It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesnt Nasa have any detailed pictures of the Moon anomally Shard?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by 1questioner
To answer the OP question is simple: We should not expect NASA or any other government space agency, whether it’s Russian, Chinese, Japanese, or European, to give us any evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligent life until we have had formal worldwide disclosure.
edit on 10-2-2013 by 1questioner because: because

Well, suppose a UFO believer such as millionaire robert bigelow had a few satellites of his own, with external TV cameras, hooked to his private mission control center -- do you think HE would conceal UFO photos that those cameras took?

Oh, you mean the same Robert Bigelow who has contracts with NASA?

Source

I'm sure we can count on him to be objective...

As long as anyone has government interests, we will not get evidence of extraterrestrial intelligent life from them until we have worldwide government disclosure.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

As long as anyone has government interests, we will not get evidence of extraterrestrial intelligent life from them until we have worldwide government disclosure.

Nor will we if no such evidence exists.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

If you step back and think about it, you have created a perfect mental vaccination against any evidence contrary to your existing belief system. Was that your intent?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Always the voice of reason. I am greatful for your input Phage although there are pictures of John Lithgow with a smile on his face. Yours looks so angry.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

OK, what photos are missing?
How can we know that they are missing?

If Nasa havent catalogued and stored in achieve every picture that was taken by moon missions then its not the best outscome of a costly $$$ manned or unmanned exploration mission to moon. All photos should be archieved wouldnt you agree? And if so then why not electronically scan "ALL" archieve prints and allow public access to them, they could even charge a small fee for special requests like the shard so to cover the administrative costs of hiring a person full time to manage this. Its not that hard theres not one plausible reason that can be argued for Nasa not doing this.

edit on 10-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
Maybe I'm being dumb here, but you would have thought that at some point in the past almost half century someone (from any country) would have gone "WOAH" WTF! let's get a really good photo of whatever that is and see what it is. We've got a mission coming up in X years that'll go right over that...make sure it's got good cameras."

I don't care if it exists or not, but I would have thought that someone would have photographed the area properly in the last almost 50 years and that those photos had a resolution that gave an unambiguous answer to the "WTF is that" question.

Having a possible mile high POS sticking out of our nearest neighbour and going "meh" just doesn't wash.

No need because there is no shard. As several have pointed out here, it all goes back to Hoagland.
www.message2012.com...
Scroll down to #2 Shard

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by 1questioner

Nor will we if no such evidence exists.

That's true. However...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could go on and on and attach all kinds of ATS threads and videos relating to the UFO phenomenon, but I won't. I hope my point has been made.

( A special thanks to karl 12 and IssacKol)
edit on 10-2-2013 by 1questioner because: because

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

If you step back and think about it, you have created a perfect mental vaccination against any evidence contrary to your existing belief system. Was that your intent?

My point is very simple and clear: We will not get any government institutional evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligent life until we have worldwide government disclosure first.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've read through most of the posts on this thread and I didn't see any reference to the Brookings Report. The one great thing about ATS is the amount of information it contains. I feel this older thread is germane to this thread:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

they could even charge a small fee for special requests like the shard
You have a picture of the "shard". For free.

Its not that hard theres not one plausible reason that can be argued for Nasa not doing this

What reason do you have for thinking it has not and is not been done? It's been asked of you several times, have you requested anything from NASA?

edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
If Nasa havent catalogued and stored in achieve every picture that was taken by moon missions then its not the best outscome of a costly $$$ manned or unmanned exploration mission to moon. All photos should be archieved wouldnt you agree?

I agree. So, are you saying that they do not have a catalogue of the photos?

And if so then why not electronically scan "ALL" archieve prints and allow public access to them, they could even charge a small fee for special requests like the shard so to cover the administrative costs of hiring a person full time to manage this.

I think NASA has digital versions of all the Moon photos.

Digitizing old photos is not cheap, there are several projects doing just that right now, but as far as I know, they are not NASA projects. There's Arizona State University's Apollo Image Archive, USGS's Lunar Orbiter Digitization Project and the Lunar Orbiter Image Recovery Project, for example.

They are all based on the NASA catalogues.

And no, one person is not going to be enough.

Its not that hard theres not one plausible reason that can be argued for Nasa not doing this.

Are you sure that they didn't already did that?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Question:

If one were to write a formal request to NASA for their best photography of the area in question, and better photos were produced, would people believe what they saw? Or would they simply say that the photos were faked? Is there any evidence NASA could produce that people suspicious of their veracity and forthrightness would accept?

It's often asked, "What proof would skeptics accept of ET visitation?" And it's often asserted, "If an alien stood in front of a skeptic and shook their hand, they still wouldn't believe it." (Which isn't true at all, incidentally, however hyperbolic it might be.) But sometimes it seems that those suspicious of NASA's integrity and transparency are just as rigid in their incredulity as they believe skeptics to be.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ah man, recently I've been hearing and reading alot about these sorts of things and it's made me realise the extent to which these things are covered up. For example I watched an 'official' history channel documentary the other day about our solar system and it was talking about Saturn (good ol' Saturn/Satan/Saturday/Rings of Saturn in many corporate logos e.t.c) and how it has this weird anamoly storm in the dead centre of it's North Pole that is hexagonal in shape and the scientists talking about it were just like 'yeah man this is a weird powerful electromagnetic storm' and left it at that. Two weeks later I watch David Icke (master of the good ol' interdimensional reptillians who use our flesh vehicles as an interface between their vibrational frequency and ours theory) and he starts talking about this same storm but goes on to reference some books written by researchers which suggest Saturn's rings are infact manmade, that research has shown there's incredibly powerful EM 'hotspots' on the rings which seem to create the actual rings and furthermore these rings are broadcasting a radio signal, which you can hear by googling 'Sounds of Saturn' (possibly the worst sounds you will ever hear). Now WTF is going on there? I don't usually buy into anything but after reading more about this Saturn stuff there is something dodgy about it.

That's just one example though, let's not mention how Nasa never talk about the pyramids on mars, the face or mars and this tower is just amazing! I mean that is clearly a consciously made object! I'm really starting to think the rabbit hole runs so DEEP with the history of our solar system. It pisses me off especially because anything these guys know I deserve to know, as this universe is as much mine as it is theirs!! There's been a great deal of information lost in regards to our solar system and it's true history - such a shame.
edit on 10-2-2013 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2013 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazDaKing
That's just one example though, let's not mention how Nasa never talk about the pyramids on mars, the face or mars and this tower is just amazing!

It was NASA that published the photo with the "face" and said it looked like a human head.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/2/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

For some reason I doubt your sincerity.

Well, I actually meant it.

Btw.
Just watched a presentation with William Cooper and he dropped into Lunar anomalies.

Can´t seem to get away from the subject now!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by DazDaKing
That's just one example though, let's not mention how Nasa never talk about the pyramids on mars, the face or mars and this tower is just amazing!

It was NASA that published the photo with the "face" and said it looked like a human head.

edit on 10/2/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Exactly.

Not to mention, the higher resolution face that demonstrated it wasn't as face-like as the original, lower res images suggested. Unless of course you believe that was fake. But then, why did NASA highlight the poorer quality "face" in the first place? That's the question I always keep coming back to, and the catch 22 NASA continually finds itself in among conspiracy theorists. If they're covering something up, why reveal it in the first place? Let alone highlight it? They only fake things when it doesn't agree with what we want it to be, but when the evidence they provide supports our theory we're quick to use it to support our cause.

It's like asteroid DA14 2012. It's "going to hit" and is being "covered up," even though NASA et al highlighted its existence and made such a big deal about it being the "closest recorded passage since modern observation began" in the first place. Without which, the conspiracy theory wouldn't have existed in the first place, because they could have simply concealed its existence entirely supposedly anyway, right? (Of course, they couldn't. But why highlight it if trying to suppress knowledge of its true nature and if capable of doing so as conspiracy theorists believe?)

Here's one of higher resolution Mars "face" for those curious, incidentally:

Peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntieChrist

Can´t seem to get away from the subject now!

Cooper? I would put him down and step away. Far away.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
there are alot of things we will never know the goverment hides alot of information form us

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by NeoVain

Wasting the time required to learn such a retardedly user-unfriendly site as that one to eventually find some censored/altered pics of areas is hardly worth it.

Wah wah wah. Poor baby.
I can get images of any location I want from that site. But of course (big surprise) you claim they are censored because the "shard" won't show up.

trying to find the same area in google moon is almost impossible by just looking at terrain and features.

Yes. It takes a bit of effort to learn to recognize features on the Moon.
edit on 2/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Instead of being unbelievable obnoxious and borderline rude Phage as usual why don't you use your superior intelligence and post a high res image of the area in question and end the debate

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wellsybelieves

Why don't you keep reading. Armap was kind enough to do the OP's job and actually look for those pictures.

edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join