It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye - Shocking Face to Face Encounter With An Otherworldly 'Being'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

To Q3333 - stay tuned for my real life tale of my harrowing desent in to hell, coming soon.

Snoopy - I don't know what a black hole dimensions looks like, but. Check your message box I'll send you one right now.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
I wouldn't be so quick to mock somebody because they experienced something profound under the influence of hallucinogens. There's a lot of interesting research and facts about the link between hallucinogenic drugs and spiritual experiences. They have been used for thousands of years by peoples all over the world to contact the other side.

www.realitysandwich.com...

I agree. However, ATS is not the place to discuss such substances and their effects.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Why purging, are you bulimic?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Originally posted by Ginga
I wouldn't be so quick to mock somebody because they experienced something profound under the influence of hallucinogens. There's a lot of interesting research and facts about the link between hallucinogenic drugs and spiritual experiences. They have been used for thousands of years by peoples all over the world to contact the other side.

www.realitysandwich.com...

I agree. However, ATS is not the place to discuss such substances and their effects.

LOL let mods do their job. Bet you brought a shiny red apple to your teacher every day as a kid.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This was a demon.

Your actions invited it in.

Once you open the door to evil spirits, they WILL come in.

"Because the life of the flesh is in the blood (Leviticus 17:11) and our blood is subject to pharmakeia's effects, there is a direct impact on our souls! The influence is also supernatural, with the very real effect of opening a door or gateway, a dimensional portal through which demons may pass."

www.theopenscroll.com...

More evidence that your encounter was a demonic experience:

The Crop Circles of the Fallen Angels

Google search

Testimony

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Are you serious? Is this person serious?!

You are quoting Leviticus of all people.

The same Leviticus that states the following as ordered by God:

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10).

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death. (Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death. (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16).

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death. (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)

So, when are you going to start following Leviticus' words and start dishing out the murderous punishement?

How about walking the walk instead of talking the talk? Can't you see that directly disobeying your god's orders is pure heresy and rewarded with violent punishment?!

In all seriousness, such primitive God that demands this insane, punitive genocide is more akin to a demon than any hallucinogenic apparition.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

DEAD serious.

I have had personal experience that backs it up as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If my actions led to acquiring a demon, why would it show its face? It was a sexy demon I tell you, it had nice blue eyes like me. And why only to me and not my friend?

I've always wondered how people acquire jinns or demons - brothers at the mosque say there are rituals you can perform where you urinate, defecate and/or set fire to religious texts. Brothers at the mosque confirmed my experience with the Jinn after I gave them a detailed description, which I'll provide in a thread to come soon.

When I saw the Jinns, they were attached to many people on TMZ - thats what was on at the time. People that have Jinn's attached to them follow conjecture, they're liars; phonies, the ''others.'' Every person with a Jinn attached to them was immersed and dedicated to following their crooked hearts most perverse desires. Overly excited and stimulated by their own corruption, in reality, they're just responding to and following the suggestive whispers from the Jinn, who, laugh and cackle at the demented path they're influencing these people to follow.

There was an overwhelming 'knowing' that the Jinn's were leading people to follow them to hell, to follow their evil selfish desires straight in to hell, and the Jinn thought it quite hilarious; they are chief deceivers in the spiritual war. People who didn't have Jinn's attached to them were protected by a whitish light, surprisingly the host of the show, Harvey, didn't have a demon attached to him, I imagine he's a good guy in real life, not that you get a bad impression of him from the show.

The only other people I remember having Jinns attached to them were Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. Jessica certainly seems to have undergone some otherworldy rituals in the latter half of her career - you can see it in her eyes. To see an image; an example of the eyes I speak of, check out Jay-Z's interview on Letterman, he looks like he just left a satanic ritual murder before doing the interview.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

During the course of events that led to that encounter, were you chemically altered in any way?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
If my actions led to acquiring a demon, why would it show its face?

There is no IF...

1) The symbols you saw are an obvious clue.

2) The actions you mentioned that led up to it are another.

3) I experienced something very similar years ago.

There are just far too many similarities to be coincidental.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

During the course of events that led to that encounter, were you chemically altered in any way?

Yes, indeed I was, I had a coffee, sip of diet soda, not to mention chemicals left over from my laundy detergent that were absorbing through my skin, aluminum from con trails, oh it was summer and the smog index was high. I left clues near the beginning.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Question to the O.P.:
Just curious: What color are God's eyes; Blue, brown, green, hazel?

We CANNOT look upon the face of God, but we CAN see ourselves reflected within His eyes.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I just wrote a whole post about my experience and understanding of demons aka Jinns, meanwhile all you can say is, ''true me, similar experience, oh ya, I know it.''

I'm not saying I necessarily ''know'' anything but possessing some knowledge and experience at least establishes some credibility to build a discussion with - I already stated I 'may' have demons attached, I was willing to entertain your idea, and twice now you've posted a bunch of nothingness, you've had your cue to drop the bomb, what happened? I'm hoping you just didn't get much sleep last night

I have seen Jinns and they are disgusting ugly, this thing was a majestic creature, either way, I suspect you have some ulterior motive since your words are flat and not coming from your heart. What gives bro?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You also left clues that pointed to possible illness, alcohol or other chemical factors known to induce hallucinatory experiences.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Word of advice: don't ask a question and then say they can't give an answer. It's rude.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

HAIL SATAN!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Question to the O.P.:

We CANNOT look upon the face of God, but we CAN see ourselves reflected within His eyes.

To the best of my understanding as well, as you said, god' face cannot be looked up by man, or even comprehended for that matter. Other than that I'm not sure what you're implying, I'm settled on ''unexplainable, and unextractable'' phenomena. Are you implying that that crazy eye ball in a triangle flying between dimensions is the eye of God, and it appeared blue because I also have blue eyes?

Jeez, he could have ATLEAST given me an explanation as to why he didn't answer those prayers I begged him for.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

HAIL SATAN!!!

Your local zookeeper forget the padlock last night?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Question to the O.P.:

Are you implying that that crazy eye ball in a triangle flying between dimensions is the eye of God?

Jeez, he could have ATLEAST given me an explanation as to why he didn't answer those prayers I begged him for.

Vis-a-vis (pun intended) The All Seeing Eye...I certainly wouldn't be the first to imply such.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
As to if this was evil entity or not.
OP is the only one who knows for sure.
What you felt in your heart is the truth and it can not fool you.
Just answer your self that question OP. Did you feel love or evil and scared? your heart will not lie.

As to the reality of the situation. It was real as real can be. Induced or not makes no difference.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join