It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 147: FBI Loss, Dead King, Drones, Westboro, Indian UFOs, Stupid Fox, Cop Killer & Turbos'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Wow. Those links make her seem that much more brave, IMHO.

Thanks for posting, we can but imagine the hell she has lived through to make this decision.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hey we are all going to hell!!
We are using illegal religious tech......( Internet) electricity

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hhhahahahaj that was great
"Protects me on the radio show,!"

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Omg!! The second
Mondo is great!!! Baby birth any one?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ancient Indians
Sadly, the UFO story "speaks with forked tongue." The bright white of the petroglyph shows that it was made very recently. The stories of the tribes of that area are well documented, and none of them speak of a crashed spaceship. The REAL tribes who live there are the Timbisha Shoshones:
mojavedesert.net...

Here's the history and some of the beliefs of the Timbisha Shoshones:
www.fourdir.com...

Crystalinks has more info (again, no UFOs)
www.crystalinks.com...

This is what real ancient petroglyphs look like -- notice that there ARE more modern "works" (a steer, someone's name, etc) and you cansee how different they are from the truly old things:
www.petroglyphs.us...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I went on a horse back trail ride ,in between Barstow and Lucerne valley California.
And was blown away by what I seen!!!

edit on 9-2-2013 by 2012nwaiting because: Misspelled

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
How bout a
Thread shout screw the chat room!!lol

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yo ask New Yorkers, and those other areas effected by blizzards how well their solar panels are working.

And:

I agree with the dumbing down of America someone want to tell me where the common sense is to push a technology dependent upon climate when in the same breath they tell me the climate is changing?

edit on 9-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I totally agree with Semper. Mark this date! lol!

Sadly, It seems the norm these days to take things totally out of context for political purposes.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
When the woman presenting this information, which was an advertisement for Natural Gas, is married to a man whose company is a major player in the Natural Gas industry, you should be suspect about the information she is presenting.

I could care less about the channel or the politics of the people involved, that means NOTHING to me. I am not even an American and don't watch any of the US cable news channels.

edit on 9-2-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Byrd's links for Nubian pyramids
Sudanese pyramids
Date to about 5 BC
Nubians did rule Egypt for awhile, and adopted pyramids as their tomb style for rukers:
en.wikipedia.org...

Nubian pyramids
www.touregypt.net...

More photos: capstones are found -- shaped as solar orbs topped by lillies or as birds
Gallery also includes a very unusual two-colored faience piece of Bes, god of fertility.
www.livescience.com...

www.academia.edu...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for listening and participating. We appreciate you guys and gals.

And thank you George for calling in. We love when you call and thanks for describing the set up you have going on at your place.

We do it for you folks.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thanks for listening guys

FTR. My name is Neformore and I'm a stickler for public broadcasts on TV to be factual.

And if you're not down with that I've got two words for ya

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Agreed and I'm pretty surprised no one mentioned that FOX won the right in court, to lie. They aren't held to the same standards as CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN etc. I also didn't hear anything about how they constantly lie about Climate Change and alternative energy.

Damn my shyness, I should have called in.

ETA: I don't by any means wish to say there isn't cause for criticizing the other MSM outlets. Corporate (not Liberal
at Semperfortis) bias sucks. Nef keep up the good work

edit on 9-2-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Thanks for listening, folks -- enjoy the links, too!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The show is now on the Rewind Player, and also available through RSS syndication so should be available on Itunes later today.

The show is also repeated at 3pmEST today (Sunday 10th Feb 2013) on KGRA Radio
kgraradio.com...

Also, the show is repeated on the ATS 24/7 stream at 8pmEST Sunday (US), 8pmGMT Sunday (UK/Europe) and 8pmACDT Monday (Australia)

The show will be on the ATS Live account on Spreaker later on in the week.

The ATS Radio 24/7 stream runs at all other times, playing past shows from ATS

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Ancient Indians
Sadly, the UFO story "speaks with forked tongue." The bright white of the petroglyph shows that it was made very recently. The stories of the tribes of that area are well documented, and none of them speak of a crashed spaceship. The REAL tribes who live there are the Timbisha Shoshones:
mojavedesert.net...

Here's the history and some of the beliefs of the Timbisha Shoshones:
www.fourdir.com...

Crystalinks has more info (again, no UFOs)
www.crystalinks.com...

This is what real ancient petroglyphs look like -- notice that there ARE more modern "works" (a steer, someone's name, etc) and you cansee how different they are from the truly old things:
www.petroglyphs.us...

Crystal does talk of the same story of the crashing UFO's , yet it is hardly believable.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I am very happy to know that ATS is live on Web radio.

Woohoo

Another way to hear all the great stuff and I hope the Dj's or host put together stuff really well and in ways maybe not thought of in threads.

I am so excited.

S&F

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Thanks! I didn't see the story on UFOs in the Crystalinks page I linked... might be elsewhere. And I agree that not all of their material is accurate (somewhere on that site is a piece I wrote BEFORE I got into anthropology. Luckily I didn't embarrass myself by going off into total woo-woo mode.)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join