It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hack Exposes Bush Family Pix, E-Mail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Hack Exposes Bush Family Pix, E-Mail

www.thesmokinggun.com

FEBRUARY 7--The apparent hack of several e-mail accounts has exposed personal photos and sensitive correspondence from members of the Bush family, including both former U.S. presidents, The Smoking Gun has learned.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
LoL this is just crasy! would be gold for some !

Is the files even online ?

Anyone seen this?

I wonder if its really any goodie stuff inside their Mails :O

A quote from a Mail :
“Hopefully I’m jumping the gun,” noted Bush, who added, “But since the feeling is that you all would rather me speak than bubba, please help.” The mention of “bubba” is apparently a reference to Clinton, whom Bush has referred to as a “brother” due to his close relationship with George H. W. Bush.

www.thesmokinggun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
ALready posted here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I already know they are criminal bastards, and have been for a long long time. Whole family.

I hope the emails reveal something really weird about them, assuming the story is true.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AldrinAlden

Thing about Mr. George Bush Senior is that he never lets any of his real activities come forward. He is ultra careful during interview and speeches. I saw a show on PBS about him. Showed him sitting on his veranda and piloting his pleasure boat in a bay somewhere. His every comment to the interviewer was carefully caged.

It was always some vague remark like, "Oh yah, when I was president I did some good work there."

Or, " Yah in the CIA we really accomplished some things there."

Always carefully laid back and casual, not one probing question about anything specific mind you...

I watched the whole thing (I think it was called "The Real George Bush" or some droll) and afterward I was mad because it was a total waste of time.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Why spy on some guy in his off time?
Seriously?

No one cares what he does in his tub/shower or on a boat. This is stupid.

Why not spy on the CIA's opium trade or find the missing sandy hook surviellance tapes footage?
edit on 9-2-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Why spy on some guy in his off time?
Seriously?

It wasn't a "spy show" per sey. More like a, "Where are they now?" kind of thing.

No one cares what he does in his tub/shower or on a boat. This is stupid.

I agree. But the lead in was so captivating. I got to meet the man and maybe read his body english and tone of voice. Nothing. Thats what I meant. He is a grey wall.

Why not spy on the CIA's opium trade or find the missing sandy hook surveillance tapes footage?

With binoculars? Or keyboard? Good luck with either. For one, everything is carefully censored anymore. And for another, the fence line is too far removed from the action to see anything with resolution.

new topics

top topics

join