Greetings, friends.

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hi my name is Andrew Smith, I am sure that everyone within this website has many questions and there is to be many answers in return. I have come to this site to help if there is to be anything I can be of assistance with. I would like to share just a bit of information to all of you about myself. I am a 27 year old Male from the United States of America. I am Indian from my roots near the Cherokee Forest. I am a Wayfarer at heart. I am also a Taurus going through an Aquarius stage. Here are some links to further give you an understanding about who I am.
If you have any questions in regards of my well being, or just have any questions in general do please feel free to ask.

Peace, friends. I Love You All.
edit on 2/8/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Welcome and have fun.

P

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiralchild

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As a general rule however, ATS does not allow the linking of Facebook profiles or personal websites, so I have removed those links from your post. You may request the ability to post your website after 6 months of good membership.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiralchild

Welcome to ATS.....

Des

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link