It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan: LA Murder Spree Has "Nothing To Do With Politics"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
SOURCE

What, Piers??

Here's a tweet from the hatchet man:

The LA cop-killer murder spree has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with deranged criminality. I hope they catch him asap.

Deranged criminality, you say, but not politics? Why is that? Maybe because

Suspected Mass-Murderer's Manifesto Endorses Hillary, Obama, Gun Control, Elite Media

Nah, I'm sure that has nothing to do with it.

So a DERANGED CRIMINAL 20 year old shoots up a school, and it is the gun's fault. We must get rid of the kind of gun that was used, but when a killer is an ADMINISTRATION/AGENDA FANBOY... He gets a FREE PASS.

HYPOCRITE?

edit on 8-2-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

How sad is it for the left when one of their own, takes away their ability to blame guns on the right??? Pretty sad and ironic if you ask me!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
No Piers guns are evil they made that cop go on a shooting spree!

Guns get up all on their own, and aim themselves, and walk in to theatres, and schools, and fire themselves.

How dare you blame the guy!

Be nice if Piers and his peers were consistent.TAKE the cops GUNS AWAY!!!! Limit them to 1 round, and make them carry gun insurance!.
edit on 8-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
yeah, and Sandy Hood was caused by guns!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
PLEASE gun-control nutters, come in and participate. What do you have to be afraid of except for blatant hypocrisy by the media that would cut the legs out from under you?

I don't see how anyone can take this limey moron seriously after this.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Piers Morgan is quickly becoming irrelevant. I can't wait until this douche bag is off the air, at least as a "news" personality. Don't they need him back on Japan's got talent or something as a judge yet?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
He's full of hot air about to pop. Imagine if the shooter was in support of the NRA or Alex Jones. Then it would fully be about politics according to Piers. You surely wouldn't hear the end of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The funniest part is that he sent his "I didn't do it" package to Anderson Cooper of all people! Yeah bud, he's gonna help ya out, I'm sure your name is already cleared!

Last Friday was his last day with the Navy and also the day CNN's Anderson Cooper received a package that contained a note on it that read, in part, "I never lied."

Anderson Cooper...............

Source
edit on 8-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Sorry guys. I'm by no means a Piers Morgan fan, but I think his words are being twisted. His typical arrogance is unbelievably annoying, but he's also smart and his statement is open to interpretation because he didn't mention anything about guns (I'm sorry but the word "politics" is not exclusively synonymous with the word "gun").

Anyone's words are open to interpretation and when I read what he said, my take away is that he used the word "politics" because of the politicians and "justifications" layed out in the manifesto. I think it's kind of a stretch to compare what he's saying here with a correlation between guns and what happened in Sandy Hook.

I'd love a good reason to bash on this guy who I usually find pompous, arrogant and abrasive as can be, but I just don't agree with the correlations being made here...

top topics

join