It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesnt Nasa have any detailed pictures of the Moon anomally Shard?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Yeah all of that is very important. And i totally agree. the reference you made to the partial moving slowly with faster ones on the outside. I made references to space and time on earth being warped in the same way. But negative and positive magnetic fields with scale can alter it. That's why i kind of envision an atom having such powerful repelling nature because the field is many times greater than its size. Giving it the characteristics to act in erratic ways, I think quantum physics can be explained by these processes. But as for the docking, its possible. This could be a straight up rock, we have no idea.

Maybe a meteor shaped like a spear consisting mostly of some form of fused metal just impaled the moon and didn't explode? I just made the reference to the star gate because of what iv read. And im aware that crystals have to be powered, but if that is a crystal structure it could easily be powered by sunlight. Looks like its on the side of the moon that gets light. But it could be powered by other means. Anyways what michael says is there is some station on the moon that prevents humans from leaving beyond the field. I'm gonna speculate this more, hopefully we get some high res pictures and we can reveal the hype.

A picture of a rock or a tower, If ur a crazy nut. take some pictures for us with the high powered telescope you hide in your garage.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntieChrist

I'm not gonna lie man, I honestly think the moon is artificial, seriously. But sharing an opinion or asking a question is different than stating something as fact or pointing out a lie without proof to prove as much.

It's an important lesson to learn on ATS or Phage or Djwoo may show up and swallow you whole like a whale shark does to plankton.

I do wish we had more hi res pictures though, the moon and all of its mystery sure is a source of enjoyment when I contemplate it all!
edit on 9-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, for arguments sake,

if I were to publish a book, in which I clearly stated that you had personally declared to me, that... (oh, I don´t know...) extraterrestrials who live in the Shard on the Moon, had helped create and develop Above Top Secret, would you not be slightly peeved, refute my claims and make moves to clear your name in public?

Hypothetically speaking, of course?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yes.
If I knew you had done so.

Did you see the picture Armap found?

edit on 2/9/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

It's an important lesson to learn on ATS or Phage or DJWOO may eat you alive like a whale shark does to plankton.

Possibly, but Phage has undeniable strengths in certain fields only, that I do not question, however, that is no excuse to belittle those with less experience, who are merely seeking some truth.

It´s also not my intention to ever clash with Phage, especially on one of his preferred playing fields...

But mark my words, Phage is not the only one who has fortés.

As one teaches people, one must remain humble and open, to the teachings of others.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, did see the picture.

Is that the exact same area of our alleged Shard? Clearly no Shard but then again clearly no clarity with anything.

What are the origins of the image? Ah, rewind... just saw, Google.

It´s kinda like the classic UFO shots... Does no-one have a clear camera in 2013?

edit on 9-2-2013 by AuntieChrist because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2013 by AuntieChrist because: More info

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes and yes.

Sorry. In before your edit.
My answer referred to your original questions
1) Is it the same region
2) Is the source NASA

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Fun thread to read

snf

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Is that the exact same area of our alleged Shard? Clearly no Shard but then again clearly no clarity with anything.

You can try this version:
apollo.sese.asu.edu...

Or use the viewer here. The clarity is substantially better than that of the image which contains the "shard". If it were there, it would be quite prominent. It isn't.
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
phage, good job for trying to answer some of these questions asked here. but i don't think we'll have any definitive answers unless we get a MUCH higher res image. with that said, i would like to venture back into the dark conspiracy hole -- what if that is the famed tower of babel or a re-creation? would be a mind-blower for sure

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You can try this version:
apollo.sese.asu.edu...

Or use the viewer here. The clarity is substantially better than that of the image which contains the "shard". If it were there, it would be quite prominent. It isn't.
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

I might have missed in the last couple of pages
But what is that tower in the pic you linked here
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Explanation: St*rred!

Personal Disclosure: Oops! My bad sorry!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkYouSpeak

Do you mean a higher resolution version of the Lunar Orbiter image? That may be available at some point from the LOIRP but the same image flaw will be on it. If you mean other images, do you think the one above is not high enough resolution to show the "shard" if it existed?

www.moonviews.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

You mean the command module antenna?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by goou111

You mean the command module antenna?

yep ty..

I just clicked on the image looking for a tower, and said wow that looks a little like a tower lol

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Just as I thought, the antenna is from the object taking the picture, even if projected over the surface, it didnt even look like coming from the surface. it's in the air

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MCL1150

I'm waiting for another Country who has a ongoing space program to come along and say: Look what we found, funny how did the other guys miss this?!?!?!?

Id rather see a united private enterprises send a survey satelitte up there that is pro for releasing moon information to the public. Their motive for showing all information and uncensored would be to enourage the interets of people to rally governments for setting up base on moon as the number #1 priority for human race. Anyone ever see that 70s space show space 1999, all the reruns episodes are on Youtube great show. Heres what the moon base could look like.

edit on 9-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Anyone ever see that 70s space show space 1999, all the reruns episodes are on Youtube great show.

Great show?
Are you serious? The original BSG was better and it was horrible.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Much better imagery. Thank you.

However...

(and feel free to correct me where I am mistaken but..) ..by using my basic, skeptic Lunar-mathematics,

..Apollo photo´s/scans = NASA photo/scans X (airbrush/editing) ´divided by´ (the truth + questionable agenda), gives the overall total answer of,

NEED INDEPENDENT DATA!

I´m sorry folks. I would love to believe that NASA and the other offices and agencies entrusted with our best interests, actually followed some kind (any kind) of direction towards the common good of Humanity, honestly, I would.. but I don´t.

Feel free peeps, to enlighten my dark distrust of all things ´official´and ´political´. It´s not an easy life, thinking that a bunch of criminal lunatics have indeed taken over the asylum.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

..Apollo photo´s/scans = NASA photo/scans X (airbrush/editing) ´divided by´ (the truth + questionable agenda), gives the overall total answer of,

NEED INDEPENDENT DATA!
I see. So my earlier "presumption" was accurate. You are presented with that which you requested and you reject it (because it is from NASA) when it doesn't not contain a tower. But when a NASA image contains ambiguous "evidence" it's valid. Surprise.

Originally posted by AuntieChrist

A wise man does not presume, that which he does not know. - It doesn´t particularly bother me either way which image I ´ACCEPT´, my comments were only because I felt you were being overly rude.. As far as I was aware however, the posters on this thread were asking to see a clear, high res´ image WITHOUT an enormous tower.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join