It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesnt Nasa have any detailed pictures of the Moon anomally Shard?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
There is no way they are natural rock formations.Because these are in arizona and I am sure aliens brought them.

Right. All that wind and water erosion on the Moon...

Hate to say it but it is >>rockers

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

The only way to conclusively put this debate to a rest so that supporters and non proponents of the shard concede the truth an answer one way or the other is too agree upon the coordinate position of the Shard and then ask Nasa for the high resolution pictures of the region around the coordinate.

We both know that's not going to happen. The 'shard,' in all probability, doesn't exist and imagery would only be doubted by people who have their hearts set upon an alien structure being denied by all the space agencies of Earth.

According to the link that nobody checked, the coordinates are Central Latitude/Longitude (deg): +0.80/358.96.

Rather than making demands of NASA, it'd make more sense to question the provenance of the image and the reputations of the characters who've been hoaxing the conspiracy community for years. Does Hoagland get a free pass whilst NASA get the questions? Is his woeful track-record for dishonesty a simple, trivial matter? And is the fact that he actually has a notorious agenda no matter either?

The elephant in the room for these types of conspiracy is how quickly the probable, logical explanations are shooed away in preference to the least likely and most complex ones. So here we go again.

Explanation 1 - There is no 'shard,' it comes from a hard copy photograph that could conceivably have been damaged or doctored to appear like an actual structure is there. There's no chain of evidence and no other copies and the source was a person who's made a living from bizarre and frequently demolished hoaxes.

Explanation 2 - There's an alien super-structure on the moon. NASA have planned and carried out missions everywhere but the location to trick people into believing it doesn't exist. Russian, Indian, Chinese and European space agencies have colluded to maintain the secret. It's a National Security secret endorsed by hostile nations and even during the Cold War Soviets played along. Every single scientist involved with subsequent moon missions has kept quiet. Although Hoagland has been wrong many times, in this case he was right. The apparatus of the Kepler Mission and similar projects looking for proof of life in the cosmos are actually highly expensive distractions being carried out by thousands of scientists as a charade. Generations of scientists are unable to break the silence and must enter into some type of Faustian Pact to perpetuate the lie and have never uttered a word during pillow talk. The alien technology has either been researched and explored or it's been left there out of fear.

Now if we're all honest, it's explanation 2 that has the support in this thread isn't it? High five!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

#2 was epic.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
explanation one or two don't make any sense can you read my post and respond

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Nasa is part of the government, there is a lot of things they know that we don't. Its a proven fact that nasa has edited photos, they obviously don't want us to see something.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
how could anyone think NASA is hiding stuff you your self can get a job there.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

According to the link that nobody checked, the coordinates are Central Latitude/Longitude (deg): +0.80/358.96.

Can you limk again i want to look at how those coordinates were determined. This is important as it may come down to a debate on the location.

We both know that's not going to happen. The 'shard,' in all probability, doesn't exist and imagery would only be doubted by people who have their hearts set upon an alien structure being denied by all the space agencies of Earth.

This is very misleading what you are inferring and doesnt get us closer to solving the Shard reality or non reality in a scientic manner. We need to go about gettting to the bottom of this mystery in a scientific manner. This wil involve first debating and coming to a concensus on the coordinate position. Then going to Nasa and asking for high detailed pictures which shouldnt be an issue because as you have been describing in previous posts they have nothing to hide from us.

edit on 9-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by novahcain

Just because anyone can get a job at nasa doesnt mean you are going to know everything that goes on behind closed doors..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

It appears to me the answer to the shard mystery is two fold. 1. Identifying a coordinate location. 2. then have Nasa provide public on request high detailed pictures of say 10 squred kilometers around that point.

Sheesh. I linked the map here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I make the location of the "shard" to be at about 7ºW 3.5ºS.
I gave you the source for the high resolution LROC images.
Do something on your own...please. Narrow it down. Look for the image(s) you want. But the "shard" is enormous. It's something like 200 km from the camera. It would not take a very high resolution image to find it.

edit on 2/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Just some more info to help you guys.
1- Have a look how the coordinate system works. en.wikipedia.org...
2- On lroc site wms.lroc.asu.edu... Phages coordinates translate to -7 -3.5
3- Zoom in and input these coordinates..
4- enable "get footprint info on single click" action in map options
5- enable one of the footprints in layers and red squares will appear. (-) LROC NAC footprints All NAC footprints
6- click on one of red squares and a display box will appear with a high res map link
7- investigate the high res new map link

PS: I cant find anything particularly interesting on these coordinates Phage gave, but have no idea how he came with that position nor have time to investigate further.

PS2: Be creative, put 180 on longitude and u have a whole "dark side" to explore.
edit on 9-2-2013 by MysticEngineer because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2013 by MysticEngineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by novahcain
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

And all you said was "how can anyone think nasa is hiding stuff when you yourself can get a job there" you my friend don't have the slightest clue.
edit on 9-2-2013 by grimreefer703 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Feb 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Explanation: It was the Surveyer 6 link and here is the text from that link ...

Surveyor 6 Landed 10 November 1967 in Sinus Medii (0.5°N latitude, 358.6°E longitude), almost dead center on the front side of the moon. One of its key experiments was measuring the surface chemistry with an alpha scattering detector, which showed the landing area to be basalt, similar to the surface measured by Surveyor 5. Surveyor 6 completed the data acquisition that the Apollo program needed and thus allowed Surveyor 7 to be sent to a site that was of higher scientific interest.

Note I have bolded and underlined the quoted text to highlight the specifics and I am of the opinion that the slight discrepency between the text and what Kandinsky typed .. is just a typo.

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
oh lol as i can see your closed minded to i never said NASA doesn't have information we may not know about
but that information wont be of any use to us... nor even if they told us will it have any impact on earth

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticEngineer

wms.lroc.asu.edu...

I couldnt get link to work but found the Lunar map site you refer to and this link should work.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Lol now your back trackin, honestly im the least closed minded person there is. But im not going to sit here and believe Nasa has told us everything they know.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
okey can you scroll up and read my post all the way to the top and all I can say is what you's are doing is wasting your time and distancing yourself from the truth

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Cool.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join