It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For All UK Bus Hoppers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
You'd think given the bloody prices were paying these days, we'd have some decent public transport put in place...right?!

Think again!

I'm motivated to start this thread after just spending 10 minutes in the rain waiting on 1 of 3 buses to take me to my town centre.

The bus came flying round the bend, far to fast, the driver saw mw waiting so stopped in the middle of the road for 2 seconds, then he decided pulling into the curb was to much effort, so he sped off and left me.

What an ignorant bleeping blooper!

Then my second bus arrives ten minutes late, and when I do bored the freaky driver stares at me like some mad man!

I'm sick of it! 90% of the drivers aren't english, they can't speak english, they have no customer service skills and completely neglect their duty!!

2 months ago, some Asian driver tried telling me I didn't drop in the correct change WHEN I know I did - not MY fault you CAN'T count!

Last month I got my self a yearly bus pass to the tune of £600 squid, just to use it on the first day and have a RUDE bus driver tell me it had exspired, as he just looked at the digits 1213..

"Your pass ran out yesterday - get off the bus!"

Me - "erm NO, you idiot, it exspires in 2013"

No apology, just a huff and a puff, with a hand gesture telling me to sit my ass down.

Just a handful of MANY examples..

I'm gonna start complaining, I think we all should, please join me in the fight for customer service!
edit on 9-2-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I've always found these helpful if its not too far.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Make some little surveys asking about the bus service(don't include any thing pertaining to you thinking it is bad) Every time you are on the bus hand them out to people with some cheap pencils, or even put them at a couple stops. Then when you collect the surveys go bring them down to the bus company. When they see what their socially unacceptable foreign drivers are doing i guarantee they will change something. Also buy a cheap camcorder and record some of the instances. paying more then $600 for crappy service would be something i just wouldn't do, sounds like more of a hassle then a help.

new topics

join