It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher "Renegade Cop" Dorner: Was He Framed?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Now the question is: How tall/large is Dorner, and what type of car did Quan and Lawrence have? Are we talking about like a Prius, or a sedan type car? Or are we looking at something more like an SUV?

This is critical because of what people are saying about Dorner is that if he hid in the back of the vehicle to shoot them, how would such an apparently large guy (going off on descriptions) could fit into such a confined space where he obviously needed room to maneuver and stay still for perhaps a long period of time.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Knew this thread would be coming. The question is why are theses things happening the way they are? Seems in it was a true 'conspiracy' they're making you avoid something else by paying interest to this, the old slight of hand trick. Although I think there isn't much to see here except for the usual awful MSM coverage where they basically play connect the dots with a dart and a think tank board. I would say put your time into something else because if this is actually in the news, then what isn't? Legislature to be passed perhaps? A small story in nearly undefinable print located at the bottom of the page?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This seems to be inline with your post:

“It’s not me!,” Dorner says in the statement. “I have been out of town on vacation and just heard the news that I am blamed for killings I did not and never would commit. This “manifesto” the police are using against me is just a few ideas for a screenplay I am working on with my former colleague Mark Fuhrman. Tell my mom I’m OK. Once again… the cops have it all wrong…. I will soon be in touch.”

www.palookavillepost.com...

This is not being reported on alt news but rather a local news station. Curious and curiouser. I can't help but think that if someone writes a manifesto and gets on said rampage then why back track now? Answer is you wouldn't. If you all the sudden hate a change a heart after doing what you just did, you would stick a 9mm in your mouth a *bang*

I've read about this time and again. Yet, in response to the latest news all these blood-eyed "protectors of the innocent" are all catching the next flight to Cabo. Almost certainly to kill him before he says anything else.

With that news the massive dragnet laid out for the fugitive ex-cop, more than 10,000 officers, abandoned their fruitless search in the snowy, densely forested mountains around Big Bear Lake and moved across the Mexican border, and are headed to Cabo San Lucas at the tip of Baja, California.

Just wow! Sirhan Sirhan?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

that article is twisting facts dude. there isn't and never has been "10,000" officers in the mountains looking for Dorner. they've had a couple hundred at most. there may be 10,000 officers involved in the dragnet, but the overwhelming majority of them are simply keeping an eye out for him, persons matching his description, or last known vehicles. there's simply no possible way for that many officers to be in one area looking for one person without entirely or almost entirely incapacitating they're ability to perform normal patrol duties.

as for the misleading comment that they're now invading Mexico to look for him: they've increased personnel at border crossings, and the dragnet runs from Vegas to the border, and Mexican officials are aware of the what happened and who is wanted. hardly the same as saying "10,000" officers are now in Mexico looking for him.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I am all the sudden reminded of this scene. Life imitating art, imitating life?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamrock6

that article is twisting facts dude. there isn't and never has been "10,000" officers in the mountains looking for Dorner. they've had a couple hundred at most. there may be 10,000 officers involved in the dragnet, but the overwhelming majority of them are simply keeping an eye out for him, persons matching his description, or last known vehicles. there's simply no possible way for that many officers to be in one area looking for one person without entirely or almost entirely incapacitating they're ability to perform normal patrol duties.

as for the misleading comment that they're now invading Mexico to look for him: they've increased personnel at border crossings, and the dragnet runs from Vegas to the border, and Mexican officials are aware of the what happened and who is wanted. hardly the same as saying "10,000" officers are now in Mexico looking for him.

Although I respect your feedback and I am personally not convinced he didn't do it. But doesn't it seem odd that he now claims it wasn't him similar to the Adam Lanza debacle? Why focus on the 10k number? It isn't really that relevant is it? The post simply reflects that a man claiming to be the perpetrator is stating it wasn't him and he wasn't there because he was away on vacation.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSXplr
He now has a price on his head... does Anyone know the amount or, have further info?
(Oh Lord! will there be vigilantes now going after him as well?)
edit on 10-2-2013 by ATSXplr because: Just found out that the reward it will be anounced Sunday.

Source

The city of Los Angeles, law enforcement organizations, private groups and anonymous donors have all contributed to the reward fund, according to law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation. Authorities have already raised $500,000 with a goal of $1 million or more.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is certain, that a man that studieth revenge keeps his wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well.
Francis Bacon

Losing a job is no cause to murder someone. Everybody knows that there are good cops and bad cops. Nothing he does will change the fact. Police Departments have always had a code to protect each other. He won't change that either. Cops are humans and fallible. He is doing nothing but strengthening their resolve to keep their secrets closer to the vest. They do afterall have to deal with a lot of bad people and could die anytime they pull someone over.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

What's more, he names Mark Furhman as someone he was working with to create a screenplay. So unless Mark just recently met his demise during an unexpected drowning incident while he himself was on a fishing vacation, or crashed into a mountain in a small Cesna on his way back from vacation. Then wouldn't it simply take a phone call to Mr. Fuhrman by the FBI to get the story straight? Or perhaps that would make too much sense?
edit on 10-2-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

they either can't get their facts straight, or are twisting facts to change the story. so in your world, I should ignore THOSE aspects of their article, which are false and misleading, and just assume that everything else is true? why did I focus on the number? because its a distortion or flat-out lie.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
They do afterall have to deal with a lot of bad people and could die anytime they pull someone over.
Maybe if they Respected People Rights, Bad People would be less inclined to Kill Them.

This is a Case of Two Wrongs, The LAPD are Scumbags and he wants to Expose Them, But his Methods are Wrong.

I hope he corrects his Sights, and sticks to his Intended Targets.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

they either can't get their facts straight, or are twisting facts to change the story. so in your world, I should ignore THOSE aspects of their article, which are false and misleading, and just assume that everything else is true? why did I focus on the number? because its a distortion or flat-out lie.

Oh come on! And yet you still ignore the point of the story?

You said yourself that maybe 10,000 officers are engaged by looking for the person while on their beat. So the writer may have embellished. So your saying because a local news agency sensationalized the story then the point of the story, i.e. Him claiming that he didn't do it was simply made up by the paper? Really? Really? Ok buddy.

Again I don't have enough facts one way or the other but for him to come out of hiding to say something like that is worth a pause to take note. But according to you the whole thing was made up by a local media for #s and giggles. So what agenda do you suppose there pushing? Maybe he owns the paper huh? *eyes rolling*

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Besides by your own statement:

"Can't get it straight, or are twisting facts......"

would mean some of it is correct yes? Just answer me one question....Do you think the local news received a fax reportedly from him or did they just make it up? Just curious....

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So the drones start.

UK news

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBryk

Ah! Perhaps if this was a false flag you just nailed the reason. Qui bono? Justification for use of military drones within the US. As if they needed a reason.....

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Only in these NUTTY times would we be talking about a mass murderer as the victim. That's how sick our society is.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is a very bizarre case. I hope a reporter or someone is able to get together
with him before he is caught, to get his word and tape. Because I doubt he will actually
be "taken alive".

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

Mass murderer of three? Or the sacrificial victim framed to cover-up something?

The whole thing as presented by the cops, through the media leaves a lot unanswered (possibly unanswerable) questions.

This is a conspiracy theory site.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

so if an article says "its a sunny day in san diego today. by the way, the sky is green with purple polka dots.' i should pay more attention to the second part just because the first was sort of accurate, but not really because its partly cloudy with a high chance of rain, but you can see sunlight in some places? seriously?

do I think they got a fax? I don't work there, so I have no idea what they did or didn't get. do I think its extraordinarily strange that they haven't shown a copy of the fax? yep. do I think its very odd that a guy who is either a murderer or being utterly framed and hung out to dry is using a fax machine to a low-level news outlet instead of any one of dozens of MSM that would instantly lend at least SOME degree of credibility to his story? yep sure do. what fact-checking did they do, if they actually received a fax at all, to verify the sender was actually the accused? where are the bona fides? how did they prove it's him, or how did they have him prove its him? because history has NEVER EVER seen somebody trying to claim credit for something they had nothing to do with right?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
Only in these NUTTY times would we be talking about a mass murderer as the victim. That's how sick our society is.

Are you guys coming out of the woodwork? Multiple threads with people already passing judgement. Innocent until proven guilty. Might want to rethink about who is sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join