It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Number 22

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This thread is about the Number 22.

en.wikipedia.org...

22 is a Pentagonal Number.

Consider the construction of the regular
pentagon. If the side AB of a regular pentagon
(see figure to the right) has unit length,
then any diagonal, such as AC, has length
Ø = (1 + 5)/2 = 2cos(/5) = 1.61803...
and this is the golden ratio.
Indeed, in any similar pentagon/pentagram configuration the
ratio of the length of the side of the pentagram (AC) to the
length of the side of the pentagon (AB) is the Golden Ratio .
www.contracosta.edu...

The Hebrew alphabet has 22 letters, of which five have different forms when used at the end of a word. Hebrew is written from right to left.
en.wikipedia.org...

The number 22 can look like this in geometry.
s1272.beta.photobucket.com...

22 divided by 7 is pi.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I've said before we take our 7 and add it to our 6 and it becomes thirteen.
we are born the 6 we strive to be like 7, but 6 is afraid of seven.
because seven eight nine. when 7 eats 9 it becomes 22, because the seven is already the thirteen, it was once the six.

So really when the six looks at the seven it cant tell if the seven is 7, 13, or 22.
the 7 knows it is all of these; the 6 cant tell the difference.
if seven can eat nine than it can obliterate the six.

edit on 9-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
22 is the number of compactified dimensions of space predicted by bosonic string theory. Expressed in terms of the integers 1, 2, 3 & 4 symbolized by the four rows of the tetractys:
22 = 1^4 + 2^3 + 3^2 + 4^1.
Superstrings have 10 (=1+2+3+4) space-time dimensions and so bosonic string theory predicts the existence of 16 higher dimensions, where 16 = 4^2.
22 is the number of Paths in the Tree of Life (Otz Chiim). They consist of (16+6) Paths, where the six Paths are edges of the tetrahedron with Netzach, Hod, Yesod & Malkuth as its vertices. The number 6 refers to the six compactified dimensions predicted by superstring theory.
10 is the 4th triangular number and 16 is the 4th square number. 22 is the 4th pentagonal number (notice that the order is 4 each time. The reason for this is that a fundamental "Tetrad Principle" governs basic parameters of the physics of space-time.
22 is part of the mathematical description of reality as represented in the blueprint of the Tree of Life, whose 16 triangles have 10 corners and 22 sides. More details can be found here:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What do you guys think it means when 22 makes itself known to you through years of synchronicity?

edit on 9-2-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Some fine women I know were 22 once. Others still are. It is a fine vintage.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I have the same question, 22 has followed me my whole life, 22s everywhere!! Wonder what it means?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Although I've never had 22 appear many places I have had 1111 appear many places over the years, I've come to laugh when I see it now as I see it as something that is beyond understanding and isn't simply coincidence

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

I see it often too,so often,it feels like "my" number.Feels like that number stalks me many days,matter of fact:-D I like 22 though, i get a very positive vibe off that number.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

When looking in the second external images, it reminds me strangely of the holy trinity.

Thruthseek3r

top topics

join