It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bin Laden's support for Kerry help or hurt the Kerry camp?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
And if the election in January were to produce a shi'ite government that wants the U.S. out?

Then we will leave...........period, why do you think the terrorists or patriots as you would have some believe, are trying so hard to STOP these elections?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The thing I found most interesting about this is that some other terrorists have come forward recently to support Kerry www.abovetopsecret.com... ....seems that they must actually have our best interests at heart after all
.....however that was lukewarm support from OBL.

Unfortunately I believe the best indicator of OBLs support would be an attack on US interests in the last few days....kind of like they did to Spain.....no attack OBL supports Kerry, attack...OBL really doesn't care which.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by keholmes]

[edit on 30-10-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Outsider,

Did Bin Laden personally tell you who he is supporting?

Your assumption could easily be interpreted as a smear tactic.

Why don't you wait till you have a FACT to report before posting such loaded thread subject line?

No, I don't think I've ever talked to Bin Laden personally.

I didn't mean to smear Kerry either. I think he's just as bad as Bush, I just found it amusing that Osma & Al Jeezera came out with this right before the election and I wanted to see what people thought.

Yes, my interpretation is that Osama supports Kerry & I may be wrong. If you think the subject line is improperly loaded then report it to the mods & I'll happily change it if they agree.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by outsider]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am not so sure that Bin Laden supports Kerry, but Azzam the American sure does!

That should tell you everything you need to know about who you should vote for.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
UBL accomplished several things by his tape at this time. He embarrassed Bush: He taunted him: He empowered fanatics by more or less presenting himself in his first video in three years and sent a message to Bush and the world, that it has been three years and he is still here and not done with his crusade yet.

Now it makes no sense at all for the anti-Kerry crowd to presume this is a Kerry endorsement. Musharref affords him the protection he has, by virtue of the fact that Bush has done nothing to force Musharref's hand to find him. He has no idea how Kerry would interact with Musharref or his policies, or his toleration of Pakistan being a breeding grouund for AQ, so why would he possibly endorse the devil you don't know over the devil you do?

There is only one way to know if he endorse Kerry and would be if by no later than before the polls close on Tuesday he strikes America.

[edit on 10/30/04 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I wouldn't get too excited over Osama's alleged 'support' or 'favor' of one candidate over another,if that's what it actually was.....If he's the 'Evil Genius' that some seem to believe, wouldn't he know that speaking up for the 'candidate of HIS choice' would really make people vote the other way?? He should at least be as smart as Brer Rabbit ( "Please don't throw me in the briar patch!"..??)

Personally, I think that was Karl Rove in his Halloween costume!! LOL

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join