It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog with ‘human-like face’ put up for adoption

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The main difference between him and other dogs of his type is that they cut his hair from his face which they say is very bad for their eyes, they are not made to have their hair out of the face. Most dogs don't seem to have has much whites showing in the eye. They have a dog snout just shorter then some breeds, a side view would look more normal.

edit on 9-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Man does he look fed up , and with good reason .
Poor little Tonik was destined to be put down but has been given a reprieve and is now up for adoption , and yeah he does have a bit of a Human look about him , hopefully someone will give him a home and put a smile on his face

The pooch is described by the Mishawaka rescue centre as a ‘very sweet boy who is trying to figure things out and enjoy people’
Not everyone agrees the dog is cute though and it has even been described as ‘spooky’ by some internet users.
metro.co.uk...

Bet he would be cute with his curls back.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
He's a little dude.
I don't think he's ungly at all-he does look sad though,maybe he picked up a vibe about getting put down.
Glad he has been saved,and hopefully we will see a pic of him looking happy in a few weeks time.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I like his sneer.

Im not a small dog person exactly, but Id love him!

You all want to talk ugly or human like?? My first small dog I got a few yrs ago was a hairless chinese crested. Ugly and too human... and very very naked... all wrapped into one. He yodels and talks.. weirdo. Maybe even demonic from those glowing eyes. LOL!

This is a pic of him and my normal dog.
I recently acquired a rescue elderly choc lab/irish setter.. but didnt have a pic on this laptop of her.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

A pic of him and my normal dog!!
ROFLMAO.

Seriously,he is a corker-does he like the snow though?
You should get him a little snowsuit so he can enjoy it like other dogs.
I once had a yodeling squaking little dog as well,and although not bald like your dog,she was definitinley attempting to communicate in human language(well I think she was).

Top stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

A pic of him and my normal dog!!
ROFLMAO.

Seriously,he is a corker-does he like the snow though?
You should get him a little snowsuit so he can enjoy it like other dogs.
I once had a yodeling squaking little dog as well,and although not bald like your dog,she was definitinley attempting to communicate in human language(well I think she was).

Top stuff.

Im ashamed to say.. no, he does not like snow and I had to actually buy him little long legging pajamas and socks and a coat.. and little red booties. If its raining, he refuses to get off of the covered porch and we have a "pee pole" we ordered.. that I have to clean. I also have on order a "dog litter box" ( called "the little squirt"!!!) for the porch since Spring is coming and Im sick of using cavicide several times a day on this pee pole thing!
Want to hear more shame? He has to have astringent and body oil.. and sunscreen in the summer. When he starts sweating he smells like microwave buttered popcorn... so baths every day in summer with astringent afterward. He has dog zit cream too... he gets blackheads and zits if its not used. My husband ridicules me due to "the creature".... along with family, neighbors, friends, strangers... basically everyone.

My normal dog loves the snow, eats normal dog food, potties on the grass even in rain, barks.. you know, real dog things.

Now you understand WHY that dog looks so great to me in the OP... I bet it doesnt need PJs, more skin care products than I use, and a dog litter box!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I hear you lots of hard work-but hey he is still a top little dog,one of a kind.
Well done for getting him his winter outfit.
And the sunscreen-essential for the little guy.
You sound like a very good dog owner to me.

Give him a little itch under his chin from me in Wales.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join