It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybrid question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That's too bad the thread is degenerating, I guess the scoffers are board with all the "real" story threads. I believe the earth is already populated with millions of "hybrids"-- they look entirely human, even under medical evaluation. The only distinction I could think of that would be common among all of them would obviously be there DNA, so us hybrids try our best not to have our DNA taken, not that the government doesn't know all about us anyway.
I am not being sarcastic.

I will add this, that having been a member of a secret society, and knowing other members of other secret societies, I can say this, they all believe they are descendants of extra-terrestrials.

If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

REBEL 5

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

Jesus you are far away, aren´t you?

The problem with this particular thread is more the lack of OP´s engagement than anything else.

The other problem with topics like these is that it just is not very credible. We have heard from "hybrids" for decades now, and many, many whackos have tried to sell us the story. Literally in form of books, lectures and the always popular cruises.

What is sad, is that there still are (and probably always will be) some 19 year olds who "just" discovered all this and fall into the same traps.

While the sad truth is, that the real world unfortunately is not a science fiction movie. It´s way better!

And you don´t see alien hybrids in really good movies either...
edit on 14-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

Alien 4....

Just proving a point here. Alien Hybrid = worst alien movie

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I liked John Carpenter's THEY LIVE, although technically, they were aliens and not hybrids.

REBEL 5

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

See? Hybrids suck.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

There are a lot of references to 'demi-gods' in a lot of movies and even movies about demi-gods, and a demi-god by definition would be a hybrid (of some sort).

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

You are right, there are a few very good ones with demi-gods.

But I am talking about human alien hybrids. That is a little different.

Are there demi-god like beings in real life? I highly have to doubt it. So far the demigods that claim those abilities have used those abilities mainly to sell books.

I have yet to see an enlightened being feeding the hungry in africa. All I see are enlightened beings who talk about how enlightened they are on forums like this one.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
the hybrids are half alien. what they are has more of a right to this planet than any human. innsmouth will rise again!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

Sure he will.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join