It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesnt Nasa have any detailed pictures of the Moon anomally Shard?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

What else do you want NASA to provide?

Well honestly every single photo they have of the moon. With todays media technology that shouldmt be hard at all. And I dont think thats asking to much at all.
edit on 10-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntieChrist

Hey ill help you:

whether you walk into your home, drive your car, visit your doctor or hospital, or indulge in recreation, you will likely come in contact with a product that is the result of technology first developed by NASA. NASA missions produce scientific and technical challenges that result in many technological developments. Since 1976, over 1,600 documented NASA technologies have benefited U.S. industry, improved the quality of life, and created jobs. They are called "spinoffs" as industry has taken the concept and applied it to commercial products. The Space Shuttle Program alone has generated more than 100 technology spinoffs, utilized by medical, environmental, automotive, sports, computer and refrigeration markets sir/mam

Yes it is true 80% of what the average joe uses in the house alone is from NASA hail..

Just the facts..

Other potential markets include household freezers and ovens; offshore oil well underwater pipelines; shipping containers; refractory insulation for automotive firewalls, floorboards, exhaust systems, automotive air intake, head liners and race cars; noise suppression panels for aircraft and acoustic damping insulation for buildings; head phones; and much more..

Digital Imaging Breast Biopsy System: Goddard Space Flight Center contracted with Scientific Imaging Technologies, Inc. (SITe) to develop a new advanced charge coupled device that could be manufactured at lower cost. SITe applied the NASA-driven enhancementsto develop a technique called the"sees" a breast structure with x-ray vision.

Thank NASA for the chance to fight diseases too add that to your list.
Like alot of medicine god people are really clueless and down right ignorant to bash NASA

Hypocritical .. rant over

In fact i'm mighty shocked of what NASA has given in regards for us before i checked myself.

edit on 10-2-2013 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by manmental
Wow! Cool. I think this deserves it's own thread!

It did had it's own thread at the time it appeared.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
I am curious about what is on the other side of the moon, why never pictures taken.

We have photos of all the Moon, the first photos from the other side were taken by a Soviet Union satellite, Luna 3, in 1959.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks.. I cannot locate the thread... can you send me a link?
I like this thread by the way... even though he seems a bit grumpy Phage has educated me about this intriguing anomaly.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuntieChrist
You know that I am unlikely to own any NASA photo´s not in the public domain, so why ask?

I ask to try to understand how do you know that those photos exist.

What I can point you to, is the accounts of some of those more in the know, than mere punters on a web forum.

Those accounts are about what other people told them and (in the case of Karl Wolfe) his own interpretation of Lunar Orbiter photos (like the one being discussed here) that are full of processing flaws, like the places where they look like the revelation of fixation fluid (I don't know the real names, sorry for that) got pooled on the negative, creating those bubble-like shapes, along with the very common scratches and other problems.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Well honestly every single photo they have of the moon. With todays media technology that shouldmt be hard at all. And I dont think thats asking to much at all.

OK, what photos are missing?
How can we know that they are missing?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
Thanks.. I cannot locate the thread... can you send me a link?

Sure, it's the We should scour the moon for ancient traces of aliens, say scientists thread.
It's very likely that there are other threads about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtr003121

Check it out though, it's well worth 43 minutes of your time!!

Not when it is uploaded by ADG(UK) a well known crap uploader on youtube...

I suggest looking at some of his other videos before saying this is worth anyones time...

Just the same as thirdphaseofmoon, these are serious crap pushers who's videos are all junk. And yes I understand that it came from DIsney, but the uploader has a habit of embellishing things with his videos..

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
i do read Mods posts but not before members as i always figured Mods are acting as..the umpire or abritrator is here in the debating room.

Now that you know that I am not acting as an umpire in this thread, have you looked at my post with the possible location of the shard?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I wasn't supporting the uploader, just the documentary. I have seen enough documentaries to recognize one that's somewhat unique. For an organization as mainstream as Disney to have produced it with such a matter-of-fact tone is pretty surprising.

Despite whatever else the guy may have posted, anyone with an interest in the subject of UFOs and the associated Govt. coverup should be interested in watching it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gtr003121
For an organization as mainstream as Disney to have produced it with such a matter-of-fact tone is pretty surprising.

Don't be surprised if you find mainstream companies doing that, as they just think about the money they can get.

Some years ago I posted a NASA video in YouTube and received a copyright complaint from a company that said that I copied the video from one of his documentaries. The company was one associated with alternative topics like UFOs, but the first message I got from them they said that they were an important company, with people that had came from Sony and other big mainstream companies.

PS: the video was not removed, as I got it from a copy of an old NASA site.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Despite whatever else the guy may have posted, anyone with an interest in the subject of UFOs and the associated Govt. coverup should be interested in watching it.

Well lets look at this a different way then shall we?

Find some other upload of this video and then you have a better chance of people taking this video seriously. Sorry but this man is a well known hoaxer here on ATS and that will stop other members from actually watching this video.

Sorry, but that is the awful truth...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
An interesting thread. What is more interesting the tone of some before they scaled back from their pulpit. Anyway, do you feel NASA has ever held back information or photo's on anomalies from planets or moons, airbrushed or retouched any photo's, an alien craft, or withheld any information on any extraterrestrial life from the public? Most of us realize today the sad truth of the amount of lies which comes from the mouth's of politicians we have elected, again and again, our so called leaders. Even the our beloved military is caught. The religious side is racked with endless affairs and pedophilia cover-ups. Police, where to begin with that testosterone fueled bunch. On and on it goes. Protecting an agenda or policies, sometimes in their feelings for our "own good". As cover-ups often resemble endless layers on an onion, the public becomes used to the term conspiracy, and does not really know what or who to believe today. Motivation is often from an illegal act, poor conduct/morals, money or funding. Now is NASA immune to what seems to be everywhere in our society?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lyingunderoath
Now is NASA immune to what seems to be everywhere in our society?

No, it's not immune, but I just have this bad habit: I start by trusting in what people say to me, then I look to see if it's true or not, so I started by trusting what NASA has to say, then I look for evidence of it being true or not.

I have yet to see any evidence that what they (the science side, not the public relations side) it's not true.

On the other hand, I have seen at least two (I think that there was a third, but I'm not sure now) cases of a "public relations" NASA site presenting "doctored" photos. It was nothing special, but it was clearly a case of altering the photos for some reason.

PS: the "other side" of this situation is not immune either, just because it goes against what NASA say doesn't mean it's true or that those saying it don't have their own agenda.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I have a NASA space pen......allows me to make notes in zero G!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingmonkey

I have a pencil, it also works in zero G.

No NASA needed.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Given that the uploader in question is not the entity that composed the documentary, I don't see the relevance in trying to find the same documentary posted by someone else. But yourself and anyone who shares your perspective on the matter are certainly welcome to look at it that way. Thanks for your input.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by kingmonkey

I have a pencil, it also works in zero G.

No NASA needed.

Damn NASA, I paid a lot of money for that pen!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Given that the uploader in question is not the entity that composed the documentary, I don't see the relevance in trying to find the same documentary posted by someone else. But yourself and anyone who shares your perspective on the matter are certainly welcome to look at it that way. Thanks for your input.

Well just think of it this way....

I see your new to this site so I will just toss a little help your way. I am not saying that the documentary is all bogus,but if you would check out his youtube channel you would see the relevance of finding a better source than ADG(UK)... I don't want to derail this thread but here is a little sample of his work....

Sorry, but that is the reality of youtube... Hoaxes and BS are allowed to run amuck for all to see...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join