TPB AFK (the pirate bay away from keyboard ) documentary dropped today :) video here !

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So here it is ! for everyone who has been waiting for it to drop ! its free to watch and free to DL HERE

and for everyone who is curious about what the film is about , i will not ruin it for the rest ! but here have a look at the trailer

hope you all enjoy it , i am going to be watching it now , so i ll reply back with my thoughts later
edit on 8-2-2013 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I've never been on the site, not computer savvy enough. What does "Away from keyboard" mean?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
I've never been on the site, not computer savvy enough. What does "Away from keyboard" mean?

well if this is a serious Question then ill tell you , its another way of saying that you Temporary stepped away from your keyboard , so in terms of the movie , it means that TPB will return

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

Originally posted by Aleister

well if this is a serious Question then ill tell you , its another way of saying that you Temporary stepped away from your keyboard , so in terms of the movie , it means that TPB will return

Oh, that's pretty simple. I've never used that term. Thanks. /feeling stupid, slinks away in shame/

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

ha ha ha no worries , we have all been their before ..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
TPB is blocked here. So I cant pirate movies like this. Or my fav podcasts that I would love to pirate from there...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It's not like I don't know how to go around that block. It's like kindergarden level knowledge around here. That post was there just to make a point.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Discussion of this film is OK, however the discussion and linking of torrents and torrent websites is prohibited via the T&C due to it being illegal.

Please refrain from posting how to's or any links to anything of that nature.

Thank you.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well , i just got done watching it , and i have to say WOW ! no one is safe from the tentacles of power ! without saying to much about the film , i will say this , it really shows how the media can really turn people out ! it it indeed a master of painting portraits .... it gives a good inside view of how TPTB can work together to shut down something great ! , its all about the money thats for sure

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
It's not like I don't know how to go around that block. It's like kindergarden level knowledge around here. That post was there just to make a point.

Was just trying to help you just in case you didn't know how to download this free and legal movie.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
**ATTENTION**

Discussion of this film is OK, however the discussion and linking of torrents and torrent websites is prohibited via the T&C due to it being illegal.

Please refrain from posting how to's or any links to anything of that nature.

Thank you.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

thank you for your reply , however i have to challenge this , i hope you can understand , the creators of the film have made it very clear that it is ok to copy and distribute this film , therefore linking the film and discussing it should be in order ? what illegal action is taking place ? also would i be able to upload the video to my own source that people may be able to DL it from ?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

TextOriginally posted by tothetenthpower **ATTENTION** Discussion of this film is OK, however the discussion and linking of torrents and torrent websites is prohibited via the T&C due to it being illegal. Please refrain from posting how to's or any links to anything of that nature. Thank you. ~Tenth ATS Mod
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The movie is legaly downloadable for FREE !

the creators of the movie said it themselves ...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
***FACE PALM***

Carry on folks.

Apparently, I failed at reading.

My bad.

( This is only for this specific movie however, discussion on how to download illegal content from torrent websites is still prohibited.)

~Tenth
edit on 2/8/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
***FACE PALM**

Carry on folks.

Apparently, I failed at reading.

My bad.

~Tenth

hey , we all make mistakes
ty for your reply a new found respect indeed
edit on 8-2-2013 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I reported you while hitting my kb in fury. You can delete that

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thank you all for stepping up for little old me

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
haha

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link