It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounter Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
when i was younger i seen a reptilian being, im not sure where it was from but i know i seen it!
the keypoint is i dont think i should of seen the reptilian as it was in my brothers room in the middle of the night!

im looking for information

do these beings end up encountering you more then once or is it a one time thing ?

is it possible im missing time since i dont remember what happened after i passed out and waken up in a different spot ?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDarkPhoenix

no limit, to how many times this can happen,, it is a rare occasion..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
i was asking that after a person see a reptilian, is it normal for it to happen more then once after that

as i state in my post, i dont think i was ever meant to see this being, i walked it the door and it turned around and i was in a state of fear i could not scream or move a single inch of my body then it all black after that
edit on 9-2-2013 by MrDarkPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

stuff happen, man,,
this is, existence,,
do not wonder, if it should have happened or not, because it did.
sometimes when you are "exposed" to something they can kinda stick around.
edit on 9-2-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

What did the reptilian look like, was it wearing clothes or anything?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I do not think you have seen a reptilian, least of all in reality. An alien coming to your bed is a common symptom, perhaps a dream state, shizo state, some sickness state. Sleep paralyses, hallucination, hardly can be anything else.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

This is a rather common belief , but just to add my opinion here , it does not really fit the situation in many instances because of one thing.
The `dreams` that some people remember are recalled for the first time months or even years afterwords , and dreams just do not work that way.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
hardly can be anything else.

Yes, because, as all humans know, there is undeniable proof that there is no life except humans on earth/universe

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroPropulsion

Yes, because, as all humans know, there is undeniable proof that there is no life except humans on earth/universe

I don't think ImpactoR is saying there aren't any other life forms in the Galaxy / Universe just that there weren't any in the OPs brothers bedroom .
I agree its more likely to be a known Human condition than an Alien .

edit on 9-2-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by ImpactoR

This is a rather common belief , but just to add my opinion here , it does not really fit the situation in many instances because of one thing.
The `dreams` that some people remember are recalled for the first time months or even years afterwords , and dreams just do not work that way.

I have posted on my previous account some observations I have on dreams, my own dreams. I have had dreams of cataclysms - volcano, drought, asteroid impact, nuclear blast that were so real, that I woke up alerted, I have had even a dream of pale white alien encounter, my first dream of encounter but it was just a dream.

... Later, I am somewhere outside, I encounter what seems
to be aliens. Three of the entities are similar to humans but have different facial features, are pale
white in skin, have something teal on their heads and are all wearing black clothing...

Besides such dreams that NEVER happened, rarely I have dreams of meeting people I don't know, going to place I have not seen, and later they are the exact same people, places or the exact same conversation is taking place - the issues are so random that it is not 'I am thinking too much about it, so I dream it' - I am taking about unimportant things for example

And then when I experience the same, I have feeling of familiarity, I remember then that I have dreamed it. But unlike dreams that made me on alert like the cataclysms, these uimportant dreams I forget because they do not impress me but when something like that happens, I feel deja vu.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

that is impressive that you saw it though because so ive heard that when aliens enter a house they actualy will send all the occupants to sleep by some unknown means

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why did you choose the avatar name MrDarkPhoenix, that has quite a connotation?

And if you really saw that, then more happened than you can recall and it would ongoing. If what you said happened was real, then working at overcoming negativity and helping others, having the right intent would bring safer experiences.
edit on 9-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

There really are entities, that are maybe even older than light,
we cant imagine how capable and intelligent these being are,,
nothing affects them, they affect everything,
at least, from our human perspective.
just keep being human, man...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i just picked the name because of a tattoo i got and life choices i made

top topics