It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's left and then that's it in perdition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

This is what is left to occur first from Rev 17:

"..., and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

And this is what is left to occur second from Dan 8:

"...and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people."

"...and by peace shall destroy many:..."

Only Dan 8, Rev 13, and Rev 17 have truth in the bible. The rest of the bible is the lie put in place to overcome most of this world.

Do you suppose after the above that that will be it for perdition?

Right now we all are in perdition. The beast shall return better than ever. But this next time Satan will be in operation of the beast instead of Babylon The Great. Babylon's and Satan's caring thieves shall operate heightenly at then, because of hell being raised upon the earth as a retaliation by Babylon The Great and Satan. Then the beast shall leave perdition.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The new kind of beast...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
A message from Babylon The Great to Satan I continued:

If you or I make it past this week.

Then when you or I understand wicked lie, thugs or killers us operating across from authority.

That or this is when all your or my thugs or killers operate heightenly!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Still waiting for you to explain why you were so wrong about January 31st and about the Super Bowl. So sorry dude ... anything you say in this area can't be believed or bought into. Bu-Bye.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Another message from Babylon The Great to Satan I continued concerning the climax in the fetish world the two of them belong to in their own way:

And now authority can't stop the hit. You or I predicted the abomination in two apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Only Dan 8, Rev 13, and Rev 17 have truth in the bible. The rest of the bible is the lie put in place to overcome most of this world.

Oh!, now there are 3 books that contain "truth" (as you see it in the bible?

First you said Only Rev. 13 had "truth".

Then you said Only Rev. 13 and 17 had "truth" in them.

NOW you are including Daniel 8 in your exclusive club of "WarJohn informs the world what the truth is, and --spoiler -- it all involves Tupac and references to WarJohn's personal life and his experiences.

But only if you read it in the WarJohn re-translations that involves a lot of sex in paradise and him as a god.

Good grief, WarJohn from Badass Ville, give up the obsession and the numerology and the need to place yourself into books written thousands of years ago.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

keep reading man,,, may i suggest to evolve your studies to other sources,,
i know you would enjoy the codex of the maya, or even the epic of gilgamesh,
or my favourite my national epic, the kalevala

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I guess this lays waste to your other thread claiming revelation 13 is the only truth in the book...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Warjohn, care to explain what happened on January 31st?
Also you failed in your prediction about the 49ers winning the superbowl.

Please realize that you have two failed predictions to your name.

new topics

top topics

join