It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Human Holy Grail? Is it possible for someone's blood/DNA to "heal" other people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Of course, even though I say "holy grail", I mean it in a scientific medical sense (and so, detach from the mysticism).

In any case, maybe this sounds a little weird (or even naive), but is it possible for someone to be like a medical holy grail, whereby their blood/DNA can heal others of say, HIV/AIDs or some form of cancer or something when implanted?

What do you think? Can a person be a holy grail of medicine?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It happened in the Twilight movie so why not?

I imagine we don't even know as much as we think we know about science and medicine so the possibility is definitely there. We just have to figure out the process behind it.

If snake venom can heal snake bites I don't see why human dna or something can't heal faults with it also.

Very interesting concept you brought up.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

I dont know about that but I do know that people can be influenced to heal themselves. Hypnotism has cured many people. Some maladies are psychosymatic to start with and so are easily influenced by suggestion.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

True, They heal bone cancer with marrow transplants. Thats pretty much the same isnt it?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens

In any case, maybe this sounds a little weird (or even naive), but is it possible for someone to be like a medical holy grail, whereby their blood/DNA can heal others of say, HIV/AIDs or some form of cancer or something when implanted?

This has already happened. Facinating isn't it?
Bone marrow transplant eliminates signs of HIV

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

What made you post this thread? I am intrigued. I will explain tomorrow.

edit on 9-2-2013 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Well giving blood saves people so why not.

top topics

join