It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesnt Nasa have any detailed pictures of the Moon anomally Shard?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

No typo.

C&Pd it directly from here.

Location & Time Information
Date/Time (UT): 1967-02-18 T 00:35:14
Distance/Range (km): 122 km
Central Latitude/Longitude (deg): +0.80/358.96
Orbit(s): N/A

Imaging Information
Area or Feature Type: crater, mare, wrinkle ridge
Instrument: Medium-resolution Camera
Instrument Resolution (pixels): N/A
Instrument Field of View (deg): 44.2 x 37.9
Filter: Clear
Illumination Incidence Angle (deg): 80.17
Phase Angle (deg): 15.55
Instrument Look Direction: N/A
Surface Emission Angle (deg): 71.44

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
your miss perceiving everything I say cause of your ignorance you think just cause your on ats your not a sheep
your no different than someone that's not on ats cause lets not get in to that it will take a hole page to show you what I mean.

but all i wanted was to read my post on p5 on 1 post down from top and find a flaw or how that theory could not be plausible

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by novahcain
your miss perceiving everything I say cause of your ignorance you think just cause your on ats your not a sheep
your no different than someone that's not on ats cause lets not get in to that it will take a hole page to show you what I mean.

but all i wanted was to read my post on p5 on 1 post down from top and find a flaw or how that theory could not be plausible

Dude I read your post but I was replying to the OPs post. I agree with some of the things you said. I thought you were coming at me wrong so I went on defense mode
edit on 9-2-2013 by grimreefer703 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
i already knew but i thought can read under the lines

so have you thought of any way of what i said just doesn't sound right on that theory.
if so would like to know and challenge you.

cause were here for the truth we may not be sheep but we are still in the same...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by novahcain

This isnt the right thread, its not right if me and you have a discussion about your theory in this OPs thread. When you can post threads send me a message and id be happy to talk about it. Plus its kinda off topic
edit on 9-2-2013 by grimreefer703 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

okey can you scroll up and read my post all the way to the top and all I can say is what you's are doing is wasting your time and distancing yourself from the truth

I read your post.....it doesn't make any sense whatsoever

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I'm waiting for another Country who has a ongoing space program to come along and say: Look what we found, funny how did the other guys miss this?!?!?!?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

okey can you scroll up and read my post all the way to the top and all I can say is what you's are doing is wasting your time and distancing yourself from the truth

I read your post.....it doesn't make any sense whatsoever

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
what good is knowledge if that knowledge not used

so where do you expect the story or before I came to lead to are you here for fun or answers and change

like i will start my own page when it lets me

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I don't really understand what you just typed. But there's nothing wrong with knowledge but you have a "theory" not a fact. Plus it has nothing to do with The Shard on the moon.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
you would understand if you weren't blind from the truth i might not have the ,./;' to get my point across better but that just clarify's you are a asleep

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Its called grammer bro. And nobody is saying your wrong but you did not say anything about the OPs post. All you did was post your own theory about somthing off topic and wanted people to reply to you, because you cant make threads.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

edit on 9-2-2013 by gortex because: off topic post

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
yes that it right and another thing that I was telling you is that OP's post is a dead outcome
and that we should discuss my theory

time wasted is time lost

and you only got a matter of time till you are GOD KNOWLEDGE to change everything you do not deem right

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCL1150
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I'm waiting for another Country who has a ongoing space program to come along and say: Look what we found, funny how did the other guys miss this?!?!?!?

Since the European Space Agency, Japan, India, China, and even Russia have had photographic mappers in lunar orbit, perhaps the time you're waiting for has come and gone, and no cigar.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

yes that it right and another thing that I was telling you is that OP's post is a dead outcome
and that we should discuss my theory

time wasted is time lost

and you only got a matter of time till you are GOD KNOWLEDGE to change everything you do not deem right

Dude quit spamming youve posted the exact same post on like 5 different threads.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
i explained my self to you why i did what i did

and you call truth spam?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Its not that man, but this site has rules. You can't just post things like that on someone else's thread. It takes away from the topic. Like right now im arguing with you instead of posting about the topic. We both are in the wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
There is no way they are natural rock formations.Because these are in arizona and I am sure aliens brought them.

Those were formed by water and wind erosion, not meaning to be picky... but maybe check the moons atmosphere just to be double sure

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join