It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was/is Jesus?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Originally posted by Deertermined

Revelation 1:7-8

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

What do you think it means when it says the "Almighty" is the one "which is to come"? Who was it that was "pierced"? Which one is supposed to cometh with clouds?

Well, here’s what Jesus has to say...

Mark 14:61-62
Again the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?”
62 “I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

You haven’t really addressed any of my points, and verses that I’ve raised, in my other posts…

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

For example, who is God talking too in the above verse…?

I’ve pretty much shown through the other verses that I’ve already quoted, in this thread, where the truth is leading too.

Here’s another verse for you too think about…

John 17:4-5
4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Jesus is not the Father God, He is the Co-creator, with the Father God, from the very beginning. But Jesus did have the Spirit of God, living and speaking through Him, (which is why men called Jesus God) as well as His own Spirit, because Jesus also spoke, on his own behalf.

- JC

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: logical7

according to bible, Clear Information about 5 reasons why jesus died
jesusgospel.in...

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join