It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher "Renegade Cop" Dorner: Was He Framed?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
I'm wondering...Has anyone considered the fact that Dorner may already be in protective custody? He may have met a high ranking associate at the Navy hotel, with enough information to warrant witness protection.

Everything else, could have been carried out, as a ruse to focus eyes elsewhere to get him out of the area, safely...

It seems that the Feds are sort of letting this unfold, and don't appear on the surface to be too interested...
Could this be SOP for an agency or two, while really examining everything rather closely?

And, if they have him, they KNOW that the cop shootings were staged, and/or lied about!

edit on 2/10/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: spelling

That is a very good point that you make, and not one that I had considered.

I did consider that he was already dead and on ice, until someone elses agenda was fulfilled, and waiting to see how that turned out. It will certainly be interesting to see if they produce a body double, though.

I consider that a possibility based on how many claim he looks familiar. Frankly, I think he just has a common-looking face, and even resembles a few people I have seen in movies. It would not be difficult to find people that resemble him, to start "placing" him at scenes, though.

Perhaps this is even the reason for the delay in the CCTV footage from the daughters' murder. To be honest, I am expecting unclear, messy footage to appear soon, making the claim it is from the scene, a la skeeter shooter in cheifs picture. Just took a minute to "find" it.

edit on 11-2-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I think it is most likely he killed that innocent couple.. but it's not certain yet.

I mean consider it this way.. maybe he was coming hard against the LAPD with threats and threats to whistleblow cover ups and sending crazy messages. Then randomly some punk kills the young couple the one of them being the daughter of the officer that was supposed to help Dorner plead his case. They think it's him, then when they go to get him he fires on the police and escapes (how often does someone really get away after firing on cops they would be SWARMING). Then he posts his manifesto and it gets jumbled up and creates more questions. The way they have blasted twocivilian vehicles it's clear the LAPD want him dead, not taking.

Can anyone tell if there is any evidence that suggests he killed the married couple? It happened a few days before he attacked the cops and I don't believe he was a suspect until after he shot those cops.

I think it's a wild story, I also think it is going to have huge implications, I think he will do something more and maybe something big (the media and politicians will be talking about what just one man withese types of weapons bubblw bubble bubble), and I think it will be a nice long distraction.

Also it's a fun chance for the boys to bring out the drones to find him, which they are doing. So it gets Americans used to the idea of drones over head (turn up the heat slowly) and it give the military practice in seeking a target over the US.

This is a weird case.. watch the other hand.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I am starting to wonder if the BTB might manipulate these sorts of sites to use him as a vigilanty and get their war going that way.
I think we know they want the American people to swing the first punch.
All a lot of those freedom lovers need is a good star to follow.

Please don't get me wrong i want freedom and i have seen no evidence to helieve he is guilty of anything.
I dont want to discuse his writing's because lets face it there are question about his fb account.

I just think that the PTB use every situation to push their goal if the situation changes then lets look at our list of goals and push another if it looks usable.

Just thinking

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Oh I guess you missed the story that they fired upon a third "mistaken" identity person, a white male, in their panic to silence Dorner.

And this was AFTER they found his burned out truck on the mountain.

Still and yet, you have the executioners cheering on the LAPD, thirsting for the youtube footage of a mans death, so it can be played over and over to justify drones on American soil.

He knows something they don't want out. Never before has an alleged killer been stalked like this, where it is perfectly fine to fire on vehicles before IDing the drivers!

Where is the outrage on this? I do not understand the public, let alone ATS, fairly apathetic to these outrageous onslaughts on our rights! The police have become the terrorists, and are totally out of control.

Even the UnaBomber was not kill on sight, not the Olympics Bomber, not anyone.

Why so asleep?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Well.. he may have mental issues, but you are leaving out that he was an honest cop that made a report when he saw another officer (one that notoriously abused civilians and allegedly on one occasion gave an 70+ year old woman and indian burn that tore her flesh) beating a civilian. It was backed up with multiple witnesses.

So what you have was an honest man whose life fell apart after he blew the whistle on corruption. He is not insane he vowed revenge on only the LAPD, not any other agencies or civilians.

I am not saying he's admireable in any way, but he is not a psycho killer. He was driven crazy and had his life ruined by LAPD corruption and it made him snap. He should have never lost his job in the first place, he was doing it better than most by breaking the police code and telling on another officers mosconduct.

Take away this whole revenge and multiply the scenario as many times as you like.. this kind of corruption is rampant in cops today. The onky hire cops with lower iq's (reported fact) for a reason. I mean.. the LAPD is being called out by this man for lack of training and corruption and they go and shoot at two cars thinking it was him! In one car they injured two women, then another team shot up another car a few minutes later, but injured no one. Not only does it sound like he have more info they dont want leaked, but it's also evidence of their previously stated poor training.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I don't think OP means framing him, but maybe a cover up. Consider it this way.

Dorner loses he's appeal to get his job back in 2011. Then he starts going off his rocker a bit. writes this stuff up and also writes a piece that blows the whistle on many more things the LAPD have done. I mean he got fired because he broke their little code of never tell on a fellow officer because he was doing his actual job and reporting excessive force. So then this couple is killed.. by whoever. A couple days pass and then the couple were killed. Dorner checked into a hotel into a hotel on a base, but never checked out. Wednesday he was named an official suspect.

I may be wrong, but I am not convinced he killed the couple. He killed them two days after his honourable dicharge then just checked into a naval motel? If he had this huge plan he would not commit a crime that would start a manhunt he would wait and pop up here and there and make attacks. He becomes a suspect Wenesday. What evidence made them name him suspect? He might have had info he threatened to release and then a cops family is killed and he becomes the suspect. Then cops try to get him and he shoots them. What if they were the first people he shot and that's when he decided to write his manifesto ect. It just seems like if he was planning something big he bungled it with a false start if you include those killings. It's possible that they had two unsolved killings and directed it at someone threatening the department that they deemed capable.

I have no evidence, just stating how he could be set up (not really framed because that would imply someone killed the people for the sole purpose of getting this guy). For all we know he may have just planned on bombarding the media with his case and other cases of LAPD abuse and the LAPD got wind and went for him.

Sorry my thoughts are jumbled I am half awake. I in no way condone his actions if he killed those innocent people or does any more damage. I don't consider him admireable or anything. I do kinda feel bad for him though.

Here is a timeline:HERE

I know it would be a heck of a coincidence, but there isn't any evidence I have seen that he for sure killed the couple. I do know that the LAPD's reaction seems to be the one of intention to silence and kill rather than arrest.
edit on 11-2-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Woah woah what?

They shot at a THIRD person?

See.. there is something very wrong here. Either these cops are far too poorly trained or they want this guy dead for another reason. This guy has something whether it's information or I don't know what, but they want him dead badly.

Also I don't expect him to pop back up fro a while. He said a war of attrition. It might be a month and then a cop gets sniped or their car blown up... who knows. He's underground.

While he is underground though I wish they'd stop shooting at all the civilians. They are making Dorners case for him.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

You are absolutely right. From the fake version of the manifesto being pushed (it looks like the media wanted a shooter that would say get rid of guns or you get me). To the shoot on sight orders. One thing is certain this man was absolutely right about the LAPD they need to be completely ousted. I am thinking less that he killed those two married people and am thinking he was threatening to blow the whistle on something bigger on the LAPD.

The reworked manifesto (te original was focused and talked only about the LAPD and his dismisall and reprisal) is pure propaganda and I have NEVER EVER seen a manifesto pushed and published so fully by the media. They don't like sharing radical ideas. I would guess they like sharing these because it (now apparently) supports a weapons ban (like he's not an ex cop that could have gotten them despite a ban), and fienstien.

Something is very wrong with this case and it;s not just the conspiracy gears turning.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
When they pull out the drones, I think it all will become clear. They need a nice test run, who would make a better target?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

You are right, and I have felt a lot of the same things. I have never seen a manifesto pushed on people like this. It seems that they want people to hate them because they are actually concerned given the air lately that people might support him (which goes back to the manifesto and if the tangents were added in and it manipulated to make him less relateable and crazy. For example saying he supports the assault weapon ban would immediately make enemies of the people that would be the most likely support him).

Also.. if he was planning this war it doesn't seem to me that he would start where they claim he did, several days passed and he was in public site (staying at a military hotel) after the killing, so he obviously wasn't the first concern..

It seems the point as been to make him as dangerous seeming, and as unrelatable as possible until they can kill him.

My forever disclaimer: I don't support him or his actions in any way. I just like asking questions and investigating. I don't want to get lumped in with the crazy extremists that pop up in these threads from time to time.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
in the 1st 2 shootings there is no evidence that it was dorner? the next shooting where the officer was 'grazed on the head' they say dorner was the shooter..was he positivly id or is it just an assumption? and in the 'ambush' at the intersection was he id again or just an assumption?

then you have the police shooting up people who they think are dorner..whats the count? 3 now..all with no warning to the victims and also the announcement of drone use at a time when there seems to be a push by the govt to use police drones in america and a 'manifesto' thats obviously been edited or alterd and now a million dollar reward...for someone that, from the information that is out there...is a 'suspect' in all or only some of the shootings......and they wonder why we question some tings..

at least we stopped talking about the sandy hook shootings..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

I agree we have to take everything thing we are dished with a grain of salt. We are too gullible and easily manipulated. They probably have him tucked away until the real game begins. Wonder if it will be televised. A genuine version of Logan's Run.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I consider that a possibility based on how many claim he looks familiar.

There are a couple guys in my little town of 10,000, that bear a striking resemblance...

But, if they pay him enough, I know the perfect double. And he has (some) acting experience...
LL Cool J, after 6 months of living exclusively on McDonald's food....

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
reply to post by sepermeru

Now the question is: How tall/large is Dorner, and what type of car did Quan and Lawrence have? Are we talking about like a Prius, or a sedan type car? Or are we looking at something more like an SUV?

This is critical because of what people are saying about Dorner is that if he hid in the back of the vehicle to shoot them, how would such an apparently large guy (going off on descriptions) could fit into such a confined space where he obviously needed room to maneuver and stay still for perhaps a long period of time.

I have been away from the board for a bit, and still need to catch up on everything posted while I was gone. So far, I see a great deal of excellent information, sources to mine, and theories that are highly compelling. I want to thank you all for, as far as I can see so far, keeping the discussion on topic and civil, and especially to everyone who has contributed facts and analysis to this case.

I've pulled out the above because it's been on my mind a lot since my initial posts pointing out the impossibility (short of killing them elsewhere and moving the bodies) of Dorner committing the crime as it was described before he was named the suspect. Could a nearly 300 pound 6' tall man hide even in an SUV?

When you open the doors, the light goes on. The driver is focused on the keys, which is why anybody can ever surprise somebody from a backseat -- when they're driving a car alone. Because the passenger's line of sight would cross over the back of the front seats regardless of the size of the vehicle, and even if the guy hides under a rug or something, you're gonna notice a 300 pound lumpy rug that just showed up in your backseat.

In an SUV, you have head clearance, but not a huge amount of floor space, so he couldn't lie across the bottom sufficiently -- he couldn't FIT across the bottom, as big as he is.

I still say either they had some reason to trust him and let him in, which defies belief, or he went through the steps I laid out earlier to kill them outside of the parking complex and juggle truck and their car and bodies even though he wants PUBLIC WARFARE and not stealthy, professional-style hits that aren't even discovered until the next day.

Or he didn't kill those people. Now I'll catch up and find out they finally released a tape or something and eat my words. But if not, I'll compile as much of a clear collection of the work you all have done and synthesize it here soon.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wow, we will need a new thread soon, dedicated to keeping track of the people shot at when they 'look like' Dorner.....

Like the 89 year old woman.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The original Facebook Page by Dorner included an status update in which he claims that he is innocent and framed by the MSM:

Not sure if you all had linked that already, if so I'm sorry. The original Manifesto did not include the Assault Weapon ban, or writings about celebrities and politicians.

Chris Dorner Innocent?

Message on REDDIT with Original Scan from February 7th

REDDIT

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
First off, I want to give kudos to the OP. This is the best thread about Dorner on ATS, imho of course.

I have been following this thread since the beginning for news and ideas and conversation. However, I also follow the news of it on CNN online. I have noticed that over the weekend they were keeping it up top as breaking news and kept trying to support it as headline worthy, but as of yesterday and especially today, it's obvious to me that MSN doesn't have enough to go to keep it in the forefront. (Especially since the Pope is resigning soon ) So, my questions are 1) where is Dorner? 2) Does he even realize he's the subject of a manhunt? What if he's just laid up drunk somewhere? 3)Is there any solid proof he even wrote the manifesto?
Seems like all he has to do is nothing and prove LAPD inept.
edit on 12-2-2013 by missvicky because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2013 by missvicky because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2013 by missvicky because: emoticon drama

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kymleeann

I'm still behind but this is an INCREDIBLE FIND. Thank you VERY much for posting this. Everyone needs to see this.

Also, I'm noticing a question where someone asked if there's any evidence linking Dorner to the first crime, because the thread's drifted and I'm behind on a deadline so I haven't re-anchored it with an updated timeline and new data, my apologies.

To be clear, it is not possible that Dorner killed them unless he did so in another location, or unless they allowed him into their car, which is highly unlikely given the animosity between Dorner and Quan's father which was ongoing for many years.

They were found a day after being quietly shot inside a parked car with all the doors closed, meaning no broken glass, no blood spray, no open doors, and no possible way they could have been killed by that man in that location. Dorner is six feet tall and nearly three hundred pounds. He couldn't hide in an SUV -- the driver could have missed him, but the passenger would have seen him, no matter what, as her line of sight would have fallen directly across the back of the vehicle as she entered the car -- let alone a normal car (we do not know what kind of car it was).

If he killed them, he did not do it from inside that car, or he had a relationship with them that no one knows about. It's physically impossible otherwise.

As for evidence, the LAPD have never even claimed to have any physical evidence whatsoever linking Dorner to the Quan/Lawrence killing. They have always maintained their naming him as a suspect is based on the vague threats to family members in manifesto...which comes directly from the LAPD, and which they supplied not upon naming him a suspect, but ONLY AFTER they themselves started shooting up innocent Latinas and such.

Further, he wasn't named a suspect until WEDNESDAY NIGHT, FOUR DAYS after they were killed, during which he walked around openly like a completely unconcerned innocent man, and not at all like a man who has just taken his first shots in a public war as we're to believe from the manifesto.

And most importantly, there SHOULD be some other evidence, even at least poor evidence, because the parking complex is blanketed by security cameras, except no one in the LAPD or media has mentioned this fact since before Dorner was named (see OP for link to news story with this item).

This is just a refresher for those jumping in late. There have been great updates aside from the above which I'll pull together as soon as the thing somebody actually pays me to do is done.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kymleeann
The original Facebook Page by Dorner included an status update in which he claims that he is innocent and framed by the MSM:

Not sure if you all had linked that already, if so I'm sorry. The original Manifesto did not include the Assault Weapon ban, or writings about celebrities and politicians.

Chris Dorner Innocent?

Message on REDDIT with Original Scan from February 7th

REDDIT

Do not miss the above post!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If that post is real, either Dorner is innocent or he has multiple personalities. A guy releases a manifesto telling the whole world how much he wants to kill a bunch of people, and then also says he's innocent? These two things do not happen unless somebody is lying or insane. I'm not ruling out that he might be insane, but as I've mentioned, an extraordinary claim such as "the LAPD, the most openly and notoriously corrupt police force in the country, are telling the complete truth" requires extraordinary evidence and there's anything but that available to substantiate it.
edit on 12-2-2013 by sepermeru because: WHO SHOT BIGGIE SMALLS? IF WE DON'T GET THEM THEY WILL GET US ALL --Dead Prez

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join