It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesnt Nasa have any detailed pictures of the Moon anomally Shard?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So looking at the larger image that you linked...there is still a massive "shard" there. What exactly is it? Light refraction off of a cliff? lol Cause from what I can see it is huuuuuuuge and looks like a tower, or some type of antennae maybe? Curiouser and curiouser...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's a well known fact that the public perception is well manipulated.

Somehow it seems logical that once upon a time the moon was inhabited.

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by AthlonSavage

This tower was filmed by an amateur not so long ago and was covered in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, the youtube clip seems to have "disappeared" now... strange

I remember watching it over 20 times just because i found it so fascinating, he was actually filming it through a telescope and you could clearly see it was there on the moon in real time.

Very fascinating subject.

Edit: It seems the user has been removed, username was Saintsdola, and his acct does no longer exist on youtube.. has he been silenced?

edit on 8-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I´m not sure what has possessed you today, but it does not reflect well, when you write in haste and make basic spelling mistakes. I before E, except after C.

Phage, can I be so bold as to suggest that you put the kettle on, take a chill pill and watch this short video?

Here you have top NASA engineer, Hermann Oberth´s clear statement that NASA has received help from ´the peoples of other worlds´.

I have looked and looked and looked, but dang it! Just can´t seem to find that open, official statement from NASA themselves. All NASA say, is that ´the peoples of other worlds´ don´t exist.

Hermann Oberth MUST be lying then?

Obvious.. NASA don´t lie (should be a song)!

How can you also be so arrogant as to presume that I am an ignorant youngster?
Why shouldn´t I live for a hundred years or more?

Stop playing forum tennis and face the fact that NASA are full of the proverbial.

Unless of course..

edit on 9-2-2013 by AuntieChrist because: content accuracy

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntieChrist

Here you have top NASA engineer, Hermann Oberth clearly stating that NASA has received help from ´the peoples of other worlds´.

Um. No. I don't hear Oberth saying anything.
Here you have a claim about what Oberth said. A claim from one Robin Collyns. He claimed a lot of things.
edit on 2/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

It is a flaw in the image. Do you see any flaws in the image?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

This is one of the image's, sorry not lunararchelogy.com but lunararcheology.org, if you look at the face plate carefully and just under it look's very much like the right hand is resting under the throat were it would be anthroporphicaly on a human, look further down the torso and you will see the spar and joint structure of a belt like configuration near the mid abdomen, it is probable that this is merely the dust ghost of whatever it was,.
These are Nasa's own back catalogue image's that the defunct web site hosted so are USA Public Property though the overley font is property of the defunct (shut down) web site.

Other image'sare from orbit of tracks with what appear's to be a six weeled vehicle (one astronaught aluded to the fact he had had a dream that he was driving the lunar rover when he found tracks and following them they found astronaught's not unlike themselve's in a vehicle like they had been there forever).

edit on 9-2-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
[pism5116bbcd.jpg[/pic]c]

look carefully under the skull marked by letter A and you can make out the ghost of a rib cage.
The strange marking under F appeared in several of there image's were there was debris.

image won't display so here is a thumbnail

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
In direct response to your thread title, the answer is the same as why after an incredible 33 years NASA has not fully revealed additional photographs about the mysterious grooves on the Mars' moon Phobos.

The Viking orbiters in the late 1970 took detailed images of the remarkable grooves and for a couple of years various scientists within NASA and independently attempted to explain the markings. They never could because they could not think outside of their selfll-imposed, acceptable box. The grooves are the result of Phobos being manipulated into its near-perfect close orbit. NASA evidently realized what they were dealing with and never again were detailed images of the grooves released to the public, The best images to be found on the NASA sites--if you can find them--were from the old Viking images. Titan has been moved into place to take the center of attention.

I wonder, how many of you younger people ever heard of the Malin corp. whick was shortly after that time given exclusive control of all the images from Mars? In the early days of space exploration, the images were downloaded, cleanup a bit and released to the public.

Yeah. I keep having to say these words because many, many people cannot see how we are manipulated.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
same reason they don't publish pictures of every planets surfaces, there isn't enough time to photoshop all life out of them.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

NASA evidently realized what they were dealing with and never again were detailed images of the grooves released to the public, The best images to be found on the NASA sites--if you can find them--were from the old Viking images. Titan has been moved into place to take the center of attention.

Really?

ed it on 2/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here are some more image's, thumnail so you can click them,

and Tracy's rock the catalogue image not the one released to the public, notice the air brushing was incomplete so solenoid or piston structure's are visible in this machine/vehicle (it is not a rock and the astronaught's took sample's of the surface that had been turned to dust noting it's unusual high thermal resistance - shuttle tile's anyone, also compare the shape of the fallen/front winged section to that of the aerly Nasa/Airforce test glider's for reentry as in the opening sequence of the bionic man tv show)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Found the data on the position of the orbiter and where it pointed to when photo was taken:

Lunar Orbiter Catalog Support Data

Spacecraft altitude: 46.75 km. Spacecraft radius 1784.7 km.

Spacecraft nadir point: 2.93 degrees East, 1.61 North.

Position of principal point in photograph: 1.03 degrees West, 0.802 degrees North.

North deviation at principal point: 305.69 degrees.

Sun's position at principal point in photograph:

Azimuth 91.64 degrees. Elevation above the horizontal: 9.84 degrees.

The distance to the horizon from the Orbiter is 412 km (derived).

From here: www.vgl.org...

If that is helpful in any way I don't know.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
could this be the star gate put up by the aliens after the fall of Atlantis? Micheal Tsarion spoke about it in one of his documentaries. I don't take all of his interpretations literally. But he does find authentic texts and make his own assumptions. I think this could be part of the crystal technology that exists here on earth we will soon recover from the depths of Atlantis.

I try to stress this point, Crystals are everything. Our future and technology will rely on crystals and the formations of different crystals with different properties to manipulate frequencies, to influence molecules and the such. You know what your dvd player uses? Many things use quartz. Now i'm telling you the gov is most likely developing such crystals with abilties to trap oxygen, hydrogen, any element almost. Imagine coating the inside of a soldier helmet with synthesized crystals with a chip and current programming the crystal to enhance proteins and amino acids who knows.They are working on ways to trap energy and exert it within the crystal to exert fields of frequencies. If that is a crystal structure, it most likely will have properties of that of a weapon, a shield, or a portal. We don't know exactly what this tower if it be one would be used for, since as i explained the applications of crystal technology is pretty much endless.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by LABTECH767

Please, stop posting photos not related to the "shard". Thanks in advance.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/2/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Here you have a claim about what Oberth said. A claim from one Robin Collyns. He claimed a lot of things.

My mistake... (That´ll teach me to believe video titles).

So am I to take it that you consider Robin Collyns a liar? If so, could you please share the evidence?

Fortunately I am not a public figure such as Dr Oberth was, however, were I to give an interview for a book publication, which was then edited contrary to my beliefs, I would not falter to PUBLICLY and clearly state, that I had NOT endorsed the alleged statements within that book, nor had I ever held such beliefs.

Due to the lack of publicly available protest from Hermann Oberth, I therefore consider it to be more likely than not, that he did in fact make that statement to Robin Collyns regarding help from other worlds.

But as I said Phage. If you can enlighten the forum otherwise. There are lots of ears out here.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

From my opinion, looking at the structure it is either the remain's of a large sensor device or communication's array, it could also be the mere stump of a much larger space elevator for docking low orbit craft and trnsferring cargo such as for example helium 3 or even a magneto launch system that would propell cargo into a tragectory were it would enter earth orbit to be captured by a now lost facillity in orbit of the earth, but then it could merely be the remnent of a very large building or support structure,.

Crystal's have a wave form as doese all matter, they may be used to harmonise or synchrise wave field's but only when attenuated to the correct frequency's and are not effective unless powered, also all matter is technically crystaline at the correct frequency's and temperature's/pressure's.

Understanding field's of energy is more important, take a gyroscope, the centre is relatively still while the outside is moving at relatively high velocity, due to the law's of relativity this mean's time move's slower for the outside than the centre, the effect is gravity is spun into a time wirlpool were it focuses it's attraction more on the centre and the outside of the gyroscope rides the external centrifuge of the gravityational time whirpool, that is how it stand's up on a small pin point because time and gravity though they are not the same thing have a symbiosis that is the basis of the universe.

Sorry if i have offended anyone but these are related to the shard as they are contemproaniouse to it, if you look at the corner and only the corner of a pyramid you would never know what it was, an overall view is often more enlightening but I will leave it there, once again sorry if you believe it was not related.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntieChrist

Fortunately I am not a public figure such as Dr Oberth was, however, were I to give an interview for a book publication, which was then edited contrary to my beliefs, I would not falter to PUBLICLY and clearly state, that I had NOT endorsed the alleged statements within that book, nor had I ever held such beliefs.
Why do you assume there was any interview? What makes you think that Oberth knew anything about the claim?

Due to the lack of publicly available protest from Hermann Oberth, I therefore consider it to be more likely than not, that he did in fact make that statement to Robin Collyns regarding help from other worlds.
Again, you are welcome to your opinion but if you could provide some substantiation other than a quote from a book about ancient aliens it might carry a little more weight. BTW, Oberth actually was a strong believer in the ETH. He too was entitled to his opinions.

BTW, did you see the other image of the region which Armap found?
edit on 2/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sorry, I forgot to add that at 1:26 on the OP's clip, there is a strange "spaceship" "parked" right in front of the shard [that is what it looks like].
edit on 9-2-2013 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It's a blurry image from the 1960s. Sorry, not going to take much away from it. If it was important TPTB would have done something about it. Nice thread though, it's nice to see people who like aliens

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Then why use a NASA photo that supposedly shows the "shard"?

Can NASA only be trusted when it supports your opinion?

Funny man... Like it!

Unfortunately for your question, you can´t actually make the claim that I used that NASA photo to support any opinion which I may or may not have.

Phage had pointed out that the shadow of the Shard was malaligned and I was merely regurgitating someone elses image, which was so blurred that no shadow was clear.

For the record...

My introduction to the alleged Shard was on a talk-radio show, many moons (pardon the pun) ago.

I´ve yet to visit the Moon, I´ve never seen clear images of the Shard, so have no opinion, either way, as to whether such an object does or does not exist, nor whether it does or does not catch souls.@@:

I do however like to follow thought provoking threads where the participants remain polite, regardless of rank, age and Forum-tennis ability and agility.

Also for the record; on my planet, NASA can NEVER be trusted, (except with their airbrush skills) although I am absolutely game for them to prove me wrong.

I´ll put the kettle on whilst we wait then.
:

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join