It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury in Dallas water supply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Have you noticed lately how its getting harder to distinguish reality from memory or dream life?
Well here's to the story.
My mom sometimes has prophetic dreams and this morning she saw a bottle of water on the counter and she said to herself that she should check where it came from since Dallas water supply had been poisoned with mercury. She was checking the label and wondered where she heard that Dallas water supply had been poisoned. She was listening to the radio and thought surely it was huge news because a huge population was sick with mercury poison.
Well, the water triggered the dream that she had earlier. So it was a dream she had that the Dallas water supply had been poisoned with mercury.
The only reason I post this is she has had prophetic dreams before. Do what you will with this.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
well, i heard a report some months ago that every fish on the planet is poisoned with mercury so it wouldn`t surprise me if the drinking water is also poisoned with mercury.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You should know the water was poisoned before the mercury was added. ESPECIALLY IN DALLAS!!!(they want to keep you angry) You should look into getting a good filter system. They medicate the water. I have been drinking filtrated water for about 4 years and fell more aware of my surroundings. I questions things allot more. When buying a filter system dont buy one from target, wallmart ect... those weak. You want a system thats capable of pulling out %99 of chlorine, arsenic and fluoride.
Dont do it for your body, do it for your mind, things will get allot clearer.
I wonder how I did not see what I see now. It really changes every thing.

DONT TAKE LONG HOT SHOWERS!!! Hot water causes your pours to open up witch means more water (medication) can get in. Try a experiment, be aware of how well you are thinking before you take a hot long shower and after you take a hot long shower. You will fell drowsy. I just got out of the shower, i fell dumb
. Short cold/warm is best.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Mercury, fluoride... I'm certain the Elitists don't drink the same contaminated water and I'm wondering what their method is of filtering the drinking water they use, and what is this process or treatment called, how does one go about getting it (or can it be a simple matter of ingenuity?) and how much does it cost? Hmmmmm

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I thought they dump Prozac into the Trinity River...

It's like a cocktail of SSRI.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
In Her dream , it wasn't a natural event' like mercury leaching into the water. It was like an intentional poisoning. Like an attack on the water supply and a lot of people were sick with mercury poisoning. Just to clarify.

new topics

top topics

join