something not. I mean, just read this guys sentence for god's sake:

"so you took hallucigenics and you are wondering why you saw an alien being that knew everything about you?"

You make it sound silly that he is questioning why he saw aliens on psychaedelics, but at the same time you don't see the sillyness of you confirming that seeing aliens on another chemical substance is normal and shouldn't be raised for further questioning/debate LOL. That is just gold. I think people really need to start asking themselves how a chemical substance can cause such experiences, WHY THE BRAIN chooses to IMPLEMENT these substances in a manner that often involves alien communication (with RECURRING themes for different humans) and how this all links into our true nature of existance.

Since when is it that our sober state is the be-all DEFINITE REAL state that everything is meant to exist in and every other state is an illusion. Our sober state is just a cleverly disguised biological illusion created to ensure you survive in this physical vibration matrix. Did you know most great thinkers and scientists used to induce half asleep states where they felt their best ideas came from. Do you not see the deepness of all of this?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

That was a good little read there, you're pretty nice with the poetry.

What you say reminds me of some Terrence McKenna experiences, where he describes the blue elves performing for him, trying to show him, ''this is how you do it,'' or ''do it like this,'' something to that extent. I hate to say it but the best thing I've learned from Terrance is that his way is not the way, all those damn fungi made him catch an anyeurism.

Daz; Thats whats up my man, I like his bit about the ''secret knowledge,'' something in the story I'm missing here? Somebody message me when they find the gem. Poor kippish he got sonned a couple times, never came back and he's still catching the brunt of it. You got some beautiful eyes there chief.

Had to read your post again, well said.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Kapablanka because: added small info.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The symbol is so famous I wouldn't be surprised if it's commonly mimicked by lower beings, the symbol itself is not what the being 'looks like', it's simply the being's way of communicating a simple message, that you are being watched, and whatever else you feel connected with the symbol. Some say it's the eye of God, some say it's the eye of the devil. Back of the dollar bill, Eye of Sauron, Eye of Horus, I would tell what my opinion on the eye is but that would be telling.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

This thread keeps trickling in with more potency, I love it.

That all sounds like it could be true. What I saw and experienced had nothing to do with a symbol printed on a dollar bill, and whatevers printed on that dollar bill has nothing to do with it, last I checked mankind couldn't repllicate a fly or a mosquito so I hardly imagine the eye is insulted with whats on a piece of paper. It travels in between dimensions, I mean, its top dog as far I know.

Please divulge whatever information you have now that you've got me thinking again.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Therefore, would you consider that the individuals who placed that symbol on American currency did it to mock god? ie. 'look we can play that game and be god too', perhaps they received signs from God in the form of this symbol and despised it?

The lord encircles all of their secret proceedings, nothing anyone does is hiiden, how dumb are the PTB? They lack spiritual wisdom, and there cleverness doesn't look impressive with that being said.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I don't think it harmed anyone being posted here. Nothing to get antsy about.
Strange story though, i still don't quite understand it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You believe the all seeing eye is the one to come talk to you?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I am currently reading The Teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Castaneda.

The book has raised a lot of questions for me, and strangely enough the answers you have given in this OP, an entirely unrelated subject, have given me clarity for some of the many questions I had. It's an odd and wonderful feeling to go into a thread expecting to read something fun, an interesting account of something bizarre, and having some fundamental and burning questions of another nature resolved.

Sometimes things just feel like they were meant to happen. Thank you for that

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'd like to comment to you in a private message but frustratingly I cannot. Due to low post count I think.
If you want the more detailed input I'll write it out later, but the basic thing of is, if you know anything about the third eye you know it's meaning and I think this may just be a reminder. Maybe a very big and jarring reminder, but maybe that's what was needed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join